Biochemical Health Reduction And Oxidation, Politics And Science, 2015

paymanz

Even Ray has admitted salt can accumulate in diseased cells and cause them to swell.

Gerson found a way of releasing this intracellular salt with fresh juices.
i see, so the intracellular sodum level is raised.
and ray also says co2 is a big factor to push calcium and sodium out of cells.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Great catch ! :thumbsup:
I've modified the attached pdf and doc file.

Hi @burtlancast, I think in that interview Ray addresses the issue with Gerson and his dietary treatment of cancer, the issue of salt, and the issue of SIADH that you and I talked about in another thread. Do you think he addressed it appropriately?

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Hi @burtlancast, I think in that interview Ray addresses the issue with Gerson and his dietary treatment of cancer, the issue of salt, and the issue of SIADH that you and I talked about in another thread. Do you think he addressed it appropriately?

Ray said Gerson was competent, but that the salt and mineral research from his day wasn't performant enough, and that we know much more now.

Yet, after Gerson, came Sodi Pallares, Selye, Freeman Cope and even Ling who all wrote about salt being a factor in cell disease.

So, to answer your question: NO. He hasn't adressed the findings of neither of them.

It's a contradictory subject requiring a lot of reading and cross-checking; Ray chose to represent only one side of the coin.

Last edited:

Interactome

@burtlancast

Hi.

I've read through the interview and was thinking that maybe there's something there that could help me. I have some vein issues that have developed after taking some supplements and eating a very alkaline diet. One theory is that the veins lost their proper electrolyte balance and are therefore wider than usual in some places due to either swelling or inability to contract normally due to perhaps too much Na in them... or both.

Last I measured I had elevated cortisol, renin and aldosterone, but not ADH.

Question is, should I cut out NaCl entirely or megadose on it for a while in order to reduce potential cell swelling in the veins?

L

Lord Cola

RP: Yeah. And when you’re cutting back on the sodium, one of the first reactions is that your aldosterone is increased. And aldosterone lets you retain the sodium; but it does it at the expense of losing some potassium and magnesium. So if your diet is high in calcium and magnesium, and potassium, then there isn’t any problems with the low sodium intake. But chronically, that high aldosterone has a pro-inflammatory effect. And so, chronically, getting more of all of the alkaline minerals (mainly: calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium) than you really need is a safety precaution that will suppress your aldosterone, and protect your heart from inflammation and fibrosis and hypertension and so on. So, in the long run, sodium has this protection against cell swelling, inflammation, fibrosis.
So, does salt restriction increase aldosterone even when the intake of other alkaline minerals is high? Somewhere else he said high potassium without enough sodium increases aldosterone. I'm not sure what he means by "then there isn't any problems with the low sodium intake" unless he meant short-term.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals