Blocking The Negative Effects Of Electromagnetic Radiation

haidut

Forum Supporter
There was a discussion on the forum back in September:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1522&p=28370&hilit=magnetic#p28370

It seems that the last post in the thread talks about how electromagnetic radiation mediates its effects - through calcium "channels" in the cells. Here is perhaps the most comprehensive study on this topic to date, discussing that mechanism:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 ... 12088/full
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 ... .12088/pdf

From the abstract:

"...Downstream responses of such EMF exposures may be mediated through Ca2+/calmodulin stimulation of nitric oxide synthesis. Potentially, physiological/therapeutic responses may be largely as a result of nitric oxide-cGMP-protein kinase G pathway stimulation. A well-studied example of such an apparent therapeutic response, EMF stimulation of bone growth, appears to work along this pathway. However, pathophysiological responses to EMFs may be as a result of nitric oxide-peroxynitrite-oxidative stress pathway of action. A single such well-documented example, EMF induction of DNA single-strand breaks in cells, as measured by alkaline comet assays, is reviewed here. Such single-strand breaks are known to be produced through the action of this pathway. Data on the mechanism of EMF induction of such breaks are limited; what data are available support this proposed mechanism. Other Ca2+-mediated regulatory changes, independent of nitric oxide, may also have roles. This article reviews, then, a substantially supported set of targets, VGCCs, whose stimulation produces non-thermal EMF responses by humans/higher animals with downstream effects involving Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent nitric oxide increases, which may explain therapeutic and pathophysiological effects."

I didn't want to underline all the mentions of the word, but it is ironic that only couple of days after posting on the harmful effects of NO, this radical is found at the heart of yet another broadly harmful mechanism (EMF radiation). I suggest for people interested in the matter to read the study. It has some really good information/background.

In terms of practicality - niacinamide is one substance that would lower NO and thus mitigate some of the negative effects of EMF. However, as the studies points out NO is just one of the several putative mechanism through which the negative effects of EMF are carried out. A better option would be to use calcium channel blockers (CCB), since those would act earlier in the mechanism pathway. One such drug (that has many other benefits as well) is our old friend cyproheptadine.

Finally, here is another study on EMF blocking with CCB:
http://jab.zsf.jcu.cz//6_3/elswefy.pdf

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I get more impressed by cyproheptadine every day. It has so many benefits.

Last edited by a moderator:

Texon

It seems that the last post in the thread talks about how electromagnetic radiation mediates its effects - through calcium "channels" in the cells. Here is perhaps the most comprehensive study on this topic to date, discussing that mechanism:

From the abstract:

"...Downstream responses of such EMF exposures may be mediated through Ca2+/calmodulin stimulation of nitric oxide synthesis. Potentially, physiological/therapeutic responses may be largely as a result of nitric oxide-cGMP-protein kinase G pathway stimulation. A well-studied example of such an apparent therapeutic response, EMF stimulation of bone growth, appears to work along this pathway. However, pathophysiological responses to EMFs may be as a result of nitric oxide-peroxynitrite-oxidative stress pathway of action. A single such well-documented example, EMF induction of DNA single-strand breaks in cells, as measured by alkaline comet assays, is reviewed here. Such single-strand breaks are known to be produced through the action of this pathway. Data on the mechanism of EMF induction of such breaks are limited; what data are available support this proposed mechanism. Other Ca2+-mediated regulatory changes, independent of nitric oxide, may also have roles. This article reviews, then, a substantially supported set of targets, VGCCs, whose stimulation produces non-thermal EMF responses by humans/higher animals with downstream effects involving Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent nitric oxide increases, which may explain therapeutic and pathophysiological effects."

I didn't want to underline all the mentions of the word, but it is ironic that only couple of days after posting on the harmful effects of NO, this radical is found at the heart of yet another broadly harmful mechanism (EMF radiation). I suggest for people interested in the matter to read the study. It has some really good information/background.

In terms of practicality - niacinamide is one substance that would lower NO and thus mitigate some of the negative effects of EMF. However, as the studies points out NO is just one of the several putative mechanism through which the negative effects of EMF are carried out. A better option would be to use calcium channel blockers (CCB), since those would act earlier in the mechanism pathway. One such drug (that has many other benefits as well) is our old friend cyproheptadine.

@haidut do you know what 81mG is in terms of a range of typical human exposure? I am pretty sure this is an issue for me. Any ideas about best dosage of ccb or cyproheptadine for this?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut do you know what 81mG is in terms of a range of typical human exposure? I am pretty sure this is an issue for me. Any ideas about best dosage of ccb or cyproheptadine for this?

It may be an issue. Studies have shown that exposure to just 4 mG may cause leukemia. I think any dose cypro should help but if I was exposed consistently I would take 2mg daily.
https://www.elp.com/articles/print/...-distribution/growing-concerns-about-emf.html
"...Recent studies have reported statistically significant increased risk of childhood leukemia associated with exposures to magnetic fields in the range of 3–4 milliGauss (mG). Two science reviews, one from the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) and the other from the California Department of Health Sciences Services (Cal DHS) also conclude that EMF is a "possible" cause of childhood leukemia. This is the first time that classification has been made of EMF."

Elephanto

Essential minerals with known calcium channels blocking properties should be the first lines of defense since they accumulate in the body, instead of relying on drugs with temporary effects. Peat has also mentioned that Cyproheptadine shouldn't be taken for more than a few weeks.

Such minerals are Magnesium, Zinc and Selenium.

Magnesium and Vascular Changes in Hypertension
Magnesium: nature's physiologic calcium blocker. - PubMed - NCBI

Zinc (Zn2+) blocks voltage gated calcium channels in cultured rat dorsal root ganglion cells. - PubMed - NCBI
Zn2+ sensitivity of high- and low-voltage activated calcium channels. - PubMed - NCBI

Correlation between oxidative stress and L-type calcium channel expression in the ventricular myocardia of selenium-deficient mice. - PubMed - NCBI
In the case of Selenium, correcting deficiency reduces calcium channels activation but high doses tend to increase it. It is also known that more than 100mcg daily has an anti-thyroid effect while around 80mcg is optimal to promote thyroid activity and decrease TSH levels.

I can particularly attest to Magnesium's effectiveness as it completely removed tinnitus occurence, which can be treated with calcium channel blockers. I also don't have to take it daily, the effect persists for weeks without supplementing.

Momado965

@haidut Hey man I tried to find the thread where you mention t3 and/or androgens mitigating radiation damage to testes and couldnt find it for some odd reason. Can you share the link to that thread?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Hey man I tried to find the thread where you mention t3 and/or androgens mitigating radiation damage to testes and couldnt find it for some odd reason. Can you share the link to that thread?

I don't think there is a separate thread. It was based on the fact that calcium channel blockers protect from EMF effects and both T3 and androsterone have calcium blocking properties.

Momado965

I don't think there is a separate thread. It was based on the fact that calcium channel blockers protect from EMF effects and both T3 and androsterone have calcium blocking properties.

It actuaclly was a seperate thread. I am having trouble finding it. Damn it.

Momado965

At what dose does t3 and androsterone exert their CCB properties?

mrchibbs

Essential minerals with known calcium channels blocking properties should be the first lines of defense since they accumulate in the body, instead of relying on drugs with temporary effects. Peat has also mentioned that Cyproheptadine shouldn't be taken for more than a few weeks.

Zinc (Zn2+) blocks voltage gated calcium channels in cultured rat dorsal root ganglion cells. - PubMed - NCBI
Zn2+ sensitivity of high- and low-voltage activated calcium channels. - PubMed - NCBI

Correlation between oxidative stress and L-type calcium channel expression in the ventricular myocardia of selenium-deficient mice. - PubMed - NCBI
In the case of Selenium, correcting deficiency reduces calcium channels activation but high doses tend to increase it. It is also known that more than 100mcg daily has an anti-thyroid effect while around 80mcg is optimal to promote thyroid activity and decrease TSH levels.

I can particularly attest to Magnesium's effectiveness as it completely removed tinnitus occurence, which can be treated with calcium channel blockers. I also don't have to take it daily, the effect persists for weeks without supplementing.

Do you know when Ray mentioned that cyproheptadine shouldn't be taken more than a few weeks?

Ignoramus

I was wondering if anybody had any thoughts on Tesla's 'Blushield' products? They claim to work via creating a coherent field more 'powerful' than 5g. I'm not intelligent enough to understand this.

Thanks!

mrchibbs

I was wondering if anybody had any thoughts on Tesla's 'Blushield' products? They claim to work via creating a coherent field more 'powerful' than 5g. I'm not intelligent enough to understand this.

Thanks!

Fascinating stuff, I've never heard of this. There's not a whole lot of info on the web either and I couldn't find any instance of Elon Musk mentioning this or the EMF problem in general.

mimmo123

Regina

From the abstract:

Time to revisit.
But it's bittersweet. I do not even want to have the "tech" or knowledge to withstand the assault when my neighbor does not.

LeeLemonoil

Can’t tell if it’s legit at all or would work. Would be fantastic if so. Russian contrarian science for the win

mimmo123

the biomagnets work theres a lot of studies on them you can look it up on pubmed etc

the 5g thing not sure, it comes from Russia he stole technology from someone else and no studies on it that I know of in USA
but if you go to Russia they have these huge capsules you lay in that supposedly regenerate you

he stole it from the lady on this site IRENE CAESAR http://wavegenome.com

his site is https://wavegenetics.org/en/services/kapsula-garyaeva/

But I have heard great things about blueshield as someone else mentioned here

Gone Peating

What type of magnesium? Oral or topical?

LeeLemonoil

Thanks a lot for that info, will look further into it

the biomagnets work theres a lot of studies on them you can look it up on pubmed etc

the 5g thing not sure, it comes from Russia he stole technology from someone else and no studies on it that I know of in USA
but if you go to Russia they have these huge capsules you lay in that supposedly regenerate you

he stole it from the lady on this site IRENE CAESAR WAVE GENOME

his site is https://wavegenetics.org/en/services/kapsula-garyaeva/

But I have heard great things about blueshield as someone else mentioned here

LeeLemonoil

Thanks a lot for that info, will look further into it

MATRIX CARD is two devices in one. The first component is the set of passive antennae which is a processor produced on micro level to annul the harmonics of the wide spectrum EMF of 5G via inversion in a scalar wave, patented, verifiable by the EMF detection device, and proven by the clinical trials. The second component is the Hologram of the immune system modulator recorded onto the magnetic strip. So the device is effective against (1) 5G, and psychotronic attacks; and (2) COVID19.

The passive antennae narrows down the wide EMF spectrum of 5G. The danger of 5G consists precisely in this wide spectrum or “harmonics”. That is, when hitting the object, the signal gets disintegrated into the wide spectrum of EMF. And some of its components are close in their resonance frequency to the human cells as resonators of a certain size. This component, which is close in resonance to human cells, is what is mostly dangerous.

The set of passive antennae inside the MATRIX CARD literally inverts these signals - reflects them back upon themselves via scalar waves. In the scalar wave, the peak of the forward-going wave is annulled by the trough of the same wave when it is reflected back upon itself. Thus, the client still receives the cellular signal from his mobile phone — but without danger to his/her health.

The MATRIX CARD is literally a processor similar to processors used in computers. The MATRIX CARD is much more effective against 5G than simply the antiparallel coils, since, being a microprocessor, it reaches at once to the deeper micro levels than the coils. Our phones run on microprocessors. And that is why, on order to counter the 5G, we also need to use the special microprocessors.