Birthday Gift Ideas For Men/women

My girls birthday is coming up soon. Since she met me she has been changing a lot of unhealthy habits for the better and without me telling her to or asking her to. So to save you guys the time I’m making a thread where members of the forum can go to for gift ideas.

I wanted to get her something to cook carrots and bamboo shoots but not sure what can achieve both.
Also a card/flowers really colorful pretty ones.
And trying to decide between a idealabs supplement or a CD with songs she might like or a book.

Any suggestions you guys have you guys/gals have would be AMAZIN’

Thanks

Peatful

I, a girl, would love a massage, or a red light.

Aymen

no ideas..
what do you think is the reason for her changing the bad habits into good habits without asking/telling you ?

RachelGay1

First of all, congratulations on your girlfriend's progress towards a healthier lifestyle - that's awesome! As for gift ideas, have you considered a spiralizer?

OP
Alex Jaramillo
First of all, congratulations on your girlfriend's progress towards a healthier lifestyle - that's awesome! As for gift ideas, have you considered a spiralizer?
Thank you, she’s stuck by me through tough situations so I cherish her love. I might do that for the next one. Great idea! I made her a jewlery box for her most recent birthday 🙏🏻

Frankdee20

For women, a dildo, don’t like it, go **** yourself

Aspekt

I'd love to be gifted Idealabs supps haha. You could give her a massage with some Idealabs Mg, would make for a nice gesture

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Your best bet would definitely not getting her anything from idealabs for her birthday. You should get something from idealabs that would help her health but not for her birthday.

A mix tape cd. is this 1999?

No books unless she has really hinted a book she wants.

So your best bet would be give her an experience she would like. Dinner and something in your area she would like to go too.

As for a gifts if you can’t think of anything she likes, get her a gift card to some place she might like to shop.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I love this idea
Just realized this thread was started 4 years ago in 2019. So from
The sounds of it they have been going strong for
4 years now.

Well I was think with everything digital nowadays who owns a Cd Player.

AlaskaJono

4 years now.

I own 2 Cd players, one totally reworked with old DAC chips, Sounds killa, and another one recently with the famed TDA1541 chip in it. Also CD player in my car. Sweet tunes.

My wife and I do a seafood banquet at home, with the bubbles we like, and assorted oysters, bluefin tuna, prawns, scallops, mussels, etc. fresh greens whatever we can get local at the time. In Alaska fresh King Crab and Salmon, or smoked salmon on pasta, and scallops and prawns and Uni and seaweed. Nom Nom...
...... It is a total fiesta and feast! Going out to a restaurant is not my style in general, pay big $$$ for not very high quality food usually!!!.... Unless it is a very authentic Japanese, casual or fancy, and they do it justice, then we are in like flint! Not necessarily sushi, mind you, but Izakaya style. So, that's my suggestion mate. Cheers.

Peachy

4 years now.

I was thinking digital. Yeah, a cd would be weird

Jennifer

I would want my boyfriend/partner to gift me a memory, something that I will have for the rest of my life like driving to the beach to watch the sunset, roasting marshmallows by a campfire and sleeping under the stars, taking me skydiving or helping me check off one thing on my bucket list.

-Luke-

"Hey honey, I got you a season ticket for the Celtics. What? You're not interested in that? Oh man, too bad. I guess I have to use it myself then?"

So you guys are trying to tell me that's not a good idea? Please say it ain't so.

OP
Alex Jaramillo
4 years now.

Yes, we are doing great :)

OP
Alex Jaramillo
I would want my boyfriend/partner to gift me a memory, something that I will have for the rest of my life like driving to the beach to watch the sunset, roasting marshmallows by a campfire and sleeping under the stars, taking me skydiving or helping me check off one thing on my bucket list.
I agree with you but prefer to do that on the anniversary. I want to see the northern lights and find sitting by the fire very relaxing. Im in Miami though sooo :/