Blocking Estrogen In Men Is Problematic

CLASH

@Lokzo
This guy recommends fasting 3 days a week to lose weight on top of weight training....
Also thinks that men need to take exogenous testosterone to fix low t as opposed to figuring out why its low....
He also reccomends higher protein, lower carb diets with the fasting...
And last but not least he is a firm believer in the genetic dogma.
He thinks that he has low T because he got hit in the nuts one time playing basketball so he has been supplementing for 20 years.

michael94

@Lokzo
This guy recommends fasting 3 days a week to lose weight on top of weight training....
Also thinks that men need to take exogenous testosterone to fix low t as opposed to figuring out why its low....
He also reccomends higher protein, lower carb diets with the fasting...
And last but not least he is a firm believer in the genetic dogma.
He thinks that he has low T because he got hit in the nuts one time playing basketball so he has been supplementing for 20 years.

maybe the last part is true

J

jb116

His belief in genetic absolutism doesn't fit well with subsequently asserting that he has low T because of an environmental mishap.

Rand56

Anyone think he could be right? Doubtful because of the way estrogen is demonized on this forum. I've seen a number of his video's with his roundtable of TRT doctors who feel the same way he does. Where is gbolduev when you need him. lol.

Aaron

I'm 6 minutes into the video and he still hasn't said anything even remotely informative. I'm done.

tankasnowgod

This idea was discussed before, on this thread- Estrogen Is Absolutely Critical For Men

You can read my full response there, but this idea all stems from a study where they suppressed Testosterone and Estrogen (and likely other hormones) in men with goserelin acetate, then put them on various doses of Testosterone, and gave some the AI Letrozole (a very harsh AI that may also suppress hormones like progesterone), and then draw conclusions from that study.

I'm not too interested in the video, but the title of this thread is technically accurate. Issues with Letrozole have been discussed on other places on this forum. But that doesn't imply that an AI like Exemestane would have the same side effects. Nor that higher levels of estrogen in men are beneficial.

Waynish

Estrogen is a molecule. Is one molecule larger or smaller than a gene that is copied in every cell of the body? Therefore, the Peat approach of reducing things to single molecules is even. more reductionist than Watson and Crick's central dogma. Not saying it is wrong :) But I think I've established an indicator for more or less reduced ;)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals