Blood test

Jing

I should be getting a blood test soon from doctors what should I get tested ? I'm getting the blood test for fatigue.

meatbag

I should be getting a blood test soon from doctors what should I get tested ? I'm getting the blood test for fatigue.
Probably lactic acid and LDH (lactate dehydrogenase), TSH and total thyroxine and total T3, Vitamin D, lipid panel

OP
J

Jing

Probably lactic acid and LDH (lactate dehydrogenase), TSH and total thyroxine and total T3, Vitamin D, lipid panel
Reckon I'd be able to get lactic acid tested on NHS lol?

meatbag

Reckon I'd be able to get lactic acid tested on NHS lol?
I think you should, just mention that you've been experiencing excessive fatigue and muscle tiredness and are worried about a lactate issue. The lactic acid problem is pretty "mainstream"

OP
J

Jing

I think you should, just mention that you've been experiencing excessive fatigue and muscle tiredness and are worried about a lactate issue. The lactic acid problem is pretty "mainstream"
Cool see I've been going doctors for years for fatigue and doctors only do basic tests and they keep trying to put my fatigue down to depression.

meatbag

Cool see I've been going doctors for years for fatigue and doctors only do basic tests and they keep trying to put my fatigue down to depression.
I guess you could mention you're concerned about diabetes Lactic acidosis - Wikipedia

You could see if your PCP will refer you to an endocrinologist, I would assume they'd be more willing to more thorough blood work

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals