Biosporin Source

Traveler186

Hello,
Looking for a source for biosporin probiotic. I have found it on a few websites but would like to know what sites people have had success with; a lot of scam sites out there unfortunately.

Thanks for the Help!

Mauritio

Hello,
Looking for a source for biosporin probiotic. I have found it on a few websites but would like to know what sites people have had success with; a lot of scam sites out there unfortunately.

Thanks for the Help!
Which one is the right one ? There seems to be two kinds of it.
One has:L. acidophilus, L.bulgaricus , L.thermophilis and B. Subtilis

The other one has just B.subtilis and B. Licheniformis?

Last edited:

Mauritio

Here's another source. It does contain silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate, though .
One could use Ray's method and cultivate their own by putting it in a glass of milk .

Perry Staltic

I haven't read anything yet that inspires me about b. licheniformis, but I have read things that give me concern. Such as:

Mauritio

I haven't read anything yet that inspires me about b. licheniformis, but I have read things that give me concern. Such as:

Ray is usually very cautious when it comes to supplements, so that makes me more confident in at least trying it . I wonder if someone asked him about its safety,though .

Perry Staltic

B. licheniformis is a facultative anaerobic bacteria, whereas other bacillus strains are aerobic.

B. licheniformis is a facultative anaerobe, compared to other bacillus species in the ecological niche which are predominantly aerobic.

Some interesting things said about b. coagulens on that page. It produces bacteriocins and L-Lactic acid rather than racemic lactic acid.

Mauritio

B. licheniformis is an anerobic bacteria, whereas other bacillus strains are aerobic.

Some interesting things said about b. coagulens on that page. It produces bacteriocins and L-Lactic acid rather than racemic lactic acid.
Yeah b. Coagulans is definitely one of the more interesting bacteria . Someone recommend it to me recently and I've tried it a couple of times and have seen instant increase in metabolism and weight loss (both not permanent though)
I will try it more thoroughly in the future.

I'll still give biosporin a try . I tried more risky stuff that's bot peat approved .

Mauritio

Oh does he recommend licheniformis?
He's talked about it favorably about it on the recent podcast with danny and on at least 2 other occasions.

Perry Staltic

I didn't scroll far enough down the page. It actually has some interesting things about licheniformis.

• It produces a number of important compounds, most importantly the antibiotic Bacitracin which is effective against many pathogenic bacteria. Bacitracin is a thermostable antibiotic that is resistant to enzymatic degradation, making it extremely effective in the gut.
  • Bacillus licheniformis produces several digestive enzymes such as protease, α-amylase, β-mannanase and several pectinolytic enzymes.

SuperStressed

Here's another source. It does contain silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate, though .
One could use Ray's method and cultivate their own by putting it in a glass of milk .

The reviews are very sus on that site, seems scammy.

Biosporin powder ampoules 1 dose #10

This pharmacy in Kyiv, Ukraine has delivered to members in the past but Im not sure whats going on in Kyiv with the war?
I placed an order in but still waiting for them to send payment details.

Does anyone know how much to take? some descriptions say to take 1-2 doses 3 times a day, thats a lot of money. I was hoping 1 a day would be effective.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals