Birthday Gift Ideas For Men/women

OP
Alex Jaramillo
I own 2 Cd players, one totally reworked with old DAC chips, Sounds killa, and another one recently with the famed TDA1541 chip in it. Also CD player in my car. Sweet tunes.

My wife and I do a seafood banquet at home, with the bubbles we like, and assorted oysters, bluefin tuna, prawns, scallops, mussels, etc. fresh greens whatever we can get local at the time. In Alaska fresh King Crab and Salmon, or smoked salmon on pasta, and scallops and prawns and Uni and seaweed. Nom Nom...
...... It is a total fiesta and feast! Going out to a restaurant is not my style in general, pay big $$$ for not very high quality food usually!!!.... Unless it is a very authentic Japanese, casual or fancy, and they do it justice, then we are in like flint! Not necessarily sushi, mind you, but Izakaya style. So, that's my suggestion mate. Cheers.
Sounds delicious

OP
Alex Jaramillo
"Hey honey, I got you a season ticket for the Celtics. What? You're not interested in that? Oh man, too bad. I guess I have to use it myself then?"

So you guys are trying to tell me that's not a good idea? Please say it ain't so.
Lol, Hey honey. I got you mind and tissue. Ahhh shucks you don’t like it? I mean…I guess I’ll read it if I have to.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals