bioenergetic.life

rijo

Thank you.

It's only audio so it may not be possible to share. It looks like the youtube content has been removed?
Adding some kind of sharing feature is on my list of improvements.
YouTube has removed dozens of my videos for medical mis-information, so I've chosen to host the audio files myself for now.
The YouTube content is technically not removed, just un-listed, i was hoping the censors would go easy on a videos that were unlisted, but they have caught on.

Sheik

I wish there was a collection of all the transcripts on the wiki or github or something, where we as a community could contribute and fix transcription errors, so we're not repeating efforts.

What if we used the wiki, and then used some sort of script on github that copies the wiki, so everyone can have up-to-date, offline copies of everything? I'm not the most tech savvy, and wouldn't quite know how to make such a script.

Could such a thing (or similar) be integrated into bioenergetic.life, so errors can be corrected? @rijo

rijo

I wish there was a collection of all the transcripts on the wiki or github or something, where we as a community could contribute and fix transcription errors, so we're not repeating efforts.

What if we used the wiki, and then used some sort of script on github that copies the wiki, so everyone can have up-to-date, offline copies of everything? I'm not the most tech savvy, and wouldn't quite know how to make such a script.

Could such a thing (or similar) be integrated into bioenergetic.life, so errors can be corrected? @rijo
yes, it is all on github here: GitHub - 0x2447196/raypeatarchive
you can submit PRs for transcription errors; unfortunately you need to be technically savvy enough to use github.

Peatress

Adding some kind of sharing feature is on my list of improvements.
YouTube has removed dozens of my videos for medical mis-information, so I've chosen to host the audio files myself for now.
The YouTube content is technically not removed, just un-listed, i was hoping the censors would go easy on a videos that were unlisted, but they have caught on.
Thanks. This search engine is such a valuable tool – really grateful for all your effort.

Last edited:

David PS

You can now directly link to parts of an interview, hover over the timestamp in the search results to get a sharable link.
Example: bioenergetic search

Thanks, I have used your bioenegetic search and now it is more friendly; a very useful upgrade.