Bill Gates Supports RNA/DNA Vaccine?

yoshiesque

This is the new thing thats being pushed, that RNA vaccine might be best way to combat coronavirus.

You can google it. The question is, is this a way to make us sterile? crazy huh? but sounds like it to me because this is GENE ALTERING.

this is similar to that hamster study where it was eating gmo vs non-gmo. And only by 4th generation or so did they become complete sterile.

How do we know this isnt going to happen to us? more so immediately.

postman

Just don't take any vaccine especially not if Bill Gates is behind it. And if they are forceful, respond with force. It's self defence. In Africa they are shooting the MSF forced vaxxers dead.

Vinny

This is the new thing thats being pushed, that RNA vaccine might be best way to combat coronavirus.

You can google it. The question is, is this a way to make us sterile? crazy huh? but sounds like it to me because this is GENE ALTERING.

this is similar to that hamster study where it was eating gmo vs non-gmo. And only by 4th generation or so did they become complete sterile.

How do we know this isnt going to happen to us? more so immediately.
We can expect, and have to, EVERYTHING from the likes of Bill G and company.

RealNeat

If any of you are on Instagram I suggest following @science_cited he goes over them in detail for what they are and aren't, and what they can and can not do. Of course we are limited by the evidence, and they could have many downstream effects that we have no clue of, much like the other vaccines.

I really would love to get into the mind of BG, is he purely driven by money, ego, both?????

Regina

If any of you are on Instagram I suggest following @science_cited he goes over them in detail for what they are and aren't, and what they can and can not do. Of course we are limited by the evidence, and they could have many downstream effects that we have no clue of, much like the other vaccines.
Thank you! Great source.
This video will probably will banned. I'll learn how to record and/or download it. But time is of the essence, if someone wants to do that right away.

SOMO

Virus = Foreign DNA
Retrovirus = Foreign RNA

Vaccine = Foreign DNA
New-Vaccine = Foreign RNA

LeeLemonoil

Just don't take any vaccine especially not if Bill Gates is behind it. And if they are forceful, respond with force. It's self defence. In Africa they are shooting the MSF forced vaxxers dead.

I can’t imagine any people doing that except some in the USA and maybe France - to really oppose a general vaccine campaign. At least in the developed countries.

Let’s not forget that Remdesivir is also a pharmacon that likely is capable of altering huben genome. No coincidence that it is shilled for along vaccination

Max23

I really would love to get into the mind of BG, is he purely driven by money, ego, both?????

Bill Gates wants total control and eventually to replace the natural world with an artificial one. Money is a tool for him to get more power. Also I think he enjoys torturing people and killing. That´s why he loves depopulation. He is probably counting people he has killed or crippled. Also he loves being on tv and getting away with nazi talk and laughing during it. He is a pure psychopath.

Bill Gates wants total control and eventually to replace the natural world with an artificial one. Money is a tool for him to get more power. Also I think he enjoys torturing people and killing. That´s why he loves depopulation. He is probably counting people he has killed or crippled. Also he loves being on tv and getting away with nazi talk and laughing during it. He is a pure psychopath.

Not knowing any Psychopath's I looked the term up;

• socially irresponsible behavior
  • disregarding or violating the rights of others
  • inability to distinguish between right and wrong
  • difficulty with showing remorse or empathy
  • tendency to lie often
  • manipulating and hurting others
  • recurring problems with the law
  • general disregard towards safety and responsibility
Yep, You nailed it!!!!!!!!!

LeeLemonoil

It will likely be an intervallic camapaign.

3 or 4 vaccines initially and a refreshing or seasonal dose every year. Slowly but surely people get turned into estrogenic zombies. They know all about estrogen - cortisol - serotonin.

It fits all the bills of a goal of depopulation and totalitarian control.
People will become infertile. Will either be completely stressed and immobilized and do as they are told or become aggressive and lash out at everything they are told to. All this is covered by estrogen dominance. Autism, cancer, degeneration on a massive scale. Population will be reduced effectively and won’t resist much

LeeLemonoil

But there is also promising research going on in Oxford, Göttingen and China for vaccination with either live virus particles devoid of furin-capability, viral particles - the classic antibody vaccine. Those don’t carry gene-altering risks. How would Gates undermine that research ? Maybe his vaccine is already done and ready and they are only pretending for a while

gaze

is the HPV vaccine a DNA vaccine? I still get the occasional anger burst from knowing I got that vaccine as a guy

Regina

Although I am not seeing short squeeze effects in the [MRNA] chart, I was wondering (hoping) at minimum, that our overlords could figure out a face-saving strategy where they all still make heaps of money and get us out of forced vacs.
White House Vaccine Czar Sells $12 Million Slug Of Moderna Options For Massive Profit

This is not enough good news to convince me. But it is worth watching.
They seem to have to protect lil Fauci. Like, we'll run up your Moderna stock to the moon and let you all walk away (insider trading) as a denouement and parthian shot. (mind the pun).

Regina

Although I am not seeing short squeeze effects in the [MRNA] chart, I was wondering (hoping) at minimum, that our overlords could figure out a face-saving strategy where they all still make heaps of money and get us out of forced vacs.
White House Vaccine Czar Sells $12 Million Slug Of Moderna Options For Massive Profit

This is not enough good news to convince me. But it is worth watching.
They seem to have to protect lil Fauci. Like, we'll run up your Moderna stock to the moon and let you all walk away (insider trading) as a denouement and parthian shot. (mind the pun).
Nah. Still seems like false hope. Slaoui can't look soooo obviously conflicted. He's made plenty of profit on those shares and much much more bennies to come for pushing this through. :(