Bloated After Caffeine

Broken man

Hello all, I found that I am very bloated after caffeine but I am not after instant coffee. I drink my coffee with a lot of milk, about half of glass and about 16 grams of sugar. Bought some caffeine anhydrous for liver health and because I wanted know how much caffeine I can handle. I was doing only 100-200 mg. I didnt get jitters or stress symptoms from it. Thank you.

docall18

Hello all, I found that I am very bloated after caffeine but I am not after instant coffee. I drink my coffee with a lot of milk, about half of glass and about 16 grams of sugar. Bought some caffeine anhydrous for liver health and because I wanted know how much caffeine I can handle. I was doing only 100-200 mg. I didnt get jitters or stress symptoms from it. Thank you.

Hey you ever get to the bottom of the bloating. Been taking caffeine recently n am getting major bloating & weight gain.

Mauritio

OP
Broken man

Broken man

But how was that influenced by caffeine ? As you made it look like it made it worse?
I think its because of its alkaloid properties but I really dont know, I am drinking coffee only with MCT now.

Constatine

Do you guys get bloated after energy drinks like red bull as well? Its the same form of caffeine as far as I know only difference is its dissolved. Caffeine anhydrous somewhat burns when dissolved under the tongue (sublingual) so it might be a little irritating to the gut when not dissolved in water. I would second the alkaline hypothesis.

Mauritio

Do you guys get bloated after energy drinks like red bull as well? Its the same form of caffeine as far as I know only difference is its dissolved. Caffeine anhydrous somewhat burns when dissolved under the tongue (sublingual) so it might be a little irritating to the gut when not dissolved in water. I would second the alkaline hypothesis.
So you think it might be better to dissolve the caffeine pill in water ? Dont know if thats possible at all. Never tried it.

OP
Broken man

Broken man

So you think it might be better to dissolve the caffeine pill in water ? Dont know if thats possible at all. Never tried it.
Do you want caffeine only ? Can't drink regular coffee? Just asking.

Constatine

I dissolve caffeine powder in warm water though it would be a little more difficult with the solid pills. If you crush the pill up it should work. Even if the other ingredients don't fully dissolve in the water your still diluting it a lot. It would make sense if caffeine was stable in hot water so you can try that. I don't know if it will fix the bloating or not but it should be at least less irritating that way. If you still get bloating perhaps just dilute it more.

Mauritio

Mauritio

I dissolve caffeine powder in warm water though it would be a little more difficult with the solid pills. If you crush the pill up it should work. Even if the other ingredients don't fully dissolve in the water your still diluting it a lot. It would make sense if caffeine was stable in hot water so you can try that. I don't know if it will fix the bloating or not but it should be at least less irritating that way. If you still get bloating perhaps just dilute it more.
Nice, I'll give it a try!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals