Blood Donation today: interesting

Jon2547

I donated blood today for the first time in a long while.

There was a list of questions part of the screening process.

Some of the questions were
1. Have ever been diagnosed with HIV?
2. Have you used intravenous drugs?
3. Have you visited certain countries within the last five years.

Etc etc

There was a total of 50 questions.

The last question was: have you ever received a coronavirus vaccine?
I answered no, of course.

When the attendant came back to check the list of answers, she asked, "Just to confirm, you have not received any coronavirus vaccine? Because some folks forget"

Interesting? Interesting, indeed!

Last edited:

Birdie

Yes, I've been wondering since we heard they had started letting vaxxed give blood, after the policy was to not let them give blood. It looks like they are some places and not others. All part of the confusion I guess.

golder

Interesting. Why do you think they repeatedly asked if you’ve had it or not? Update you on a database to keep harassing you to get it later down the line?
What country was this in? I give blood in the UK.

Grapelander

Donating blood - the best way to remove extra iron.

As we age, iron accumulates even faster; we accumulate 1mg of iron everyday we are on planet Earth.

Why are good donors being deferred because they have visited the U.K.?

The guidance states that, "FDA believes that donors who have resided in the United Kingdom (as identified by questions in section III.D) may be at risk for exposure to nvCJD. As a precaution, FDA recommends that donors who have spent six months or more cumulatively in the United Kingdom from 1980 through 1996 (i.e., from January 1, 1980 through December 31, 1996) be indefinitely deferred." Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD) and New Variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (nvCJD)

Information and Instructions for your Blood Donation

To determine if you are eligible to donate we will:
▪ Ask about your health and travel
▪ Ask about medicines you are taking or have taken
▪ Ask about your risk for infections that can be transmitted by blood – especially AIDS and viral hepatitis
▪ Take your blood pressure, temperature and pulse
▪ Take a blood sample to be sure your blood count is acceptable

Travel to or birth in other countries Blood donor tests may not be available for some infections that are found only in certain countries. If you were born in, have lived in or visited certain countries, you may not be eligible to donate.

tankasnowgod

Yes, I've been wondering since we heard they had started letting vaxxed give blood, after the policy was to not let them give blood. It looks like they are some places and not others. All part of the confusion I guess.
What confusion? There's the standard FDA criteria, but certain places have their own criteria, or questions they may ask themselves. Also, just because a question is on the sheet doesn't mean it's an automatic disqualification or deferral if you answer one way or another. Like the question about having surgery in the past 6 months or year.

yerrag

I answered no, of course.
The blood for the elite. Premium priced maybe?

If not now. In the future, maybe?

TBU - the blood of the untainted.

Birdie

What confusion? There's the standard FDA criteria, but certain places have their own criteria, or questions they may ask themselves. Also, just because a question is on the sheet doesn't mean it's an automatic disqualification or deferral if you answer one way or another. Like the question about having surgery in the past 6 months or year.
I was just referring to the confusion purposely generated through this whole plandemic. Some are concerned that if they need blood, will it be from a vaxxed person. For people who don't know the specifics, this can generate fear and confusion about the blood they will receive.

Birdie

The blood for the elite. Premium priced maybe?

If not now. In the future, maybe?

TBU - the blood of the untainted.
I agree. The elite will not use blood that goes through a process where the donor can answer questions without verification. Theirs has been through a more vigorous process.

P

Peatness

View: https://twitter.com/clif_high/status/1444663615424851980

1633343402704.png

yerrag

P

Peatness

One looks fresh, the other looks oxidized, like having lots of rust.

One looks like blood of chicken freshly slaughtered, the other looks like a dish of cooked pork blood.

One is preferred over the other by vampires.
:laughing:

One looks like blood of chicken freshly slaughtered, the other looks like a dish of cooked pork blood.

Oxidative metabolism versus oxidated metabolism

V

valdz

Ha ha well said! The pork blood is right alright. Lol.

When the attendant came back to check the list of answers, she asked, "Just to confirm, you have not received any coronavirus vaccine? Because some folks forget"

Interesting? Interesting, indeed!
Maybe they forget due to the shot reaction (CVA, TIA, mini stroke, etc). Lol.
I haven't given blood this yr and they keep sending me emails to donate. So I'm sure they'll ask me the same question next time I come in. Did they test you for CV antibodies?

OP
Jon2547

Jon2547

Ha ha well said! The pork blood is right alright. Lol.

Maybe they forget due to the shot reaction (CVA, TIA, mini stroke, etc). Lol.
I haven't given blood this yr and they keep sending me emails to donate. So I'm sure they'll ask me the same question next time I come in. Did they test you for CV antibodies?
I don't know if they tested my blood for that. I will ask next time I go.

tankasnowgod

Some are concerned that if they need blood, will it be from a vaxxed person.
It might be. I don't think they are getting any sort of deferral, longer than a month or so.
For people who don't know the specifics, this can generate fear and confusion about the blood they will receive.
I think we are at the point where you can't trust anyone or anything in the Medical System that operates under the FDA/CDC/NIH/State Medical Boards. The ventilator protocols alone, along with the specific stories of Phil Valentine, Robert David Steele, and many others, demonstrate that the entire industry is run by psychopaths and/or people who are indifferent to your health.

The fact that friends and family were banned from hospitals and nursing homes back in March of 2020 should have been a huge signal to everyone that said "Hey, the plan is to turn these places into killing factories, don't let anyone you care about anywhere near them." Even good people that worked there wouldn't have the power to stop that sort industrialized sacrifice (all it takes is a shift change and a single psychopath), and it's likely worse now, as most (all?) the good ones with backbones have been chased out of the industry. All the people I know as nurses that post here have gotten out over the past year and half, one way or another.

Lollipop2

I think we are at the point where you can't trust anyone or anything in the Medical System that operates under the FDA/CDC/NIH/State Medical Boards. The ventilator protocols alone, along with the specific stories of Phil Valentine, Robert David Steele, and many others, demonstrate that the entire industry is run by psychopaths and/or people who are indifferent to your health.
? percent correct. I wouldn’t step foot in a hospital other than to visit a family member or dear friend. I have already told my husband if something happens to me like accident etc - then just let me pass - don’t bring me to any hospital.

yerrag

? percent correct. I wouldn’t step foot in a hospital other than to visit a family member or dear friend. I have already told my husband if something happens to me like accident etc - then just let me pass - don’t bring me to any hospital.
That makes the two of us.

I got only two reasons in the recent past that kept me going to hospitals - my mom and my dad. Before they passed away in their old age, each of them had to keep going to hospitals. Because of what I've learned in RPF, I would look at how doctors approach caring for patients, and realize most of what they do is simply wrong-headed but done just the same because that's simply the SOP. To name a few, they love to use Cipro despite the black box warning on it. Its use would cause my dad to develop ALS, where he could not chew and swallow, and had to be fed by a tube in his twilight years. Yet I would be the only one to make this connection, and doctors of course don't care and would always say it's not evidence-based, and I never would confront them on this, as it's a waste of time. In my mom's case, they would put my mom on a parenteral IV feeding where the content includes purified soya oil. The next day, my mom would suffers chills, as her blood sugar would drop (as I suspect and the doctors are clueless) and she would have the chills. So what did the doctor do but put her on Cipro to ward off infection? And this worsened my mom's condition, and she would be in a coma for 3 days. I had to formulate a food that is magnesium and sugar rich and over a week she was fed this and she eventually woke up and was discharged. But before that, a neurologiest would go inspect her and we would be told that she is already old and that we should make preparations to transfer her to a hospice where she would live out her last few days.

So, yeah, I'm not surprised reasonably healthy people are dying from COVID in hospitals. Doctors worsen their patient's condition time and again, and then the clueless patients and their sons and daughters, or parents, would not know about it, and they still thank doctors for a helluva job saving their loved ones. Doctors play the role of villain at the start, and they emerge as heroes. A simple and inexpensive solution would drag out into a saga where expensive pharma meds are used. The perfect happy ending for everyone as long as you hear no evil, see no evil.

And I don't want to die with needles stuck in me in a sunlight-deprived ICU, and my dead body being used by the hospital as ransom before the bills are settled. And I don't want my relatives to be put in debt because it cost me so much just to die, and the wake has not begun.

Lollipop2

That makes the two of us.

I got only two reasons in the recent past that kept me going to hospitals - my mom and my dad. Before they passed away in their old age, each of them had to keep going to hospitals. Because of what I've learned in RPF, I would look at how doctors approach caring for patients, and realize most of what they do is simply wrong-headed but done just the same because that's simply the SOP. To name a few, they love to use Cipro despite the black box warning on it. Its use would cause my dad to develop ALS, where he could not chew and swallow, and had to be fed by a tube in his twilight years. Yet I would be the only one to make this connection, and doctors of course don't care and would always say it's not evidence-based, and I never would confront them on this, as it's a waste of time. In my mom's case, they would put my mom on a parenteral IV feeding where the content includes purified soya oil. The next day, my mom would suffers chills, as her blood sugar would drop (as I suspect and the doctors are clueless) and she would have the chills. So what did the doctor do but put her on Cipro to ward off infection? And this worsened my mom's condition, and she would be in a coma for 3 days. I had to formulate a food that is magnesium and sugar rich and over a week she was fed this and she eventually woke up and was discharged. But before that, a neurologiest would go inspect her and we would be told that she is already old and that we should make preparations to transfer her to a hospice where she would live out her last few days.

So, yeah, I'm not surprised reasonably healthy people are dying from COVID in hospitals. Doctors worsen their patient's condition time and again, and then the clueless patients and their sons and daughters, or parents, would not know about it, and they still thank doctors for a helluva job saving their loved ones. Doctors play the role of villain at the start, and they emerge as heroes. A simple and inexpensive solution would drag out into a saga where expensive pharma meds are used. The perfect happy ending for everyone as long as you hear no evil, see no evil.

And I don't want to die with needles stuck in me in a sunlight-deprived ICU, and my dead body being used by the hospital as ransom before the bills are settled. And I don't want my relatives to be put in debt because it cost me so much just to die, and the wake has not begun.
Well said @yerrag ❤️

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals