Biontech/Pfizer's Vax inci disclosed

If yes, then wouldn't getting the vaccine mimic an actual infection and in a vulnerable person trigger (potentially) a cytokine storm with all the nastiness that that entails?
+1 This had occurred to me as well, think on the Vaccine I'll pass.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thankfully i will not get Vaccined (at least as long as it's not mandatory in my Working Place). Can't believe it causes a HIV-Positive Test....

Not surprising at all, even though the Pfizer vaccine is not supposed to be causing such HIV positive tests to happen. See below for more info.

So, @hei and @b555 - care to comment on this fiasco that David posted about? How is it that even the vaccines that do not contain the HIV particle "gp41" still trigger such positive tests? I really see no escape from this other than either declaring the HIV tests so unreliable as to throw (tens of?) millions of HIV diagnoses (and toxic treatments) into question, or admit that these vaccines can, in fact, activate the "retrovirome".

@LeeLemonoil @tankasnowgod @Regina @boris @Giraffe @achillea

Last edited:

David90

Not surprising at all, even though the Pfizer vaccine is not supposed to be causing such HIV positive tests to happen. See below for more info.

So, @hei and @b555 - care to comment on this fiasco that David posted about? How is it that even the vaccines that do not contain the HIV particle "gp41" still trigger such positive tests? I really see no escape from this other than either declaring the HIV tests so unreliable as to throw (tens of?) millions of HIV diagnoses (and toxic treatments) into question, or admit that these vaccines can, in fact, activate the "retrovirome".

@LeeLemonoil @tankasnowgod @Regina @boris @Giraffe @achillea
The Post was NOT from me, it was from @LLight .....:grin:

But yeah, i would also be curious about the Anwser to this Fiasco.....

P

Peatness

Drareg

20% of the vaccine has a secret ingredient, the covid cult will market this as exciting, it’s truly nuts.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom