Black Cumin Seed And Its Amazing Compound, Thymoquinone

Ismail

Okay had 3g of organic nigella Sativa seeds, chewed them for about 5mins and then swallowed - very strong ?? Throat is slightly burning, had some honey and some water, still burning, I’ll survive ?

Just fyi for everyone, I've been doing this (dropped dose to 2g in the morning, whole seed, chewed until soft and then swallowed with some water) since the above message, so for about a week now, my sleep seems to have improved and I feel more refreshed when waking up, might try and up the dose soon to see if it has any further benefits.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Buddy are you taking this on an empty stomach? Does that make a difference? And any particular time of day? Thanks ?
I don't think it matters. I took it with milk in the morning. You can always try on an empty stomach vs food and see how you feel.

Infinite

I don't think it matters. I took it with milk in the morning. You can always try on an empty stomach vs food and see how you feel.
I've personally always had some sort of irritation when taking it on an empty stomach. Oil seems to be the worst though. I'd say take it with some food or fat.

V

valdz

I've recently bought a lb of black cumin seed from Starwest. Should last me for awhile but I've grounded it up and put it in 00 gelatin capsule and took it with food. I thought I was going to have some type of reaction but I felt fine. I don't know how much mg dose in a 00 capsule but I'll have to measure it next time. Taking it in a capsule seems to work well for me instead of eating it.

J.R.K

Do you think @Hans that black cumin seed would provide any protection against the transmission of whatever it is that vaccinated people give to unvaccinated people. Thymoquinine is it similar to hydroxychloroquine or quinine? Could it detox a spike protein? If so in what quantities?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Do you think @Hans that black cumin seed would provide any protection against the transmission of whatever it is that vaccinated people give to unvaccinated people. Thymoquinine is it similar to hydroxychloroquine or quinine? Could it detox a spike protein? If so in what quantities?
Can't say, I haven't looked into that, sorry.

Ismail

I've personally always had some sort of irritation when taking it on an empty stomach. Oil seems to be the worst though. I'd say take it with some food or fat.
Thank you for this, not sure how I missed this reply ?‍♂️

I’ve been taking it on an empty stomach so far and I’ve kinda been okay (phew!), just wanted to see what you guys were doing etc.

Thanks again ?

Jam

Sefton10

Are you still on the oil, Jam? I got some a few weeks ago and half a teaspoon gave me a terrible night's sleep! Haven't gone back to it since.

Sefton10

It works for me in the morning, it did that to me too man
Good to know. I should give it another go with breakfast this time. What benefits have you noticed from it?

Jam

Are you still on the oil, Jam? I got some a few weeks ago and half a teaspoon gave me a terrible night's sleep! Haven't gone back to it since.
Yeah I take it with dinner. Gave me more vivid dreams the first few nights (I don't normally remember my dreams), but that effect dissipated. Might try it in the morning instead.

Ismail

I’ve been taking the seeds in the morning on an empty stomach. I take 2.5g, chew until I feel they are “soft” and then swallow. Has helped in a subtle way with my sleep (subjectively).

Jam

Yeah I take it with dinner. Gave me more vivid dreams the first few nights (I don't normally remember my dreams), but that effect dissipated. Might try it in the morning instead.
Actually, I now remember having wicked (in a good way) dreams the second night I took it, that was the night I fell asleep with a snus in. I normally do not use snus after brushing my teeth, but I had just received a shipment of some medicated (mint/camphor) nicotine pouches. The oil definitely has some cholinergic/Ach activity, as I can get similar dream recall if I overdo nicotine before bed.

Sefton10

Actually, I now remember having wicked (in a good way) dreams the second night I took it, that was the night I fell asleep with a snus in. I normally do not use snus after brushing my teeth, but I had just received a shipment of some medicated (mint/camphor) nicotine pouches. The oil definitely has some cholinergic/Ach activity, as I can get similar dream recall if I overdo nicotine before bed.
Tried half a teaspoon this morning with breakfast and it it essentially gave me the same feeling as 5mcg or so of T3 (warm hands, clear thinking). Played golf after and felt very calm and level headed.

Did some digging and found this study The effects of Nigella sativa on thyroid function, serum Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) – 1, Nesfatin-1 and anthropometric features in patients with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis: a randomized controlled trial

Korven

In my experience falling asleep with snus can be... an unpleasant experience. You didn't wake up with nasty snus-flavoured saliva in your mouth/throat?

Jam

In my experience falling asleep with snus can be... an unpleasant experience. You didn't wake up with nasty snus-flavoured saliva in your mouth/throat?
Nope, the very few times it has happened, I swallowed it in my sleep.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals