Bioidentical Testosterone Is It Worth It Or Will It Convert To Estrogen

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

I dunno. it's 10 not 22. Do you know of any anti serotonin drugs I can get from my shrink esctastichamster i like your name btw its cute.

T

tca300

Im sure you already know, but just in case. Very well cooked white button mushrooms, apririn and thyroid can help to keep it from converting into estrogen if you decide to take testosterone.
Also small amounts of DHEA used with mushrooms, aspirin, and thyroid can be very effective at raising testosterone, without the worry of ball shrinkage and endogenous shutdown.
Red light shined on your junk several times per day ( without letting your gens get too hot) is another way to raise testosterone production. :2cents:

Last edited by a moderator:

tomisonbottom

Im sure you already know, but just in case. Very well cooked white button mushrooms, apririn and thyroid can help to keep it from converting into estrogen if you decide to take testosterone.
Also small amounts of DHEA used with mushrooms, aspirin, and thyroid can be very effective at raising testosterone, without the worry of ball shrinkage and endogenous shutdown.
Red light shined on your junk several times per day ( without letting your gens get too hot) is another way to raise testosterone production. :2cents:

Do you know how long it should take for aspirin/thyroid to raise testosterone?

T

tca300

Im not sure. If your Testosterone is very low, it might have a noticeable effect within hours. @tomisonbottom

Last edited by a moderator:
i think using T is a big mistake for two reasons.

The first and most important is, that you aren't fixing the REASON you have low T. The metabolic problems are STILL there, but covered up.

The second is of course down-regulation and side effects. There are major safety issues with T. Blood clots being one, heart issues being another.

In a tiny percent of cases it can be helpful. But some/many guys take it for better erections which it does not do much or anything for.

redlight

i think using T is a big mistake for two reasons.

The first and most important is, that you aren't fixing the REASON you have low T. The metabolic problems are STILL there, but covered up.

The second is of course down-regulation and side effects. There are major safety issues with T. Blood clots being one, heart issues being another.

In a tiny percent of cases it can be helpful. But some/many guys take it for better erections which it does not do much or anything for.

He OP has been on this forum for 4 years now... How long do you want him to suffer and try to find the root cause?

redlight

I do agree with you.. TRT should definitely be a last resort and you need to find the root cause.

Squatrat

I was on bioidentical hormones with an ai and it sucked. Saw no improvement in mood or body and high estrogen caused a roid rage incident. Hundreds of dollars wasted when I can just spend $20 on the "steroids of youth." Life style doctors are a scam; half of their supps dont work and youre paying top dollar for stuff that can be gotten elsewhere cheaper, if you know where to find it.

redlight

I was on bioidentical hormones with an ai and it sucked. Saw no improvement in mood or body and high estrogen caused a roid rage incident. Hundreds of dollars wasted when I can just spend $20 on the "steroids of youth." Life style doctors are a scam; half of their supps dont work and youre paying top dollar for stuff that can be gotten elsewhere cheaper, if you know where to find it.

High estrogen but were on an AI? Hows that happen?
It's common that guys feel nothing from TRT or even get worse, but I know it can take up to year or longer to fully get dialed in.
It's definitely not a cure all.

It would probably give you the energy to really approach those root problems in the first place...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals