Bill Gates Kept Telling Us A Pandemic Was Coming, In Oct 2019 He Ran A Simulation Of A Coronavirus

Experienced

Bill Gates kept telling us a pandemic was coming, in Oct 2019 he ran a simulation of a Coronavirus pandemic, just three months later the real Coronavirus pandemic begins

Bill Gates thinks a coming disease could kill 30 million people within 6 months — and says we should prepare for it as we do for war

Oct 2019 - Bill Gates coronavirus pandemic simulation

"A joint effort from the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, the World Economic Forum, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation recently made seven key recommendation for pandemic preparedness, based on an exercise conducted in October 2019 that featured a fictional coronavirus—not unlike the new Wuhan coronavirus recently detected in China."

3 months later...

Jan 2020 - Mystery coronavirus 'mutating and spreading' in China as death toll rises

Mystery coronavirus 'mutating and spreading' in China as death toll rises

Who benefits? Bill Gates with is Big Pharma investment portfolio.

Bill Gates, Big Pharma, Bogus Philanthropy

Source: Bill Gates kept telling us a pandemic was coming, in Oct 2019 he ran a simulation of a Coronavirus pandemic, just three months later the real Coronavirus pandemic begins : conspiracy

tankasnowgod

While I certainly wouldn't doubt that Bill Gates (or others) are trying to engineer a pandemic, the coronavirus is nowhere near that level. 500 infections and 17 deaths? Tragic for the people who died, sure, but those numbers are very, very low. I'm sure more people died from heart disease and/or cancer in the last hour than the total number from coronavirus. Also, I've seen this movie before-

SARS
Bird Flu
Swine Flu
Zika Virus

Not convinced there is anything to be concerned about, on a mass scale.

As a side note...... what the hell does Bill Gates know about health?

OP
E

Experienced

While I certainly wouldn't doubt that Bill Gates (or others) are trying to engineer a pandemic, the coronavirus is nowhere near that level. 500 infections and 17 deaths? Tragic for the people who died, sure, but those numbers are very, very low. I'm sure more people died from heart disease and/or cancer in the last hour than the total number from coronavirus. Also, I've seen this movie before-

SARS
Bird Flu
Swine Flu
Zika Virus

Not convinced there is anything to be concerned about, on a mass scale.

As a side note...... what the hell does Bill Gates know about health?
If we're talking about human to human transmission and if it it's a human made Virus we're screwed up.

DrJ

Bill Gates is a die-hard globalist and globalists keep trying to use these 'global threat' strategies to 'unite' the world under common but unaccountable leadership. Global warming. Possible pandemics. And something else later when those don't work. But you can tell they aren't very creative about it because global warming has been a 'threat' longer than I've been alive and every decade or so they start talking pandemics and there's a movie or two in that genre, whatever. If they tried alien invasion it might be slightly more exciting and possibly we fund some cool tech.

China is a filthy country whose citizens substitute sewage into cooking oil barrels to make an extra buck. They are going to have lots of sickness. Go watch a documentary on all the sickness, deformities, and cancer caused by their high-polluting manufacturing industries. Or their on-execution-site prisoner organ harvesting where they inject anti-coagulants into the condemned immediately prior to shooting them so the organs aren't compromised and the organs are removed while the body is still warm. The place is high-stress and highly toxic. Probably only the Party elite has something resembling a non-compromised immune system and they all keep homes and their kids in the West.

OP
E

Experienced

Or their on-execution-site prisoner organ harvesting where they inject anti-coagulants into the condemned immediately prior to shooting them so the organs aren't compromised and the organs are removed while the body is still warm. The place is high-stress and highly toxic. Probably only the Party elite has something resembling a non-compromised immune system and they all keep homes and their kids in the West.
Sick people.. nasty people .. they get 100% karma.

Totally agree with you.

tankasnowgod

Echoing my earlier comments about a my lack of alarm over this, I decided to do my basic, cursory research on the new virus darling of dinosaur media.

First, wikipedia- Coronavirus - Wikipedia
Second, Google Scholar- https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=corona+virus&btnG=&oq=corona+vi
Third, Pubmed- corona virus - PubMed - NCBI

Just glancing at some of the study dates on Google Scholar (1978, 2001, 1992, 1978, and 1970 are the first five), it's clear this isn't some "new" virus. It could indeed be "mutating and spreading," but literally all viruses are doing that all the time. I bet it's the same sort of thing that happened during the "Zika Outbreak," where an industrial toxin happened to contaminate mosquito who were also carrying Zika, and Zika got the blame. The motivation was likely to coverup the source (probably an industrial accident), and also to spread panic throughout the public (which worked).

I tend to distrust outlets like Business Insider and The Telegraph in general, but when it comes to health topics, they have proven to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that they don't know their a** from a hole in the ground...... or from a wall..... or a twitter account, for that matter.

The best defense against this (and really all viruses) are the same thing we focus on all the time- good nutrition, good immune system function, keeping iron in check (near deficiency, for example), keeping PUFA stores low (inducing so called "EFA defiency" as an ideal), keeping Vitamin D and thyroid levels high, stress hormones low, and the general Peat principles. Methylene Blue (and/or Red Light)? Sure, that's a great idea regardless of this hot new virus in the media.

lampofred

I wonder if viruses are conscious? Haidut has posts on how plants are conscious, and bacteria are alive, so I'm sure they have some kind of sensitivity. Dr. Peat has wrote about how rocks and minerals exhibit signs of sensitivity and memory even though they are not alive, but viruses just seem weird to me. Less alive than rocks, strictly mechanical and robotic, with no life-like traits at all.

Last edited:

LUH 3417

I wonder if viruses are conscious? Haidut has posts on how plants are conscious, and bacteria are alive, so I'm sure they have some kind of sensitivity. Dr. Peat has wrote about how rocks and minerals exhibit signs of sensitivity and memory even though they are not alive, but viruses just seem weird to me. Less alive than rocks, strictly mechanical and robotic, with no life-like traits at all.
I get the sense they are extremely intelligent if they are able to use dna the way they do

lampofred

I get the sense they are extremely intelligent if they are able to use dna the way they do

Yes but it seems strictly mechanical. It seems like everything they do is just an inbuilt program they follow, there is no intelligent adaptation to the environment. Similar to geneticist worldview.

LUH 3417

Yes but it seems strictly mechanical. It seems like everything they do is just an inbuilt program they follow, there is no intelligent adaptation to the environment. Similar to geneticist worldview.
Or an imperialists agenda. Very strange indeed.

LeeLemonoil

At the the very least this sort of potential epidemic-pathogens lead to multi-billion state orders of eventual vaccines and medication against it - that never see action afterwards.

I recommend Olive leaf extract for anti-viral purposes and essential oils are always handy.

HealingBoy

I'm very curious about this rock / mineral sensitivity... Any link ?

OP
E

Experienced

At the the very least this sort of potential epidemic-pathogens lead to multi-billion state orders of eventual vaccines and medication against it - that never see action afterwards.

I recommend Olive leaf extract for anti-viral purposes and essential oils are always handy.
Hopefully try to overcome this disease/virus would be the struggle for now. Don't be too much at overcrowded places untill chinese new year is done and let them go back to their own country to suffer.

Soren

Forum Supporter
the coronavirus is nowhere near that level. 500 infections and 17 deaths?

Unfortunately the numbers are A LOT higher. I know some people with first hand knowledge and they say the real numbers of infected are in the thousands and the deaths much higher.

I do agree that it is likely overblown in terms of being a Spanish flu epedemic. A large part of the reason why there are so many more deaths in third world countries is because hygiene is soooo bad. China basically has no concept of soap even hospitals often don't have them.

This video from a YouTuber who lived in China for many years who's wife is a doctor from China and has many friends in China who are doctors does a very good job explaining the reality of the situation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals