Blood Tests Help

Razvan

So i did all my blood test and they are pretty much good,the only downside is that my TSH is high: 4,32 my T4 is high:20.6 and my t3 is super high above the limit,is 8. Is this hypertiroidism or what? Why is my TSH so elevated? Please help

Last edited:
OP
Razvan

Razvan

So i did all my blood test and they are pretty much good,the only downside is that nu TSH is 4,32 my T4 is high:20.6 and my t3 is super high above the limit,is 8. Is this hypertiroidism or what? Why is my TSH so elevated? Please help
Someone help ? @haidut

OP
Razvan

Razvan

So i did all my blood test and they are pretty much good,the only downside is that my TSH is 4,32 my T4 is high:20.6 and my t3 is super high above the limit,is 8. Is this hypertiroidism or what? Why is my TSH so elevated? Please help

scoobydoo

What other symptoms do you have?
What’s your pulse and temp?
Any other blood work?

OP
Razvan

Razvan

So i did all my blood test and they are pretty much good,the only downside is that nu TSH is 4,32 my T4 is high:20.6 and my t3 is super high above the limit,is 8. Is this hypertiroidism or what? Why is my TSH so elevated? Please help
What other symptoms do you have?
What’s your pulse and temp?
Any other blood work?
I dont have any symtomps , i feel good sometimes anxious but nothing too worry about, my waking temperature is 97.7 usually and after eating goes up all day to 98.2-98.3 and sometimes in the evening is 98.8, my heart rate variates from 70 to 100 sometimes goes to 105 without even feeling it or being anxious. The others blood work are good in the limits cholesterol 113. I find weird to being tsh so low and t3 and t4 so high. Also im 20 years old. 6.5 210 pounds eating sugar oj coffee milk ,cheese,potatoes ice cream eggs ,some meat and sometimes some non peaty foods but trying to keep pufa low.

scoobydoo

I dont have any symtomps , i feel good sometimes anxious but nothing too worry about, my waking temperature is 97.7 usually and after eating goes up all day to 98.2-98.3 and sometimes in the evening is 98.8, my heart rate variates from 70 to 100 sometimes goes to 105 without even feeling it or being anxious. The others blood work are good in the limits cholesterol 113. I find weird to being tsh so low and t3 and t4 so high. Also im 20 years old. 6.5 210 pounds eating sugar oj coffee milk ,cheese,potatoes ice cream eggs ,some meat and sometimes some non peaty foods but trying to keep pufa low.
The low cholesterol also points to some sort of hyper metabolism going on
Being able to eat all those cholesterol filled foods and have a 113 total cholesterol points to a very quick turnover
Not sure if it could be diagnosed as hyperthyroid but kinda appears like that’s what’s going on..

many hormone labs like Testosterone?

OP
Razvan

Razvan

Being able to eat all those cholesterol filled foods and have a 113 total cholesterol points to a very quick turnover
Not sure if it could be diagnosed as hyperthyroid but kinda appears like that’s what’s going on..

How can i be hyper with so big tsh? I didnt do any blood test in testosterone.also after i took cypro my heart rate went up but without adrenaline or something. I have a theory that i did my blood tests fasted and i didnt sleep well the night before and i was having hypoglicemia because also my glucose was low like 68 and tsh was high because of the need to eat and lower cortisol and making the thyroid active.

OP
Razvan

Razvan

Also i go to the toilet 3 Times a day sometimes even 4 If this can help

redsun

So i did all my blood test and they are pretty much good,the only downside is that my TSH is high: 4,32 my T4 is high:20.6 and my t3 is super high above the limit,is 8. Is this hypertiroidism or what? Why is my TSH so elevated? Please help

If you don't have other symptoms besides anxiety you are fine. Keep in mind numbers are just numbers in the end, if you feel good its irrelevant. Temps, pulse, everything looks correct so don't worry about it because thyroid looks like its working well.

You can try GABAergic supplements to help anxiety. Glycine, Magnesium glycinate, etc. Having more meat for higher glycine and zinc intake may help anxiety by itself. You mention eating meat sometimes but having it a bigger part of the diet will add more glycine. Ground meat has more glycine than muscle meat but either works imo.

OP
Razvan

Razvan

If you don't have other symptoms besides anxiety you are fine. Keep in mind numbers are just numbers in the end, if you feel good its irrelevant. Temps, pulse, everything looks correct so don't worry about it because thyroid looks like its working well.

You can try GABAergic supplements to help anxiety. Glycine, Magnesium glycinate, etc. Having more meat for higher glycine and zinc intake may help anxiety by itself. You mention eating meat sometimes but having it a bigger part of the diet will add more glycine. Ground meat has more glycine than muscle meat but either works imo.
Thanks brother always helping me !