Blood In Urine And Stools

zes

I'm not sure if this this is the right place to post this but here goes.

For the past 2 months, I've been experiencing blood in my urine and stools. Actually the toilet water just turns red after I'm done doing my business. Been going on for 2 months and not sure what to do. I've been to the doctor and they gave me this cream to apply but it's not helping so I'll go back to them next week. It's happened twice in the past week. Do you guys have any idea on what may be causing this? Thank you, I'm really worried it might be cancer or something :(

Kunder

Sounds serious and posting in a forum is not the smartest way of dealing with it. You need to see a real doctor. Blood in urine is always a serious situation, the same goes for blood in the stool, although the causes are highly unlikely to be the same...that much more of a reason to seek urgent medical help.

The cream sounds like a hemorrhoid treatment..did they actually diagnose hemorehoids based on physical examination?

See a real doctor. Insist on thorough examination with a definitive diagnosis.

OP
Z

zes

Last time I went yes the doctor thought it is hemorehoids and gave me the medication. I plan on visiting the surgery/doctors again next Monday. I had a blood test done 3 months ago which did not reveal anything abnormal.

Thanks for replying

Kunder

Depending on your age, if you’re under 30 i would be more concerned about the blood in your urine. Colon cancer is rare in young age and yes the bleeding can easily be caused by hemorrhoids.

Blood in urine indicates potentially serious pathology. Could be an STD, most of which can be easily treated, but they must be diagnosed first via a urine sample or better yet via urethra scrub. Blood test wont reveal most comon STDs. But the problem can go as high as the bladder, or even testicles.

Like i said, the occurrence of bleeding from both colon and urethra is whats is so unlikely. I guess the question is are you really positively sure you actually bleed on both ends?

OP
Z

zes

I am a 20 year old male.

Yes I can confirm it's from both ends. It's really weird but whenever I do bleed in the toilet (twice in a week, maybe 4 times over the past month) it's from both ends, not just urethra or vice versa. I did get a urine sample done I will need to ask them of the results. They did not contact me maybe because they did not find anything but I will have to double check.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Just to make sure: you are not consuming red beets or its juice? It will turn your stool red - but I am not sure about the urine.

Vinnie06

Hello, for the last 12 days i’ve had diarrhea and blood in stools. Going around 7 times a day now down from 24! I apparently had e-coli which has been confirmed destroyed from filmarray stool test. My question is how do i stop the bleeding and start the healing process in my guts? Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals