Bloating without gas

Vins7

I have gut bloating chronically and some digestive issues but this bloating is not related to excess of gas.

The gas seems to stay in the gut (low belly) it is difficult for them to come out and when I manage to expel them they seem to come out without force, without sounding.

what kind of problem can i have? it is very disabling not being able to rest at night due to the bloating and gas stopped in the intestine, although I repeat that I do not think I have excess gas.

Someone with a similar problem?

cubbiebear

yes. mine started after a course of antibiotics in april. ever since then im constantly bloated without excessive gas. i think im gonna try antimicrobials once i get the comprehensive gi test results.

OP
V

Vins7

yes. mine started after a course of antibiotics in april. ever since then im constantly bloated without excessive gas. i think im gonna try antimicrobials once i get the comprehensive gi test results.
I took a course of antibiotics for helicobacter pylori and montes later I has a surgery to remove appendicitis (I imagine that doctora hace me antibiotics for this surgery but I dont know what kind of them).

I'm constantly bloated and diet changes seems to be a desde end...

I also am very bloated without gas, june 2020 I had heart surgery, recovering at home I was told I had an infection
and was prescribed antibiotics 500mg 4 times a day.
I was in such horrendous pain due to the surgery that I did not notice my stomach was slightly upset all the time,
I never had any stomach issues before this time, in actual fact I was praised for my very flat stomach.

I have put on weight obviously do to the horrendous year and a half of inactivity through trying to heal, lockdown, eating too much food, general depression and malaise perpetuated by fear I suppose in the beginning

most of the time I look about 7 months pregnant which is very distressing for me my stomach feels a bit like a drum I have tried various things as in more yoghurt probiotic drinks, cider vinegar before meals, but no change.

I have become very aware of my abdomen where before I never thought about it just was there but now because it feels constantly mildly upset and nauseated after eating I'm very aware of it and it feels like a burden.

yerrag

My case of bloating with no gas was an acute one, coming from having eaten pork that wasn't well-cooked.

I didn't make the connection to poorly cooked pork until days later, when I walked back what I was doing and ating prior to my bloating.

I tried different things activated charcoal and a japanese pill often used for diarrhea. They didn't work and the first night I couldn't sleep.

The next night I tried it with copper acetate (5mg in 1 ml in a capsule, as copper acetate is nasty tasting) and probiotics and cascara sagrada.

I slept better, and the next day I was back to feeling normal, but I stayed on with the copper acetate, taking it 3x/day just to be certain.

My gut came back to normal. I have a good gut and I don't issues and I'm glad it got back to normal. I don't fart, I don't have gut ache, I have regular bowel movement and my stools don't smell. Just saying this to give you a complete picture, not to boast. As your gut condition and mine could be different and what applies to me may not apply to you.

p.s. I made my own copper acetate but you can also buy copper acetate crystals from Amazon.

Happycat

I find abdominal breathing helps with bloating. Just pumping your belly in and out when you breathe creates a sort of internal massage and gets the gas moving along and out.

Was prescribed this antibiotic

Risk of cholestatic liver disease associated with flucloxacillin and flucloxacillin prescribing habits in the UK: Cohort study using data from the UK General Practice Research Database​

Stefan Russmann, James A Kaye, [...], and Hershel Jick

Additional article information

Abstract​

Aims​

To provide additional quantification of the risk of flucloxacillin-related liver disease and to describe time trends in flucloxacillin prescribing in the UK.

Methods​

This was a cohort study using data from the UK General Practice Research Database. We identified patients with a first-time prescription for flucloxacillin or, for comparison, oxytetracycline from 1992 to 2002 and cases who developed clinically documented cholestatic liver disease of uncertain origin after first-time use of these drugs. We also determined the annual frequency of first-time use of flucloxacillin from 1991 to 2000.

Results​

We identified 283 097 and 131 189 first-time users of flucloxacillin and oxytetracycline, respectively. The risk of cholestatic liver disease per 100 000 first-time users was 8.5 (95% CI 5.4, 12.6) in the 1–45 days and 1.8 (95% CI 0.6, 4.1) in the 46–90 days after starting flucloxacillin, and 0.8 (95% CI 0.02, 4.3) in the 1–45 days after starting oxytetracycline. The frequency of first-time use of flucloxacillin remained stable between 1991 and 2000.

Conclusions​

Flucloxacillin is now established as an important cause of cholestatic liver disease. Warnings about the risk have not had an impact on prescribing practices in the UK, where it remains the predominantly prescribed antistaphylococcal oral antibiotic. This situation in the UK is in sharp contrast to regulatory actions and changes in prescribing habits in Australia after identification of the risk of cholesta

sis associated with flucloxacillin, and to the predominant use of the alternative drug dicloxacillin in the USA.

Might there be a connection with this antibiotic???

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals