Blood diet

OP
D

Daniil

Being a Russian native, from my experience what we refer to as "village milk ("derevenskoe moloko") is it not necessarily raw... Sold at the farmers market, it is usually boiled to avoid problems... If you live close to a farmer - you will probably be able to obtain it in a raw form.

Thnx for posting this video, very interesting... I also like that he is not implying that this is a rule for everyone or every blood type and that the results are strictly personal... I am also thinking that the results obtained may be not even universal to the author, they may depend on what else is going on with his body - current stress level, sleep, physical activity...
On the other hand - it may have uncovered his true "allergic" foods or preparations that are inherent to his system... who knows
In that video with milk he said "village fresh milk," so it was probably raw

As for blood groups, I also thought that it was individual, but after that article with pork where three people at once did not pickle pork caused problems - I doubted

OP
D

Daniil

megadorus

It doesn't show the file.
When you click the link Google asks you to sign in. After you sign in with your Google account it says "Access denied".

Follow these instructions and then it should work:
  1. Open a file in Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides.
  2. In the top right corner of the screen, click Share.
  3. In the top right corner of the Share with others box, click Get shareable link.
  4. To choose whether a person can view, comment, or edit the file, click the down-pointing arrow next to Anyone with the link.
  5. Click Copy link. Paste the link anywhere you want to share it (in Blackboard, in an email, etc.).

dukesbobby777

Beef is great for sexual desire but absolutely awful for erections, I know that much (for my own physiology).

OP
D

Daniil

Beef is great for sexual desire but absolutely awful for erections, I know that much (for my own physiology).
I don't think it's a good thing if an erection falls off. Libido can be triggered by estrogen/serotonin.
I have ADHD and beef moving me down.

OP
D

Daniil

It would be interesting if many people could agglomerate their results to see if everyone reacts the same.

I can say that after some meals my legs feel heavy and my circulation seems to worsen.
my blood circulation is also getting worse, and very quickly. I think it's due to the histamine.

dukesbobby777

I don't think it's a good thing if an erection falls off. Libido can be triggered by estrogen/serotonin.
I have ADHD and beef moving me down.

Estrogen (too much of) can yes, but serotonin doesn’t increase libido. In my past I even experimented with serotonin releasers (MDAI), and they are also bad for libido.

I’ve done the crushing estrogen thing, and it’s the worst thing you can do for libido. Estrogen, in sensible physiological amounts (that doesn’t antagonise thyroid) is a necessary hormone for libido.

My point was that perhaps this data you’re looking at used cooked animal products. Not that I’m saying raw animal products are better. It’s no secret though that cooking food creates toxic byproducts (AGEs, etc).

PaRa

my blood circulation is also getting worse, and very quickly. I think it's due to the histamine.
LOW histamine =
low peripheral blood circulation and low arousal
+low stomach acid leading to bad digestion (beef needs high stomach acid to be digested) so stress reducing even more the blood flow everywhere

OP
D

Daniil

Estrogen (too much of) can yes, but serotonin doesn’t increase libido. In my past I even experimented with serotonin releasers (MDAI), and they are also bad for libido.

I’ve done the crushing estrogen thing, and it’s the worst thing you can do for libido. Estrogen, in sensible physiological amounts (that doesn’t antagonise thyroid) is a necessary hormone for libido.

My point was that perhaps this data you’re looking at used cooked animal products. Not that I’m saying raw animal products are better. It’s no secret though that cooking food creates toxic byproducts (AGEs, etc).
Not so simple, serotonin releases histamine, and histamine can release estrogen and oxytocin, stimulating libido. I think I'm a person with high serotonin and high libido.

Some believe that cooking is exactly why humans live longer than other animals.

dukesbobby777

Not so simple, serotonin releases histamine, and histamine can release estrogen and oxytocin, stimulating libido. I think I'm a person with high serotonin and high libido.

Some believe that cooking is exactly why humans live longer than other animals.

Yes, we evolved because cooking makes food way more palatable and made it easier to shove more of it down our necks, thereby increasing calorific intake.

As for serotonin being pro-libido, I guess it depends on the individual. Serotonin has many effects at different receptors. 5HT2A and 5HT2C (when triggered by an agonist) both increase phasic dopamine, which would be pro-libido. 5HT1A increases a few good things, but also increases prolactin.

All in all, serotonin is way too complicated for me. And even then, Ray Peat (apparently) doesn’t even believe in a ‘receptor theory’.

All I know is that, from personal experience, if I want to kill libido in its tracks I would (previously, years ago, pre-Peat) load up on tryptophan (great sleep aid btw), some 5HTP (always caused aggressive feeling with continued use) or an SSRI (the master drug for apathy and feeling like a zombified cabbage).

Serotonin releaser MDAI was more interesting but no libido enhancing effect for me.

Dopamine releasers, on the other hand, great for libido, but awful for performance.

Serotonin and dopamine balanced for the win.

Just my two cents.