Blood Test Results Before And After Slowing Hair Loss

rr1

I want to start by saying thank you to everyone on this forum for their contributions. I have learnt so much over the 8 months I have been browsing here.

Below I will link my recent blood test results and a comparison to the same tests from October last year. I requested for all of the same tests to be ordered as well as a few extras, but there are some missing unfortunately. I am hoping it is still enough to get a good overview of my health.

The reason for this thread is because I have made many changes to my diet and lifestyle between these two tests, and I just wanted to check with the members here who are more knowledge than me, to see if there is anything that stood out here that could be the reason for my success in slowing/stopping my hair loss and feeling a lot better, apart from the obvious decrease in TSH.

Blood Test Results

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone has any further tests that they recommenced I get checked, please let me know and I will try my best to get that done.

Finally, please let me know which areas could be further improved, such as increasing vitamin D, or trying to lower TSH further etc.

mrchibbs

I want to start by saying thank you to everyone on this forum for their contributions. I have learnt so much over the 8 months I have been browsing here.

Below I will link my recent blood test results and a comparison to the same tests from October last year. I requested for all of the same tests to be ordered as well as a few extras, but there are some missing unfortunately. I am hoping it is still enough to get a good overview of my health.

The reason for this thread is because I have made many changes to my diet and lifestyle between these two tests, and I just wanted to check with the members here who are more knowledge than me, to see if there is anything that stood out here that could be the reason for my success in slowing/stopping my hair loss and feeling a lot better, apart from the obvious decrease in TSH.

Blood Test Results

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone has any further tests that they recommenced I get checked, please let me know and I will try my best to get that done.

Finally, please let me know which areas could be further improved, such as increasing vitamin D, or trying to lower TSH further etc.

Thanks for providing us with your tests!

Everything seems to be trending in the right direction.

You can still improve on everything, vitamin D can get higher, and that will only suppress PTH more. You can try to get that TSH as low as you can as well.

I can't wait to see what your prolactin and zinc values are!

OP
R

rr1

Thanks for providing us with your tests!

Everything seems to be trending in the right direction.

You can still improve on everything, vitamin D can get higher, and that will only suppress PTH more. You can try to get that TSH as low as you can as well.

I can't wait to see what your prolactin and zinc values are!
Thanks for the comment!

I'm very glad that everything seems to be trending in the right direction. Of course it will be a life-long journey, but hopefully in another 6 months time I can bring TSH and PTH down even further.

Will keep you posted with the prolactin and zinc values once I get them.

In regards to the Vitamin D, do you have a recommendation for a Vitamin D sup? I was using Thorne D/K combo but had to stop due to allergic reaction. I remember that Ray Peat mentioned on the most recent Danny Roddy podcast that 1.25 Hydroxy (active vitamin D) Vitamin D can raise Parathyroid hormone, so I will have to look into that.

D

danishispsychic

would be interesting to know your new ferritin level - ? seems like it could be higher or should be for hair growth

Hans

Forum Supporter

Blood Test Results

Looks good man.
What are you doing diet-wise differently? What does your diet look like now?
What are you implementing differently in your lifestyle as well?

stackz07

Looks good man.
What are you doing diet-wise differently? What does your diet look like now?
What are you implementing differently in your lifestyle as well?
YES! This is what I came to see as well :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals