Black Cumin Seed And Its Amazing Compound, Thymoquinone

Hans

Forum Supporter
I find black cumin, especially thymoquinone (probably because it's a quinone), very interesting. There are quite a few interesting testimonies on this forum from people using black cumin.

After using it myself I decided to write an article on it:
Black cumin seed and its amazing compound, Thymoquinone » MENELITE

Have you used black cumin before? If so, what's been your experience?

ilhanxx

I find black cumin, especially thymoquinone (probably because it's a quinone), very interesting. There are quite a few interesting testimonies on this forum from people using black cumin.

After using it myself I decided to write an article on it:
Black cumin seed and its amazing compound, Thymoquinone » MENELITE

Have you used black cumin before? If so, what's been your experience?

Great post hans, thanks man, my observations, if you chew some black cumin before bed, it helps deep solid sleep and very hard morning wood. It is proven me and some friends. According some eastern religion, black cumin is cure for everything except death.

Last edited:

Jing

Great post hans, thanks man, my observations, if you chew some black cumin before bed, it helps deep solid sleep and very hard morning wood. It is proven me and some friends. According some eastern religion, black cumin is cure for everything except death.
Do you chew and then spit out or swallow ?

As I've documented in another thread, it is highly estrogenic (black cumin seeds are and probably the oil; I don't see how to get isolated thymoquinone.)

@yerrag
Anti-biofilm

TQ supplementation is effective against the strong biofilm formers S. aureus, Streptococcus salivarius and Streptococcus oralis and other biofilm formers, such as Enterococcus faecalis, Gemella haemolysans, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Streptococcus mitis decreased (R).

Thoughts??

Tarmander

I decided to chew 1 tsp of this one day, and then the next day chew 1.5 tsp.

At first got that little boost of happiness and energy. Everything was uplifted.

Then hit me like a truck. Could barely sleep, felt strung out, rollercoaster of emotions. Happy, Sad, Angry, round and round.

***t is powerful

ilhanxx

At first got that little boost of happiness and energy. Everything was uplifted.

Then hit me like a truck. Could barely sleep, felt strung out, rollercoaster of emotions. Happy, Sad, Angry, round and round.

***t is powerful
black cumin is like methylen blue, I think a little much more is serotonergic. one teaspoon is much, half can be enough.

yerrag

@yerrag
Anti-biofilm

TQ supplementation is effective against the strong biofilm formers S. aureus, Streptococcus salivarius and Streptococcus oralis and other biofilm formers, such as Enterococcus faecalis, Gemella haemolysans, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Streptococcus mitis decreased (R).

Thoughts??
I haven't tried it but it's worth a try.

stackz07

black cumin is like methylen blue, I think a little much more is serotonergic. one teaspoon is much, half can be enough.

I feel like it's less it increases serotonin much less than mb. I'll look for some studies but pretty sure it's is mostly gaba and dopemine related.

stackz07

***t is powerful

How long did it take to get these negative effects?

dukesbobby777

I haven’t noticed anything from supplementing the oil. And the oil I have definitely has potency (you can tell from the smell/taste).

What with it being an anti-fungal/bacterial agent, alongside methylene blue and coconut oil, it can be something else I can soak into my daily carrot/bamboo shoot salads. Perhaps I’ll see some benefits that way.

Tarmander

How long did it take to get these negative effects?
positive effects lasted most of the first day and night. The negative effects started the next morning when I took another dose and then accelerated all day and into the night, especially after the second dose on the second day.

Mauritio

As I've documented in another thread, it is highly estrogenic (black cumin seeds are and probably the oil; I don't see how to get isolated thymoquinone.)
@Hans what do you think about that ?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans what do you think about that ?
Estrogen is known to promote the progression of cancer, whereas black cumin is great against cancer. More research is needed on this for sure.

Mauritio

Estrogen is known to promote the progression of cancer, whereas black cumin is great against cancer. More research is needed on this for sure.
Agreed, also in your article you mentioned a study that says that it reduced prolactin and the same study cited another study that also found the same effect.
Prolactin level is an overall good measure point for estrogenic tone in the organism, these two usually go hand in hand . If TQ lowers prolactin in vivo ,it wouldnt make sense if it increased estrogen.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals