Bleeding Gums And Aspirin?

Sucrates

Aspirin can cause this along with bruising etc, I'd back way off on the aspirin for a while if possible and get some vitamin K2, though I'm not sure K2 will completely ameliorate the effect.
Dosing about 1mg K2 per 300mg aspirin.

PeatThemAll

Aspirin blocks both COX1 and COX2 pathways. COX1 is the constitutive anti-inflammatory pathway, required for normal bodily process, for example in the gut lining it helps resisting chemical aggression. Block COX1, and you lose part of normal tissue resiliency.

Last edited:
OP
mayweatherking
it was the first time i took aspirin in a while. i have to say it helped me the most more than anything i've done in a very long while. it could have been nutritional related because i didnt eat for many hours in the night, but i did take it way earlier. i don't know if it had the same effect again, i was just wondering if it was something obvious or not. the 600mg might have been too much to start with, i'm thinking i'll do half a dose now, so around 150mg.

ray said this, although i only took 600mg, but like i said, it was the first time in a while i took it:

Prolonged use of aspirin interferes with the effects of vitamin K and can prolong bleeding, but usually bleeding gums involve a variety of stress and nutritional problems; concentrating on intestinal health, plenty of calcium, vitamin D and protein usually helps.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals