Black mailed into getting the vaccine

nomoreketones

I feel I have no choice but to get the vaccine ,question...what precautions/supplements should I take to counter vaccine side effects.
Make sure they don't squeeze your arm when giving you the injection. It is my belief (not proven) that the risk of death or permanent disability from the vaccines is greatly reduced if the injection is done properly into the deltoid.

CastorTroy

I'd forget about him if he persist on that attitude. He's not your family anymore. Don't poison your soul with that ***t.

tankasnowgod

I feel I have no choice but to get the vaccine ,question...what precautions/supplements should I take to counter vaccine side effects.

This question has been asked and answered several times already. Do you really think there is some "miracle" substance that can mitigate all known and unknown side effects of the demonvax?

You can't pay the black mailer and expect to get your money back. That's not how black mail works! The Demonvax is like the Terminator..... it doesn't care if you took it because you were pressured, or ignorant, or on a dare, or tied down and forcefully injected, or an accidental needle stick. It's gonna wreak whatever havoc it's gonna wreak, and that's that. The pro metabolic substances we discuss might help, but we are grasping at straws in the dark. Or, maybe you'll get lucky, and have no issues. Or, maybe you'll get one of those angelic anti-vax nurses that pumps you full of saline. But still, an experiment is an experiment.

I'm sorry you're in a tough situation, but the Demonvax doesn't.

miquelangeles

He's probably genuinely worried about you since you are in the high risk age group, and using that only as an excuse.

Last edited:

drop67

Make sure they don't squeeze your arm when giving you the injection. It is my belief (not proven) that the risk of death or permanent disability from the vaccines is greatly reduced if the injection is done properly into the deltoid.

if the vaccine isn't properly injected and comes into contact with blood then It could travel to the heart and cause myocarditis

Birdie

This is a small list I found. I'd skip the Ibuprofen and stick with aspirin which is safer. For an H1 blocker, Benadryl is safer per Peat.

OTC Medicines & Nutraceuticals to Prevent/Reduce COVID Post-Vaccination Side Effects​

These recommendations are based on the clinical experience of COVID-expert doctors surveyed. The recommendations are designed to address two concerns:
1. Prevention or reduction of side effects and adverse events that may in some cases be severe. The schedule for each nutraceutical or medicine is designed to cover the time when various of the side effects have been reported.
2. “Breakthrough” COVID infection is being reported during the approximately two weeks before immunity from the vaccine starts. The recommended antivirals and vitamin D help protect against these shortly-after-vaccine COVID infections. Vitamin D also helps protect against vaccine side effects. Ask your doctor about a prescription for prophylaxis with ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine for added protection against COVID-19 breakthrough infections.

Aspirin (anti-thrombotic)​

325 mg/day for 4 weeks beginning the day before vaccination.

Ibuprofen (anti-inflammatory)​

Two 200 mg caplets 3 times/day the day before, day of and day after vaccination. Continue as needed if symptomatic (fever, muscle aches, headache, etc.)

Loratadine (Claritin or generic equivalent; H1 blocker, anti-inflammatory)​

10 mg/day the day before, day of and day after vaccination

Famotidine (Pepcid or generic equivalent; H2 blocker, anti-inflammatory)​

20 mg twice per day the day before, day of and day after vaccination

Vitamin D3 (potent anti-inflammatory effects at sufficient dosage; anti-viral immune enhancement)​

One dose of 50,000 IU five to seven days before vaccination (serum levels peak on average at 7 days), then daily 15,000 IU until 5 days after vaccination, then continue with maintenance dosage of 5,000 – 10,000 IU/day.

Vitamin D3 or extra protection against breakthrough COVID infection during the approximately two-week window before immunity starts:​

One dose of 50,000 IU five to seven days before vaccination (serum levels peak on average at 7 days), then daily 15,000 IU until 5 days after vaccination, then continue with maintenance dosage of 5,000 – 10,000 IU/day.

Zinc (anti-viral)​

50 mg/day started as far ahead of vaccination as possible and continued three weeks or indefinitely.

Quercetin (zinc ionophore, to enhance zinc anti-viral effect; anti-inflammatory; anti-thrombotic)​

250 mg twice per day for three weeks starting the day before vaccination

Vitamin C (anti-viral; anti-inflammatory)​

3,000 mg/day started as far ahead of vaccination as possible and continued three weeks or indefinitely.

Dr. B

if the vaccine isn't properly injected and comes into contact with blood then It could travel to the heart and cause myocarditis
the chances of it being improperly injected probably increase depending on how bloated or fat you are, and decrease dependent on how lean you are? do they look for veins when injecting or only drawing blood. either way, if youre lean its easy to find veins and poke them or avoid them, whereas if youre fatter its much harder to avoid or find veins.

dont the deltoids and traps and maybe a few other muscles express the highest amount of androgen receptors, so it makes sense injecting into the deltoid would be the least harmful

Lollipop2

This is a small list I found. I'd skip the Ibuprofen and stick with aspirin which is safer. For an H1 blocker, Benadryl is safer per Peat.

OTC Medicines & Nutraceuticals to Prevent/Reduce COVID Post-Vaccination Side Effects​

These recommendations are based on the clinical experience of COVID-expert doctors surveyed. The recommendations are designed to address two concerns:
1. Prevention or reduction of side effects and adverse events that may in some cases be severe. The schedule for each nutraceutical or medicine is designed to cover the time when various of the side effects have been reported.
2. “Breakthrough” COVID infection is being reported during the approximately two weeks before immunity from the vaccine starts. The recommended antivirals and vitamin D help protect against these shortly-after-vaccine COVID infections. Vitamin D also helps protect against vaccine side effects. Ask your doctor about a prescription for prophylaxis with ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine for added protection against COVID-19 breakthrough infections.

Aspirin (anti-thrombotic)​

325 mg/day for 4 weeks beginning the day before vaccination.

Ibuprofen (anti-inflammatory)​

Two 200 mg caplets 3 times/day the day before, day of and day after vaccination. Continue as needed if symptomatic (fever, muscle aches, headache, etc.)

Loratadine (Claritin or generic equivalent; H1 blocker, anti-inflammatory)​

10 mg/day the day before, day of and day after vaccination

Famotidine (Pepcid or generic equivalent; H2 blocker, anti-inflammatory)​

20 mg twice per day the day before, day of and day after vaccination

Vitamin D3 (potent anti-inflammatory effects at sufficient dosage; anti-viral immune enhancement)​

Vitamin D3 or extra protection against breakthrough COVID infection during the approximately two-week window before immunity starts:​

Zinc (anti-viral)​

50 mg/day started as far ahead of vaccination as possible and continued three weeks or indefinitely.

Quercetin (zinc ionophore, to enhance zinc anti-viral effect; anti-inflammatory; anti-thrombotic)​

250 mg twice per day for three weeks starting the day before vaccination

Vitamin C (anti-viral; anti-inflammatory)​

3,000 mg/day started as far ahead of vaccination as possible and continued three weeks or indefinitely.
@Hans