Bioenergetic View Of Life: Plants Use Electricity, Not Photosynthesis

Serene

<Disclaimer: this video is not really about flat earth.>

I'm deep inside the rabbit hole and I found this. Another piece of the puzzle.

He theorizes that plants actually use the electrical charges from the wind blowing the leaves, rather than the sunlight, to grow. He started talking about oranges specifically as little batteries and that made me think of Peat's work.

A lot of his videos are about free energy, which we have had all along. Just hidden from us.

Everything we know is bollocks...

smith

Was this one of Aaron Dover's videos? His channel was recently terminated by Them

haidut

Forum Supporter

DavidGardner

This is really bad. I grow plants for a living. All plants require light. You cannot grow a plant in your closet with no lights and a fan blowing on it. Some plants require full sunlight to survive and bloom (reproduce). Wind is not even a factor. We grow plants in greenhouses. Despite having fans and water walls to cool them in the heat, some of the plants have not even a draft of wind blowing against them ever and do just fine for indefinite spans of time. Light is the issue, not moving air. We do not have expensive grow bulbs for African violets for nothing!

This person posting the video has a sadly reductionist view of physics and is trying to apply it to biology as well. Pathetic.