Blocking Covid vaccine

Ryan33

Let's say that someone was forced to take this new covid vaccine for work or for school. Would there be a supplement or a bunch of supplements one could take to block the vaccine/vaccine effects. This is something I've really looked I to with previous vaccines but I dont have the slightest idea of what someone could do to block the RNA aspect of this covid vaccine

rr1

Some other threads

animalcule

If my job requires me to take the vaccine, I’m quitting. If I were in school and being forced to take it, I’d leave. I’m not taking an experimental pseudo-vaccine and then taking a stack of supplements in the hope that they *may* mitigate the side effects, many of which are still basically unknown.

I am not a brave person. But if enough people simply refused to comply, they could no longer force them on populations. If there’s just a trickle of silent dissenters here and there, the general population assumes the vaccine are safe, and they feel more confident in ostracizing anti-covid vaccine people are misinformed or quacks. Most people don’t “know” much of anything, their opinions are formed based on The opinions around them (and I use “around them” to include the media they consume). I don’t plan on going around banging on doors screaming “the vaccine will kill you!!1!” but I do plan on being someone who, when asked to take this experimental shot, declines and walks away.

How do we encourage enough people to walk away, is the question.

Had enough people, in unison, simply ignored lockdown restrictions, they would have been unenforceable and eventually dropped. How do we get enough people to ignore vaccine “mandates” and make them unenforceable?

rei

megadosing vitamin c is probably the one thing that has a true and documented significant effect in whole body phyisology that probably is beneficial.

Dobbler

If my job requires me to take the vaccine, I’m quitting. If I were in school and being forced to take it, I’d leave. I’m not taking an experimental pseudo-vaccine and then taking a stack of supplements in the hope that they *may* mitigate the side effects, many of which are still basically unknown.

I am not a brave person. But if enough people simply refused to comply, they could no longer force them on populations. If there’s just a trickle of silent dissenters here and there, the general population assumes the vaccine are safe, and they feel more confident in ostracizing anti-covid vaccine people are misinformed or quacks. Most people don’t “know” much of anything, their opinions are formed based on The opinions around them (and I use “around them” to include the media they consume). I don’t plan on going around banging on doors screaming “the vaccine will kill you!!1!” but I do plan on being someone who, when asked to take this experimental shot, declines and walks away.

How do we encourage enough people to walk away, is the question.

Had enough people, in unison, simply ignored lockdown restrictions, they would have been unenforceable and eventually dropped. How do we get enough people to ignore vaccine “mandates” and make them unenforceable?
Job, i agree. But school is complicated animal. Studying in university/college for a field you find interesting and you have already invested multiple years for it with time, effort and money , so throwing all that out would be very fustrating and super stressful/depressing. I hope it won't go to that but in US , it looks bad. In europe, i think there is still hope. I just want my degree out without forced vaccine...

animalcule

Job, i agree. But school is complicated animal. Studying in university/college for a field you find interesting and you have already invested multiple years for it with time, effort and money , so throwing all that out would be very fustrating and super stressful/depressing. I hope it won't go to that but in US , it looks bad. In europe, i think there is still hope. I just want my degree out without forced vaccine...
True, there would be a lot of time and money invested in a degree, and this might make it hard to walk away from. However, even though completing a degree is a long term concern in one sense, it’s short term relative to the duration of your entire life. If someone is merely on the fence about the vaccine, not screwing up their degree path might be enough of an incentive to push them to just take the vaccine. If someone is seriously concerned about the novel vaccine method, the lack of long term testing (The long term testing is basically being done on the entire population), and the myriad of short and long term potential side effects, then I don’t see how anything could convince this person to inject this experiment into his body.

You will be living your entire life with the effects of this vaccine, if you take it. Might be worth the hassle of switching schools/taking time off/moving countries even, to avoid this.

Also, if enough people leave a school bc they refuse to be vaccinated, the school will change its policy. These rules can only be enforced if enough people roll over and comply. The school needs the $$

tankasnowgod

Do you really think studying Social Justice is that interesting?

School is much more useless now than any job, so leaving college is a no brainer. Besides, all that info is online now. It would hardly stop you studying something you're interested in.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
I agree. This is not actually a vaccine in the sense that it presents a fragment of a dead or live virus together with something to activate the immune system to produce antibodies. The mRNA "vaccines" are actually implants into some cells to modify the DNA so that the "bad" spike protein is produced by our own modified cells, in the hope that the body will respond to the spike protein by creating immunity. Nutrition is not a factor - the mRNA "spitball", I'll call it, has a lipid coating and will just migrate into some cells. Nutrients can't stop it.

At least that is how I understand it, and I am NOT a scientist so please correct my misunderstandings!

Perry Staltic

I wonder if tissues saturated by high dose IV ClO2 just before vaccination could oxidize the lipid coating making the contents vulnerable to innate immunity mechanisms.

GuyLivingman

I'd like to broadcast a question here if I may: Have people here looked into the legal principles around non-consent forms and using notices of liability?

A (paid) podcast I listen to recently did a series on legal matters and resisting what is coming. People like Alphonse Faggiolo, Lena Pu and Tom Barnett have taken it upon themselves to learn a lot of about certain legal principles. While they went into other matters, all I am concerned about is finding a legal basis for declining the vaccine and not being told that therefore I cannot work or enter a grocery store. One nurse who was interviewed in the series was required by her employer to accept flu vaccinations and she wrote a letter, very eloquently and clearly written, stating that she "declines the offer" of a vaccine and stood by certain legal principles. She says that by standing her ground. If anyone is interested, here is the podcast, the first hour of which is free:

It is said that at the end of that podcast that "all good people have to do to resist evil is show up."

It's unlikely faking vaccination cards will work long term. You might escape round 1, but giving the impression that you comply you are giving tacit assent. It will only encourage them to take the next step sooner. There is no hiding from this. It has to be opposed. Maybe we will be forced to choose between having a job and being able to put food on the table, but at the least we can say something.

I don't know how successfully these principles can be used in my country. People say the one reason people miiiight back down on vaccines is because you can't force people to comply with something for which nobody has liability. I don't know. But this is something that should be looked into.

Fred

Have people here looked into the legal principles around non-consent forms and using notices of liability?

The pandemic and the vaccine are clearly part of an orchestrated plan. If you don't realize that yet, then you might still believe that there is an independent legal system that will act according to the Constitution. But we already saw that this is NOT the case with masks mandates. Executive Orders only apply to state officials and institutions (the executive is not (officially) a dictator). Yet the EOs were interpreted as laws that apply to everyone in numerous court cases, despite the constitution, and despite the fact that masks haven't been demonstrated effective in RCTs. Short answer is ... there is NO WAY you will be legally allowed to circumvent the mandate once it's in place. Soros didn't spend hundreds of millions on local elections for nothing.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I wonder if tissues saturated by high dose IV ClO2 just before vaccination could oxidize the lipid coating making the contents vulnerable to innate immunity mechanisms.
That’s what my son did for a mandatory tetanus shot for getting accepted for studying mechanical engineering. In the morning he took his vitamins and around noon he took three activated drops of MMS (chlorine dioxide) and also immediately after the shot. He did not experience any side effects. MMS should not be taken at the same time with vitamin C or other antioxidants, since chlorine dioxide is an oxidant.

Edited: sorry for my typos, wrote it while walking...

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Yet the EOs were interpreted as laws that apply to everyone in numerous court cases, despite the constitution, and despite the fact that masks haven't been demonstrated effective in RCTs. Short answer is ... there is NO WAY you will be legally allowed to circumvent the mandate once it's in place.
Really? I haven't seen a single example of this in the US. I have heard of John Jay Singleton actually winning cases against grocery stores and other places "open to the public" for denying him entry without a mask. Personally, I have seen ZERO enforcement of any sort of "mask mandate" coming from police or sheriffs. I have only seen it coming from store employees.

I'm wondering what court cases, in specific, you are referring to. You always have the right to "contract unlimited," including contracting away any constitutionally protected rights. If you do know of cases, were these cases where a person agreed to wear a mask, and then went back on that agreement?

Fred

Really? I haven't seen a single example of this in the US. I have heard of John Jay Singleton actually winning cases against grocery stores and other places "open to the public" for denying him entry without a mask. Personally, I have seen ZERO enforcement of any sort of "mask mandate" coming from police or sheriffs. I have only seen it coming from store employees.

You can search for mask enforcement videos on YouTube. I never bothered to catalog them, but cops are on video saying "there's an executive order..." when asked "what law is being violated". When masks were first mandated for employment where I worked, I considered legal action, but then after researching it, I found that all of the attempts were overturned, "because we're in an emergency." So I didn't bother. Did things change since then? Maybe. But I just searched "mask mandate lawsuit" and it seems like there's not a lot of victories out there - just some ongoing appeals. Here's a typical example "As a judge in the state's Eighth Judicial Circuit held, "there is no recognized constitutional right not to wear a facial covering in public locations or to expose other citizens of the county to a contagious and potentially lethal virus during a declared pandemic emergency." I've seen variations of this over and over. They also cite other tyrannical rulings from the past as precedent. So basically if the Constitution doesn't specifically prohibit you from being forcibly injected, then you have no right not to be injected. So I'm not sure why you're seeing something else. The trend is obviously toward total tyranny, so I predict legal victories like John Jay's will be temporary until there is a secession or until the NWO leaders are ... let's say "brought to justice".

tankasnowgod

You can search for mask enforcement videos on YouTube. I never bothered to catalog them, but cops are on video saying "there's an executive order..." when asked "what law is being violated". When masks were first mandated for employment where I worked, I considered legal action, but then after researching it, I found that all of the attempts were overturned, "because we're in an emergency." So I didn't bother. Did things change since then? Maybe. But I just searched "mask mandate lawsuit" and it seems like there's not a lot of victories out there - just some ongoing appeals. Here's a typical example "As a judge in the state's Eighth Judicial Circuit held, "there is no recognized constitutional right not to wear a facial covering in public locations or to expose other citizens of the county to a contagious and potentially lethal virus during a declared pandemic emergency." I've seen variations of this over and over. They also cite other tyrannical rulings from the past as precedent. So basically if the Constitution doesn't specifically prohibit you from being forcibly injected, then you have no right not to be injected. So I'm not sure why you're seeing something else. The trend is obviously toward total tyranny, so I predict legal victories like John Jay's will be temporary until there is a secession or until the NWO leaders are ... let's say "brought to justice".

Well, if cops are saying "there's an executive order," then it's pretty clear that they understand that there is no law. What they are trying to do is compel you under color of law.

Yusef El tackled this issue in a video over the summer. Here is that video-

Fred

What they are trying to do is compel you under color of law.

Yes, or they don't understand that EOs aren't laws. Challenging this in court is fine, but in doing so you're really just asking them to write an unconstitutional "emergency law" that will be interpreted as constitutional by the corrupt judiciary. It's possible that you could buy time by taking legal action. But if you don't actually remove the problem (The NWO), then the longer you wait to truly solve the problem, the harder it's going to be. I quit my job and am preparing to move/run, because I don't think a wait-and-see approach is going to work out so well.

Last edited:

achillea

Let's say that someone was forced to take this new covid vaccine for work or for school. Would there be a supplement or a bunch of supplements one could take to block the vaccine/vaccine effects. This is something I've really looked I to with previous vaccines but I dont have the slightest idea of what someone could do to block the RNA aspect of this covid vaccine

ICAN’s legal team, led by Aaron Siri, has taken legal action to challenge employers/schools that require their employees/students to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Employers and schools that previously required the COVID-19 vaccine have dropped those requirements! This includes an employer that did so on the heels of ICAN’s legal team challenging the mandate in court.

If you or anyone you know is being required by an employer or school to receive a COVID-19 vaccine, ICAN is pleased to offer to support legal action on your behalf to challenge the requirement. In order to obtain this potential assistance, please email us at [email protected] and provide a copy of the written notice from your school or employer stating that the COVID-19 vaccine is required.

Without your support, our ability to fight these illegal COVID-19 vaccine requirements would not be happening. Thank you for making our work possible!

Please note that while we hope to help everyone, and hope to have sufficient resources to do so, depending on the volume of individuals that contact us and the amount of support we receive, we cannot guarantee we will have the sources to assist everyone that contacts us.

tankasnowgod

Yes, or they don't understand that EOs aren't laws. Challenging this in court is fine, but in doing so you're really just asking them to write an unconstitutional "emergency law" that will be interpreted as constitutional by the corrupt judiciary. It's possible that you could buy time by taking legal action. But if you don't actually remove the problem (The NWO), then the longer you wait to truly solve the problem, the harder it's going to be. I quit my job and am preparing to move/run, because I don't think a wait-and-see approach is going to work out so well.
I'm all for moving..... but where to? NWO and WRM stand for New World Order, and the World Revolutionary Movement. If it ain't off planet, it's kinda like re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, yeah?

Fred

I'm all for moving..... but where to? NWO and WRM stand for New World Order, and the World Revolutionary Movement. If it ain't off planet, it's kinda like re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, yeah?

Being mobile will buy you time. You don't want to be trapped in ground-zero (high population density area) when the real crackdowns begin - i.e. quarantine center relocations, etc. It's only rearranging deck chairs if the outcome is a guaranteed NWO victory. But it's definitely not guaranteed. With each passing day, new people are beginning to realize what's going on.