Bill Gates Supports RNA/DNA Vaccine?

lvysaur

"You can only ever trust a doctor"

"Okay then why are we taking medical advice from a dude who builds computers?"

Regina

"You can only ever trust a doctor"

"Okay then why are we taking medical advice from a dude who builds computers?"
If I had a nickle for every time someone snottily said, "Are you a Doctor?"
It's those exact same people that are walking around in masks, disinfecting everything, hand washing and sanitizing and waitin' on that vaccine.

LeeLemonoil

I don’t think that opposing devious criminals like the Gates with religious zealots will be successful.

There are very good reasons to absolutely reject RNA-tech vaccines, both by the data available attesting to its unsafety and ineffectiveness and by the lack of data about their safety and effectivity.

There are very good possibilities to reject those vaccines by legal means based on that foundation. That’s the way to go. Lawsuits lawsuits lawsuits

Regina

I don’t think that opposing devious criminals like the Gates with religious zealots will be successful.

There are very good reasons to absolutely reject RNA-tech vaccines, both by the data available attesting to its unsafety and ineffectiveness and by the lack of data about their safety and effectivity.

There are very good possibilities to reject those vaccines by legal means based on that foundation. That’s the way to go. Lawsuits lawsuits lawsuits
Definitely. Keep the legal means data coming!

But I still love this guy.

LeeLemonoil

Everyone opposing the lies and schemes of B and M are welcome, yes. But to sway a broader public only completely factual arguments will work,citing the Bible won’t do I’m afraid

Regina

Everyone opposing the lies and schemes of B and M are welcome, yes. But to sway a broader public only completely factual arguments will work,citing the Bible won’t do I’m afraid
I really didn't hear him as a Bible message. I only heard the warrior message.
As put forth in Takuan: Immovable Wisdom (unfettered mind) and Musashi, etc.....
The fighting arts are spiritual.
First you have to recognize horseshit. (In warrior zen, it is called "seeing." ). Once you "see", you have no fear. If you have a moral inner guidance system, you will trust what you "see" and be able to act with disambiguation. The people have to know Belinda is their opponent and not be overcome with grief by the decades of betrayal.
A warrior never allows the opponent to take hold of their mind-heart.
I would even say that "seeing" is enough to finish them.
And the rest can be left up to the lawyers.

But much has to be undone. Belinda's foot over everyone's mouth (with masks) has to be thrown down.
If you focus on RNA vaccine, you will be met with a hydra.
Same as in the fighting arts. If I look at the knife hand, I will be cut down.
I have to "see" the intention of the opponent ("all in one breath"). In a one on one fight, we tend to look generally at their clavicle, but in a very wide sortof glazed way that you can see virtually any of their intentions to move firing--that way the entire reality is seen all at once. That is the bubble you blast through and shatter.
That way, ("seeing") results in most fights ending before they start. Or, at least, not lasting more than 1 or 2 seconds.