Birthday Gift Ideas For Men/women

My girls birthday is coming up soon. Since she met me she has been changing a lot of unhealthy habits for the better and without me telling her to or asking her to. So to save you guys the time I’m making a thread where members of the forum can go to for gift ideas.

I wanted to get her something to cook carrots and bamboo shoots but not sure what can achieve both.
Also a card/flowers really colorful pretty ones.
And trying to decide between a idealabs supplement or a CD with songs she might like or a book.

Any suggestions you guys have you guys/gals have would be AMAZIN’

Thanks

Peatful

I, a girl, would love a massage, or a red light.

Aymen

no ideas..
what do you think is the reason for her changing the bad habits into good habits without asking/telling you ?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
marcar72 It's Jerry Garcia's Birthday. Funny LSD Anecdote! The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 20
raypeatclips Reminder, Ray's Birthday Is 12th October The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 24
charlie Want to Help Make The Best Birthday Ever? The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 3
paper_clips43 Ray Peat Birthday/time/place Ray Peat Topics 17
Dan Wich Wish Peat a happy birthday Breaking News 0
4peatssake Happy Birthday Cliff! The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 2
charlie Happy Birthday 4Peatssake! The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 10
charlie Happy Birthday ttramone! The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 4
charlie Happy Birthday Ark! The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 3
charlie Happy Birthday Cliff! The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 1
Inaut Mitochondrial DNA: Prometheus’ Gift Or Pandora’s Box Miscellaneous Health Discussions 0
A I'm Making A Gift Of IDEALABS Supplements Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 16
michael94 Fruit Is A Loan From Nature, Dairy Is A Gift Miscellaneous Health Discussions 4
charlie $200 HealthNatura.com Gift Certificate! Health Natura 80
Dan Wich Gift For Ray Peat #2 Ray Peat Topics 17
charlie The Other Christmas Gift The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 7
I Starch free dinner for family ideas Diet, Recipes 38
GorillaHead Ideas on how to improve testicular function ? Male Issues 22
L All my hair loss ideas over the years summarized Hair & Nails 85
C Ray Peat breakfast ideas? Diet 5
RyanHeeney I'm starting a website based on the metabolism and Dr. Ray Peat's ideas. Ray Peat Topics 28
C Chronic health problem (Dehydration) - Faint hope somebody here might have some ideas Symptoms, Causes 139
M Ideas to sweeten milk ? Ask For Help or Advice 5
mhm Anybody interested in discussing RP ideas on Clubhouse? Resources 5
Velve921 Ideas For A Good Energy Drink Ask For Help or Advice 2
L RP Newsletter Ideas Articles & Newsletters Discussion 3
G Any ideas on how to boost chronic low red blood count? Ask For Help or Advice 8
A What Are Your Best Tips Or Ideas For Work? Ask For Help or Advice 8
Hollybea Comfortable Easy Child Birth Ideas Female Issues 18
J Information On Psychologists/Psychiatrists Or Novel Ideas On Mental Illness Mental Issues 26
yerrag If Against Dem Virtue Signalling And Wacko Ideas, Say Vote For Biden In Polls Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 240
Velve921 Ideas On Quieting The Mind On A Day Off Ask For Help or Advice 7
Cecil Roids Coconut Oil Goes Rancid On My Skin, Any Ideas Why? Ask For Help or Advice 8
ScurveDream Body And Spirit Mismatch -- Thoughts/ideas? Ask For Help or Advice 0
W Hypothyroid-Need Your Ideas And Advice Thyroid and Hormones 2
J Snack/meal Ideas For Lowering Estrogen Diet 8
Peatogenic Any Ideas Why I Would Get Weird Ear Issues After Eating Chocolate? Diet 10
Orangeyouglad Any Ideas On Tolerating Niacinamide? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 5
gately Any Ideas Why I React To White Rice And Sweet Potatoes But Not White Bread And Regular Potatoes? Diet 26
Velve921 Parmigiano Reggiano Snack Combo Ideas - Need Ideas Ask For Help or Advice 9
cyclops Current Best Ideas And Supplement(s) To Lower Serotonin? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 11
GorillaHead Any Ideas On How To Mitigate Blue Light Damage ? Ask For Help or Advice 4
A.D. STAN EFFERDING | New Podcast - Loads Of Info Based On Pete's Ideas Diet 2
GorillaHead Any Ideas On Why Milk Causes Me To Flare Up IBD Digestion 11
Oraganic4me Ray Peat Ideas Are Everywhere! Altitude, Bag Breathing, CO2, Light, Weather 4
R Any Good Ideas For Condensed Milk? Diet, Recipes 5
T Going To Try Some Ideas By Elephanto + Track Progress Hair & Nails 18
S Late Night Snack Ideas? Diet 0
jzeno Unpopular Opinion: I Think Some Of Ray's Ideas Are Just Not Helpful And Actually Make Matters Worse Miscellaneous Health Discussions 296
Soren Kidney Cancer Treatment Ideas Cancer 27