Blood In Stool Cured

Barry

It is so rare to recover from a chronic long-term condition. We pretty much just learn how to deal with it, but it never goes away. Right? I am 52 now. I first started having blood in my stool when I was 25. When I was 42 I went vegan thinking it would cure the problem. It didn't. It might have made it worse. When I adopted the principles of Ray Peat then it started to diminish over a couple of months, and then completely stop. My diet now is breakfast of skim milk+sugar, lunch is white rice and dinner is potatoes and OJ. Very low fat, no vegetables, meat, cheese, eggs, or oils. I used to consume a small amount of coconut oil. When I was doing this, I still had a small amount of blood. Once I cut out coconut oil, the symptoms completely stopped. I think adding a daily meal of potatoes was the key change. When I ate beans in the past, that made the symptoms worse. I also try to reduce fiber consumption, on the idea that fiber feeds bacteria in the colon, which creates endotoxin, and further bleeding.

rei

Potato is one of the best foods. But i would really recommend to switch to whole milk, there are several studies indicating just the difference between skim and whole milk to be obvious. If you drink more than a quart a day then you can make what goes over a quart to be skim.

Minimal

Hope you understand that it is not you stool that's bleeding but your colon. That means you have an open bleeding wound or wounds somewhere in your digestive tract.