Blocking seratonin with dopamine pathway unresolved would only make u gain weight

umar

its only when i started taking bromo with cypro that i felt so much better, its like seratonin increases when one is lacking of dopamine and it just fills the void, how do i resensitize my dopamine receptors after years of masturbating smtimes over 10 times aday as i cant be taking bromo for long as it causes those heart valve problems

dosage: 2.5mgbromo with .25mgcypro

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Some nootropic 9-me-bc , alcar and bromantane is said to resensitize dopamine receptors

Mauritio

its only when i started taking bromo with cypro that i felt so much better, its like seratonin increases when one is lacking of dopamine and it just fills the void, how do i resensitize my dopamine receptors after years of masturbating smtimes over 10 times aday as i cant be taking bromo for long as it causes those heart valve problems

dosage: 2.5mgbromo with .25mgcypro
You're simply taking a D2 agonist (bromocriptine) ,to offset the action of a D2 antagonist (cyproheptadine).

Makes sense. I think cypro would be close to the perfect drug if it was a D2 agonist.

Mauritio

The best thing in my opinion is to find a purpose that makes it easier to abstain from useless instant gratification things .

Or cycle things like LSD, phenylalanine, phenylpiracetam, bromantane, etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom