Birth Of A New ̶S̶c̶i̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ SCAM: Injected Raw Vegetables/fruits Extracts Cures All Cancers

jondoeuk

I guess they are looking to go the GcMaf route and retract it....

Too late !!

Dr. Yamamoto sold all his patents for GcMAF and related IP to an Israeli pharma company, Efranat [1], back in 2009. The company was able to raise some money [2] and conducted a PhI clinical trial [3] in humans [4].

Noakes' company started to produce and heavily promote what was claimed to be GcMAF in 2009/10. They never ran clinical trials (PhI-III) to show safety or efficiency, produced it in an unlicensed facility and used blood that wasn't safe for humans [5].

Refs:
1 http://efranat.com
2 Cancer treatment developer Efranat raises $4.5m - Globes
3 Safety Study of EF-022 ( Modified Vitamin D Binding Protein Macrophage Activator) in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov
4 https://www.linkedin.com/company/efranat-ltd-
5 Regulator warns against GcMAF made in unlicensed facility in Cambridgeshire

jondoeuk

They made some interesting comments about prior research to the effect that prior work solely focussed on heated compounds and oral administration. Also they made a big deal that these mice were infected with highly lethal cancer types deadly in two weeks while other research did the customary tumor cell transfer and checking for tumor size shrinkage. They even pointed out that reinfecting the cured mice resulted in the cancer coming back but further RSE treatment cured them again! They pointed out the cancer would not come back on its own.

In this preclinical study published in 2015 intratumoral injections of one drug (ADU-S100) three times over one week caused a significant reduction in the growth of the treated tumour (Figure 4) and primed a systemic CD8+ T-cell response that also inhibited untreated distal flank tumours (Figures 2 and 4) or distant lung metastases (Figure 5 E). It conferred resistance to rechallenge using the same cancer cell line, suggesting that long-term immunologic memory was elicited. Treatment markedly increased overall survival too [1]. Novartis made an up to $750 million deal with Aduro Biotech to take this into the clinic [2].

However, the data in humans to date has been poor [3,4]. But this should come as no surprise as the majority of treatments fail.

Refs:
1 https://www.cell.com/cell-reports/fulltext/S2211-1247(15)00432-5
2 Novartis tackles immuno-oncology with a $750M Aduro deal for new R&D group
3 Aduro Biotech Presents Preliminary Results from Ongoing Phase 1 Trials of STING agonist ADU-S100 (MIW815) in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors or Lymphomas
4 Aduro Biotech and Novartis Present Results from Ongoing Phase 1b Study of STING Agonist ADU-S100 (MIW815) in Combination with Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody Spartalizumab (PDR001) in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors or Lymphomas

Ledo

In this preclinical study published in 2015 intratumoral injections of one drug (ADU-S100) three times over one week caused a significant reduction in the growth of the treated tumour (Figure 4) and primed a systemic CD8+ T-cell response that also inhibited untreated distal flank tumours (Figures 2 and 4) or distant lung metastases (Figure 5 E). It conferred resistance to rechallenge using the same cancer cell line, suggesting that long-term immunologic memory was elicited. Treatment markedly increased overall survival too [1]. Novartis made an up to $750 million deal with Aduro Biotech to take this into the clinic [2].

However, the data in humans to date has been poor [3,4]. But this should come as no surprise as the majority of treatments fail.

Refs:
1 https://www.cell.com/cell-reports/fulltext/S2211-1247(15)00432-5
2 Novartis tackles immuno-oncology with a $750M Aduro deal for new R&D group
3 Aduro Biotech Presents Preliminary Results from Ongoing Phase 1 Trials of STING agonist ADU-S100 (MIW815) in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors or Lymphomas
4 Aduro Biotech and Novartis Present Results from Ongoing Phase 1b Study of STING Agonist ADU-S100 (MIW815) in Combination with Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody Spartalizumab (PDR001) in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors or Lymphomas
Well lets just hope the RGE mechanism of possible action mentioned by the researchers, that of an inability of the cancer cells to clear the killing compounds resulting in cancer cell death at the mitochondria level, is the correct one. Something simple with no complicated immune system action needed.

TreasureVibe

Well, this thread is owed to you, since you first posted the article.

May i ask how did you learn about it ?
I was googling for "garlic cancer" when I came across it. I knew garlic was a remedy for infections and viruses and I thought it could kill cancer cells as well, which got me to look it up. There's some more studies on garlic and cancer when googling for it.

LeeLemonoil

I haven’t read it yet.
Does they state the species used? There are 2 varieties that might differ slightly in components:

• Allium sativum var. sativum
  • Allium sativum var. ophioscorodon

LeeLemonoil

Well lets just hope the RGE mechanism of possible action mentioned by the researchers, that of an inability of the cancer cells to clear the killing compounds resulting in cancer cell death at the mitochondria level, is the correct one. Something simple with no complicated immune system action needed.

You said it. Wouldn’t that be just glorious if raw garlic extract were indeed a valid anti-cancer active? Cannot fathom if it was so.

Ledo

I haven’t read it yet.
Does they state the species used? There are 2 varieties that might differ slightly in components:

• Allium sativum var. sativum
  • Allium sativum var. ophioscorodon
Here is all he mentioned about the Garlic.

"All 22 fruits and vegetables, including raw garlic, were purchased from the local supermarket of Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA. The cloves of fresh raw garlic or other fruits and vegetables were weighted and mixed with distilled water at a ratio of 1:9 (gram:ml) before being blended at the top speed for 3 min with a 1100-watt Ninja Professional 1100 Kitchen Blender."

LeeLemonoil

Thanks. Don’t know which garlic you likely encounter in US supermarkets though, I guess the former. Shouldn’t make that much difference but maybe there is a paper about components of both species.

Really a subversive little publication there

TreasureVibe

Anti-Cancer Potential of Homemade Fresh Garlic Extract Is Related to Increased Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress

Voin Petrovic, Anala Nepal, [...], and Marit Otterlei

Published april 2018

Abstract

The use of garlic and garlic-based extracts has been linked to decreased incidence of cancer in epidemiological studies. Here we examine the molecular and cellular activities of a simple homemade ethanol-based garlic extract (GE). We show that GE inhibits growth of several different cancer cells in vitro, as well as cancer growth in vivo in a syngeneic orthotopic breast cancer model. Multiple myeloma cells were found to be especially sensitive to GE. The GE was fractionated using solid-phase extractions, and we identified allicin in one GE fraction; however, growth inhibitory activities were found in several additional fractions. These activities were lost during freeze or vacuum drying, suggesting that the main anti-cancer compounds in GE are volatile. The anti-cancer activity was stable for more than six months in −20 °C. We found that GE enhanced the activities of chemotherapeutics, as well as MAPK and PI3K inhibitors. Furthermore, GE affected hundreds of proteins involved in cellular signalling, including changes in vital cell signalling cascades regulating proliferation, apoptosis, and the cellular redox balance. Our data indicate that the reduced proliferation of the cancer cells treated by GE is at least partly mediated by increased endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress.

Source: Anti-Cancer Potential of Homemade Fresh Garlic Extract Is Related to Increased Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress

Ledo

There are a few lab tech skills that are probably considered advanced in making the raw garlic extract but this does not seem to tough, especially in the age of the internet. The methods and materials are very detailed here.

I wonder wouldn't a well deserving dog full of tumors be a great candidate for this treatment? The researchers thought so.

"However, with or without identification of specific active compounds first, RGE as a food can be used safely in animals and humans as the parenteral nutrients via intravenous or ip injection without the concern of cytotoxicity to normal cells."

My emphasis.

Ledo

Thanks. Don’t know which garlic you likely encounter in US supermarkets though, I guess the former. Shouldn’t make that much difference but maybe there is a paper about components of both species.

Really a subversive little publication there
They mention this;

"The identification of the active compounds in RGE is underway."

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Noakes' company started to produce and heavily promote what was claimed to be GcMAF in 2009/10. They never ran clinical trials (PhI-III) to show safety or efficiency, produced it in an unlicensed facility and used blood that wasn't safe for humans [5].

One would have to be brain dead not to see through Noakes and his MI5 deception routine.

These guys are relentless.

And GcMAF seems more and more like a huge threat to the cancer racket.

Last edited:

sweetpeat

I wonder wouldn't a well deserving dog full of tumors be a great candidate for this treatment? The researchers thought so.
I'm pretty sure garlic is considered toxic for dogs. At least in it's regular form. Would this be different some how? Asking because my dog has cancer.

GAF

Why does it require injection? I have a bag or 3 of garlic extract. Doesn't eating garlic get something garlicky in the blood?

GAF

Idealabs - what about garlic extract in some DMSO?

Or maybe I should just mix up a liter of DMSO/water/garlic extract and shake it all around and rub some on my tummy whenever my vibrations tell me to. Maybe that's what it's all about.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

I'm pretty sure garlic is considered toxic for dogs. At least in it's regular form. Would this be different some how? Asking because my dog has cancer.

Nope.

They came up with the idea after force feeding dogs huge quantities of it.

I gave myself garlic to my dog and it did him good.

TreasureVibe

The keywords "garlic cancer" find 1,054 results on PubMed. Lots of interesting studies on individual components of garlic on cancer cells and tumors as well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals