Blood Test Results - Premature Ejaculation

D

Deleted member 5487

Do you sit down a lot? Do you exercise? Is your job active?

High estrogen really messes with my penis. It will make me climax faster, gives me weaker erections, and I can almost FEEL the agitation/hyperexcitability of my nervous system. Start supplementing niacinamide, aspirin, D, A, K, taurine, caffeine, glycine. Anything to maximize androgen signaling whilst blocking or removing estrogen.

I've been trying to figure out what's wrong with me, and u might have just hit it on the head with that post.

The same hyperactivity/agitation I am feeling right now. I just got back from the gym and my nipples are tingling, I was super pissed off (wanting to harming others) and spaced out of my body, almost frighteningly so. Must be estrogen. Don't get me started with premature ejaculation.

Funny thing is my test is super high too I'm jacked ,lean, and ambitious, but my estrogen must be just as high.

Any rec on how to remedy this other than what you already said. Just ate a raw carrot feeling a little better. Do i need to drop starches?

Last edited by a moderator:

michael94

Feeling the need to ejaculate at all ( let alone prematurely ) is stress hormones. Toxins also tend to accumulate in the semen which may be another mechanism. It does not matter if you have high testosterone levels, thyroid, progesterone etc. If your body ( and especially the testes ) are under oxidative stress and the liver/kidneys are working suboptimally then these "anti-stress" strategies will not do much

D

Deleted member 5487

Feeling the need to ejaculate at all ( let alone prematurely ) is stress hormones. Toxins also tend to accumulate in the semen which may be another mechanism. It does not matter if you have high testosterone levels, thyroid, progesterone etc. If your body ( and especially the testes ) are under oxidative stress and the liver/kidneys are working suboptimally then these "anti-stress" strategies will not do much

Would you expand on "the need to ejaculate" in what context? Your saying this is not healthy or normal?

BibleBeliever

@Richiebogie Why not eat liver for all those things you mentioned?

@RobbieT I see no mention of liver in your diet. I remember Danny Roddy years ago saying liver cured his ejaculation problems, be it too fast or slow.
This. All that milk has a lot of vitamin d with low amounts of vitamin a. Many talk about different ratios needed. Some say you need 10 x the vitamin a than you do vitamin d.
Thus all that vitamin d would probably lower your vitamin a by antagonizing it and vitamin a is crucial for your balls, steroid production; for testosterone. Liver is great for vitamin a, 2 tablespoons provides a great deal. Chicken liver if you can't handle all the copper from beef liver.
Embrace the power of vitamin a. Zinc helps decrease the need for it, which milk and meat provide plenty and thyroid stimulation is very helpful when having it; so coffee with your liver.

DrJ

How is this remedied? Drop caffeine?

I think @Stryker is exactly right on this. If you take 0.5-1g GABA, say, in the evening daily for a week or two, you should have a noticeable improvement. Caffeine without adequate sugar/carbs to support the raised metabolism it induces could possibly make it worse since that would move you into a stress state (potentially raised adrenaline).

Dave Clark

I think all the advice here is good. Your sympathetic nervous system is probably too turned on. On the toxin issue, make sure you don't have high levels of mercury that messes with your nervous system (via dental amalgams), this is what helped give me PE through the years. Once I had them removed, I noticed improvement. The cure might be multi-factoral, rather than just one thing, however, sometimes one thing can have multiple systemic affects. Experiment.

The_xXx

It sounds like you have to supplement magnesium . I bet to 100% it's the Missing key . If you want try it out don't take it orally won't help much take transdermal topical on your skin. Second thing is maybe you need to consume more choline more eggs more liver , breawers yeast

Frankdee20

Can someone tell me if they believe the general consensus that low Serotonin is implicated in premature ejaculation ? I ask because I know the ideology on this forum is that serotonin is bad, but is it ever possible to have low Serotonin ? I e tried tons of magnesium, and things that slow down CNS activity supplement wise, but no luck. I'm desperate to experiment with tryptophan

Frankdee20

I think @Stryker is exactly right on this. If you take 0.5-1g GABA, say, in the evening daily for a week or two, you should have a noticeable improvement. Caffeine without adequate sugar/carbs to support the raised metabolism it induces could possibly make it worse since that would move you into a stress state (potentially raised adrenaline).

I've tried all the Taurine, GABA, Glycine, Magnesium, Valerian, Etc., in the world, and nothing helps my premature ejaculation. Nothing.

PhilParma

I've tried all the Taurine, GABA, Glycine, Magnesium, Valerian, Etc., in the world, and nothing helps my premature ejaculation. Nothing.

That's because you haven't tried the magic bullet: inosine, which destroys adrenaline.

Just kidding, I have no idea how to beat Pre-E. I'm trying stretches at the moment.

:banghead:

DrJ

If that's the case, then I would wager there's a good chance your glycogen stores and ability to store glycogen are pretty much non-existent, so without an adequate "stable blood sugar platform" you can't experience the benefits that those supplements otherwise provide. GABA won't relax your nervous system if you don't have the energy available to achieve the "high-energy rest state" Peat talks about. How's your temp and pulse?

J

James IV

Get sun. Get lean. Make sure you are pooping at least once per meal.

Frankdee20

If that's the case, then I would wager there's a good chance your glycogen stores and ability to store glycogen are pretty much non-existent, so without an adequate "stable blood sugar platform" you can't experience the benefits that those supplements otherwise provide. GABA won't relax your nervous system if you don't have the energy available to achieve the "high-energy rest state" Peat talks about. How's your temp and pulse?

Your probably right, how does one increase glycogen stores ?

Behavioral changes can fix PE.

Entering your partner very very slowly, hardly moving. PE is caused by lack of sensitivity that leads to too much movement to over-compensate. Not moving much over a month or to can restore sensation especially with good masturbation habits or no masturbation.

Frankdee20

Behavioral changes can fix PE.

Entering your partner very very slowly, hardly moving. PE is caused by lack of sensitivity that leads to too much movement to over-compensate. Not moving much over a month or to can restore sensation especially with good masturbation habits or no masturbation.

That's the thing though, I barely ever madturbate, ever. Sometimes, I can't move at all, but that's because it feels way too sensitive, idk. I think I'll get Botox on my ejaculatory reflex. Lol

That's the thing though, I barely ever madturbate, ever. Sometimes, I can't move at all, but that's because it feels way too sensitive, idk. I think I'll get Botox on my ejaculatory reflex. Lol

For me progesterone reduces penile sensitivity