Blood diet

Daniil

No, it's not about that popular diet by blood type)

This Russian guy has his own YouTube channel. What he does is simple: he eats/drinks something, then takes his blood and looks at it through a microscope. You can judge by two parameters: the flow of blood and the state of red blood cells, whether they are stuck together or not, and so on. Thus, you can judge how the diet affects the state of the blood.

The interesting thing is that it has terrible results with many products that are popular on this forum: sugar, coffee, beef give the worst results. Orange juice and eggs is medium. Also poor results in chicken, ultra-pasteurized milk, tobacco, all cereals(green buckwheat and oats are best), chewing gum, dates. In general, the trend is that starchy foods produce poor results, and the more natural the product, the better. The best products are various berries(blueberries, cranberries, etc.), melons, watermelons, honey, pu-erh tea, village milk. The best meat is pork and mackerel. Unfortunately he hasn't checked the nuts and sides yet.
He has a second blood type, just like me.

View: https://youtu.be/j7AXJjhm7GQ

Yes, it is unlikely that a short-term reaction of the blood can be judged on the long-term consequences of the food, but it is possible that something is wrong with the Peating?

OP
D

Daniil

Yes, he checked all the meat in boiled form. The cooking method also affects, usually frying (in sunflower oil) worst of all.

somuch4food

It would be interesting if many people could agglomerate their results to see if everyone reacts the same.

I can say that after some meals my legs feel heavy and my circulation seems to worsen.

OP
D

Daniil

By the way, he had a good result from the caffeine pill. I think the coffee beans are roasted, so because of the toxins from frying, a bad blood picture is obtained.

lampofred

Pretty interesting. Anything that lowers serotonin will have that effect on the blood. But something to keep in mind is that anything that increases estrogen might also have the same effect (since estrogen dilutes blood).

By the way, he had a good result from the caffeine pill. I think the coffee beans are roasted, so because of the toxins from frying, a bad blood picture is obtained.

Did he try instant coffee? It shouldn't have the toxic oils that ordinary coffee has, so I'm curious if its effects will be more like the pills.

Last edited:
OP
D

Daniil

OP
D

Daniil

Pretty interesting. Anything that lowers serotonin will have that effect on the blood. But something to keep in mind is that anything that increases estrogen might also have the same effect (since estrogen dilutes blood).

Did he try instant coffee? It shouldn't have the toxic oils that ordinary coffee has, so I'm curious if its effects will be more like the pills.
yes, he tried, the result was also bad, but better than with ground coffee. Ground coffee is terrible.

Last edited:

Joseph Marcello

Forum Supporter
No, it's not about that popular diet by blood type)

This Russian guy has his own YouTube channel. What he does is simple: he eats/drinks something, then takes his blood and looks at it through a microscope. You can judge by two parameters: the flow of blood and the state of red blood cells, whether they are stuck together or not, and so on. Thus, you can judge how the diet affects the state of the blood.

The interesting thing is that it has terrible results with many products that are popular on this forum: sugar, coffee, beef give the worst results. Orange juice and eggs is medium. Also poor results in chicken, ultra-pasteurized milk, tobacco, all cereals(green buckwheat and oats are best), chewing gum, dates. In general, the trend is that starchy foods produce poor results, and the more natural the product, the better. The best products are various berries(blueberries, cranberries, etc.), melons, watermelons, honey, pu-erh tea, village milk. The best meat is pork and mackerel. Unfortunately he hasn't checked the nuts and sides yet.
He has a second blood type, just like me.

View: https://youtu.be/j7AXJjhm7GQ

Yes, it is unlikely that a short-term reaction of the blood can be judged on the long-term consequences of the food, but it is possible that something is wrong with the Peating?

Friend,

Being an empiricist, I find the information you've shared very compelling, and would ask you if you're willing to provide regular updates as to his discoveries on this forum for us non-russian speaking mortals? Would much appreciate it!

Many

Joseph Marcello
Northfield Massachusetts

OP
D

Daniil

Friend,

Being an empiricist, I find the information you've shared very compelling, and would ask you if you're willing to provide regular updates as to his discoveries on this forum for us non-russian speaking mortals? Would much appreciate it!

Many

Joseph Marcello
Northfield Massachusetts
if necessary, I can make a table in English for products and update it

Dr. B

Yes, he checked all the meat in boiled form. The cooking method also affects, usually frying (in sunflower oil) worst of all.

what do you mean by village milk? also isnt sunflower better than many other pufa oils. from my understanding soybean is the worst because it has a bunch of phytoestrogens that the other pufa oils lack. other oils like corn, cottonseed, seem worse

Elize

It would be interesting if many people could agglomerate their results to see if everyone reacts the same.

I can say that after some meals my legs feel heavy and my circulation seems to worsen.
Which foods make your legs feel heavy?

OP
D

Daniil

what do you mean by village milk? also isnt sunflower better than many other pufa oils. from my understanding soybean is the worst because it has a bunch of phytoestrogens that the other pufa oils lack. other oils like corn, cottonseed, seem worse
Farm milk, country milk. I don't quite understand English terms yet. I don't know if it was raw, but I think it was.

With a Pufa, it is not so simple. He was testing just sunflower oil (refined and unrefined), and it was really bad for the blood. But hemp oil, which also contains a lot of omega 6, gave a good result. Coconut is also good. Perhaps because the hemp oil was natural

Kira

Farm milk, country milk. I don't quite understand English terms yet. I don't know if it was raw, but I think it was.

With a Pufa, it is not so simple. He was testing just sunflower oil (refined and unrefined), and it was really bad for the blood. But hemp oil, which also contains a lot of omega 6, gave a good result. Coconut is also good. Perhaps because the hemp oil was natural
Being a Russian native, from my experience what we refer to as "village milk ("derevenskoe moloko") is it not necessarily raw... Sold at the farmers market, it is usually boiled to avoid problems... If you live close to a farmer - you will probably be able to obtain it in a raw form.

Thnx for posting this video, very interesting... I also like that he is not implying that this is a rule for everyone or every blood type and that the results are strictly personal... I am also thinking that the results obtained may be not even universal to the author, they may depend on what else is going on with his body - current stress level, sleep, physical activity...
On the other hand - it may have uncovered his true "allergic" foods or preparations that are inherent to his system... who knows

somuch4food

Which foods make your legs feel heavy?
I haven't pinpointed exactly what, but it's most often after mixed meals. I'm fine usually after breakfast which is grain-based with some fruit/honey and sometimes dairy.

It could be meat/amines, salicylates, nightshades. I'm not too sure at the moment. It could also be the combinations.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals