Blocking Covid vaccine

Mito

Let's say that someone was forced to take this new covid vaccine for work or for school. Would there be a supplement or a bunch of supplements one could take to block the vaccine/vaccine effects. This is something I've really looked I to with previous vaccines but I dont have the slightest idea of what someone could do to block the RNA aspect of this covid vaccine
Maybe wait for a non-RNA vaccine?
1612995669021.png

How the Novavax Covid-19 Vaccine Works - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Fred

S-VV

I really think if the downside of not taking the vaccine is too great for the circumstances (family, job, social support) the prudent use of reverse transcriptase inhibitors would be justified

tankasnowgod

I really think if the downside of not taking the vaccine is too great for the circumstances (family, job, social support) the prudent use of reverse transcriptase inhibitors would be justified

Yeah, but all that has been taken away already. You are negotiating with terrorists that aren't even at the bargaining table, and won't honor any of your imagined terms, anyway.

Mito

Good idea. Is there a way to stipulate which vaccine you want (if you were in a position were you sort of have to have it?). Thanks

Not now with limited availability, but probably if supply ever exceeds demand.

Fred

"Our data shows that you were in contact with a person known to have "covid" (based on the PCR with 90% false positives). You must quarantine for two weeks. If you or a family member leaves your house, you will face 10 years in prison and $50,000 fine". And just like that, you're in prison. This is coming to the USA in a very short amount of time if you don't resist.

Nemo

Job, i agree. But school is complicated animal. Studying in university/college for a field you find interesting and you have already invested multiple years for it with time, effort and money , so throwing all that out would be very fustrating and super stressful/depressing. I hope it won't go to that but in US , it looks bad. In europe, i think there is still hope. I just want my degree out without forced vaccine...

You don't have to go to school to study and work in a field you find interesting.

Going without a degree and refusing to allow it to stop you can be incredibly liberating.

S-VV

Yeah, but all that has been taken away already. You are negotiating with terrorists that aren't even at the bargaining table, and won't honor any of your imagined terms, anyway.
Has it, tho? I think it's still in the process of being taken away, not that there is anything we can do to stop the macro trends. However, I think measures against vaccine non-compliers will be ever more draconian, including off-record punishments like gang stalking. Then it's either fight to the death, or try to find a compromise so that we may survive

tankasnowgod

Has it, tho? I think it's still in the process of being taken away, not that there is anything we can do to stop the macro trends. However, I think measures against vaccine non-compliers will be ever more draconian, including off-record punishments like gang stalking. Then it's either fight to the death, or try to find a compromise so that we may survive

If it comes to that (and I don't know what you are basing the scenario on), why would you even want to survive? Is it always time to retreat and surrender? Never once taking a stand for ANYTHING?

I think if just a few more people would stand up, a lot of these petty tyrants would fold. Like Tony Roman in Huntington Beach, for example-

Last edited:

GuyLivingman

Why are you guys even entertaining this? In the very least, you'd have to admit that covid is way overblown. In reality, it's obviously a plan unfolding to imprison us, and probably exterminate us. But either way, there's no upside to taking this vaccine. It's time to decide who owns your body and your life.
Yep. It just takes a few to resist. If you comply with this, you will one day have to comply with worse. In future you won't have the luxury of choosing the "least bad" vaccine/injection/implant - you'll have to have who-knows-what injected. Because too many people who knew better chose the morally weaker path.

There's an unsaid law to these things - you have to willingly comply.

GuyLivingman

It's worth trying. What kind of man or woman should we be? What is life if you don't at least try to stand for something?

GuyLivingman

If it comes to that (and I don't know what you are basing the scenario on), why would you even want to survive? Is it always time to retreat and surrender? Never once taking a stand for ANYTHING?

I think if just a few more people would stand up, a lot of these petty tyrants would fold. Like Tony Roman in Huntington Beach, for example-

Well said, posted my reply before I read yours.

Mito

Let's say that someone was forced to take this new covid vaccine for work or for school. Would there be a supplement or a bunch of supplements one could take to block the vaccine/vaccine effects. This is something I've really looked I to with previous vaccines but I dont have the slightest idea of what someone could do to block the RNA aspect of this covid vaccine
You can hear Georgi’s answer to that question in video below at 55:37

OP
R

Ryan33

You can hear Georgi’s answer to that question in video below at 55:37

Right on...thanks Mito. Hopefully we all can get away with not ever having to take either of them. But if it absolutely comes down to it then it definitely has to be the non mRNA one

Momentum

I don't know how successfully these principles can be used in my country. People say the one reason people miiiight back down on vaccines is because you can't force people to comply with something for which nobody has liability. I don't know. But this is something that should be looked into.

Callmestar

If enough refuse to take the vaccine the vaccine passport / green pass / social credit plan to control the population will fail. I think there are far more refusing the vaccine than we know, and once they start getting to the Under 40s, 30s, 20s the drop off in uptake is going to be huge.

Sam321

If enough refuse to take the vaccine the vaccine passport / green pass / social credit plan to control the population will fail. I think there are far more refusing the vaccine than we know, and once they start getting to the Under 40s, 30s, 20s the drop off in uptake is going to be huge.
I hope you're right

SOMO

I literally just came to this conclusion too, that Antiviral drugs might be the way to go. The side effects of those drugs are nothing to scoff at, but at least they won't kill you outright which MIGHT happen with the vaccine.