Biontech/Pfizer's Vax inci disclosed

LeeLemonoil

It does not look too shady. The lipid-formulation is hard to verdict on.

It seems the only modMRNA used is n-methyl-pseudouridine.
Pseudouridine is widely used in genetic research, that one is something different I guess.

I have one problem with this synthetic nucleoside though. It is built into the active to prevent detection of humaoral defense/TLRs. That's the entire purpose of the tech allrigth to increase duration of the mRNA in cytosol to stimulate enough antigen-production from the ribosomes.

But physiological mRNA gets degraded at some point. In the P-bodies of the cytosol.
Some nucleosides can even be salvaged and icorporated into new mRNA or stored and reactivated.

So what happens with the synthetic nucleosid? If it can evade immune system, can it also evade the mechanisms that degrade mRNA in P-bodies? Who knows anything about that?
Could that synthetic mRNA be reused and built into other mRNA and thus alter protein synthesis where it was not meant to?

@rob
@Tristan Loscha
@LLight
@haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If it can evade immune system, can it also evade the mechanisms that degrade mRNA in P-bodies? Who knows anything about that?
Could that synthetic mRNA be reused and built into other mRNA and thus alter protein synthesis where it was not meant to?

Yes to the 1st and 3rd question. There is already evidence that SARS-CoV-2 mRNA can get incorporated into human DNA, and if it does it will obviously start affecting downstream protein synthesis.

LLight

"Out of curiosity we decided to HIV-test a few colleagues that received the Pf*zer Vax for SARSCov 2 and several came back positive. Our curiosity was based on a scientific theory we have which prompted ordering the assay. I think it’s very important to relay this information."

@haidut

J

jb116

Yes to the 1st and 3rd question. There is already evidence that SARS-CoV-2 mRNA can get incorporated into human DNA, and if it does it will obviously start affecting downstream protein synthesis.
Wow have you guys read the comments section? Honestly don't know what to make of it. Maybe those are smarter people than myself, then again I feel like the intuitive aspect of science has been thrown out in favor of piles and piles of "hard data." Those commenters are essentially all saying this preprint should be removed.

Drareg

It’s probably a tester vaccine for CRISPR-CAS styled editing via vaccines down the line.
Knowing this style of RNA can be reversed transcribed into the genome opens a Pandora’s box for those inclined to eugenics or biowarfare.

The public may question the safety of the vaccine but nobody suspects our ruling class would still be interested in eugenics or biowarfare, it’s hilarious because it was the ruling class who pumped the eugenics narrative back in the day, as usual they learned from their mistakes and changed the language, don’t tell the peasants they are inferior, tell them they are a victim and need special medicines.
Folks will say things like "how would they get away with it" , they are currently getting away with it by using vaccines that don’t have enough research behind them.
People cheer and celebrate this, they also celebrate the experimental vaccines being used on "minority" groups first, this is seen as pro diversity and woke, back in the old days this was seen as oppression of minority groups by using experimental medicines and vaccines on them.

The suppression of intuition by swathes of the human populace in 2020 and on is going to cause an even more extreme neurosis to bubble up down the line, the desperation to believe the ruling classes care about you and there is no conspiracy is delusion, most folks don’t have the bioenergetic resources to process the facts right in front of them, they intuitively feel/know it something is wrong, you need energy then to act, this they don’t have, meanwhile Elon musk is worth over 100 billion as of this week, his wealth is going to grow even more, I believe he will make it to 200 billion by 2030. Back in 2007 10 billion was astronomical wealth.

tankasnowgod

The public may question the safety of the vaccine but nobody suspects our ruling class would still be interested in eugenics or biowarfare,
Nobody?

There was always a group that was wary of government and elites, and could conceive of them doing such a things. They were always labeled "crazy" or "conspiracy theorist," but there was always a few.

I think it may have been a very tiny percentage a few decades ago, but I do believe that percentage has been growing steadily. Far from being something like 0.001%, I think it's at least closer to 10% these days. Not a majority, but a significant chunk.

Drareg

Anybody figure out yet what illnesses are exempt from the vaccine?
They are pumping the narrative that the risk of triggering your illness maybe worth the risk because covid19 is so dangerous, they are implying this logic for pregnant women also, psychotic.

Watching human behavior through a "peaty" lens in 2020 is the most insightful year of my life, no amount of LSD and religious like enlightenment can top the experience and it’s continuing, for years he was saying humans are becoming more psychopathic, many would raise an eyebrow at this statement, was it alarmism etc, seriously just step back and observe the state of contemporary human behavior.

Drareg

Nobody?

There was always a group that was wary of government and elites, and could conceive of them doing such a things. They were always labeled "crazy" or "conspiracy theorist," but there was always a few.

I think it may have been a very tiny percentage a few decades ago, but I do believe that percentage has been growing steadily. Far from being something like 0.001%, I think it's at least closer to 10% these days. Not a majority, but a significant chunk.

True, they get labeled and digitally canceled, contemporary ostracism essentially.
Its the normies who get me, they clearly intuit something is off but suppress it and hope for the best, moral popularity is more important, I mean soon the ruling class will urinate in their faces and they will extol the virtues of urine containing urea and it’s great for skin and general metabolic health.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

That wasn’t the point I had in mind.

There are non-translating nucleosides as part of the mRNA transported by the vaccine.

They are there to evade TLRs and also stabilize the mix. Thus making the mRNA stay longer in the cytosol to prompt antigen production.

Now, „normal“ , endogenous mRNA from the nucleus gets degraded over time after in induced protein synthesis in the cytosol.

This happens in so called p-bodies.

What I can’t find info about is if the synthetic nucleosides from the vax get degraded as well. Or not. If they can evade humoral immune system mechanisms when entering the cell, van they also evade degrading mechanisms?

And if so, would these synthetic nucleosides be salvaged and rebuilt into mRNA from the body and thus alter protein synthesis where it wasn’t planned or desired?

This to me is a glaring open question. It seems no one has ever asked the developers about it. But it’s a valid question stemming from canonical cellular and molecular biology mechanism. No outsider theories of reverse transcriptions mRNA into host DNA, where they would ridicule you and never answer in earnest. This is a question needing answers. From what I gather in the pubmed, one doesn’t even know precisely how mRNA gets degraded. How long it takes and why. And why some nucleosides get salvaged and reused and some don’t. Other mRNA even seem to get stored as a whole for a time.

@rob

J

jb116

Anybody figure out yet what illnesses are exempt from the vaccine?
They are pumping the narrative that the risk of triggering your illness maybe worth the risk because covid19 is so dangerous, they are implying this logic for pregnant women also, psychotic.

Watching human behavior through a "peaty" lens in 2020 is the most insightful year of my life, no amount of LSD and religious like enlightenment can top the experience and it’s continuing, for years he was saying humans are becoming more psychopathic, many would raise an eyebrow at this statement, was it alarmism etc, seriously just step back and observe the state of contemporary human behavior.
Bolded for emphasis. I couldn't agree more, especially that I worked all over NYC during this all thing, no days off. So got to see a lot.

meanwhile Elon musk is worth over 100 billion as of this week, his wealth is going to grow even more, I believe he will make it to 200 billion by 2030. Back in 2007 10 billion was astronomical wealth.

Meanwhile this week:

FB_IMG_1610276965581.jpg

Drareg

Expect the owners of Palantir to be on this list when 10 years, palantir a company that uses software developed by the US military via the tax payer, it will then be used against the taxpayer going forward.
How folks celebrate this wealth is beyond me, look at how the elite owned news outlets frame it, even your linked image is titled "motivation station" from Bloomberg’s billionaire list, they are framed as icons when must of this wealth from 2007 onward is from tax payer funded bailouts, don’t forget taxpayer funded government contracts, this lot will be making billions more with all the government space contracts they are receiving, they don’t even use much of their own wealth for this.

With covid19 any potential competitors have been taken out strengthening the monopoly at the top, this lot set the agenda and governments manage it.

haidut

Forum Supporter
But it’s a valid question stemming from canonical cellular and molecular biology mechanism. No outsider theories of reverse transcriptions mRNA into host DNA, where they would ridicule you and never answer in earnest.

Do you really think the public health officials will care about canonical mechanisms, and that would spur them to answer truthfully? Even if the answer to your question is "we don't know" (best case) they will still shut such questions down because any questioning of vaccine safety is now censured by default, even if it is done by a viral expert (e.g. Luc Montagnier). And if the answer is "it does not get degraded", then you can guess if we will ever get a truthful answer.
Also, what is the mechanism through which the stabilized vaccine mRNA enters the cell? Is it again through the angiotensin receptor? If yes, then wouldn't getting the vaccine mimic an actual infection and in a vulnerable person trigger (potentially) a cytokine storm with all the nastiness that that entails?

J

jb116

People have to begin to understand, one of the intents and goals of the psychos ruling is to depopulate. This is a very conscious and in fact religious destination.

It does not look too shady. The lipid-formulation is hard to verdict on.

It seems the only modMRNA used is n-methyl-pseudouridine.
Pseudouridine is widely used in genetic research, that one is something different I guess.

I have one problem with this synthetic nucleoside though. It is built into the active to prevent detection of humaoral defense/TLRs. That's the entire purpose of the tech allrigth to increase duration of the mRNA in cytosol to stimulate enough antigen-production from the ribosomes.

But physiological mRNA gets degraded at some point. In the P-bodies of the cytosol.
Some nucleosides can even be salvaged and icorporated into new mRNA or stored and reactivated.

So what happens with the synthetic nucleosid? If it can evade immune system, can it also evade the mechanisms that degrade mRNA in P-bodies? Who knows anything about that?

@rob
@Tristan Loscha
@LLight
@haidut
Has anyone looked into similarities of this vaccine with the LymeRx Vaccine that was pulled from the market after many new long-term complications developed for participants in this human lab rat study?

David90

"Out of curiosity we decided to HIV-test a few colleagues that received the Pf*zer Vax for SARSCov 2 and several came back positive. Our curiosity was based on a scientific theory we have which prompted ordering the assay. I think it’s very important to relay this information."

@haidut

Thankfully i will not get Vaccined (at least as long as it's not mandatory in my Working Place). Can't believe it causes a HIV-Positive Test....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom