Bill Gates Foundation Funded Genomics Firm ‘Mining’ DNA Data Through COVID Tests.

Drareg

Bill Gates again, China again, we know he pays off the media for positive spin on his persona, the covid cult of parrots swallow said spin up and label everyone else a conspiracy theorist.

Assisting the Chinese to mine American DNA, associating with a known child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, the list goes on yet we are conspiracy theorists.

BGI Genomics—the Chinese Communist Party-linked genomics firm flagged by U.S. officials as “mining” the DNA of Americans—has collaborated extensively with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, The National Pulse can reveal​

The company has recently come under fire following a 60 Minutes exposé on the company’s use of COVID-19 tests to “collect, store and exploit biometric information” on American citizens, according to former U.S. intelligence officials. What’s more, a recent Reuters article linked the firm to the Chinese Communist Party’s military.

In addition to the Obama administration enabling the firm to gain a foothold in the U.S., the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation played a critical role in BGI’s American expansion.

In 2010, Bill Gates visited an unremarkable building in an industrial estate on the outskirts of Shenzhen, China. With row after row of high-tech machinery humming inside, the place could easily be mistaken for an anonymous data warehouse. But Mr Gates and Ray Yip, head of the Gates Foundation’s China operation, saw something else that day. As they toured the BGI headquarters, the two men were stunned by the ambition of the scientists working at the biotech company. Inside, more than 150 state of the art genetic sequencing machines were analysing the equivalent of thousands of human genomes a day. The company is working towards a goal of building a huge library based on the DNA of many millions of people. BGI executives see this not as the end-game, but as the springboard for new drug discoveries, advanced genetic research and a transformation of public health policy.

The Gates Foundation has also funded BGI projects relating to genome sequencing alongside Chinese Communist Party bodies such as the Ministry of Science and Technology and Academy of Agricultural Sciences.

Similarly, Dr. Tadataka Yamada, the former president of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s global health program, serves as the Chairman of BGI’s Scientific Advisory Board.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

The fake alt media intelligence ops were claiming it’s not true she left him because of his Epstein links, it has to have effected her, it’s also likely she crumbled under the media scrutiny during covid19, keep in mind he buys most of the media coverage, many of these elites and Celebs know it’s guaranteed they will get their media pumps from MSM, the narcissist in them searches the web to see what people really know and think outside the pop cult, this must be nerve racking when they find obscure blogs and threads that highlight their fraud.

Regina

The fake alt media intelligence ops were claiming it’s not true she left him because of his Epstein links, it has to have effected her, it’s also likely she crumbled under the media scrutiny during covid19, keep in mind he buys most of the media coverage, many of these elites and Celebs know it’s guaranteed they will get their media pumps from MSM, the narcissist in them searches the web to see what people really know and think outside the pop cult, this must be nerve racking when they find obscure blogs and threads that highlight their fraud.
I wonder when the real Mrs. Gates left him.

Attachments

• melinda?.jpg
    melinda?.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 65

Regina

What? The first image is Melinda? Is the second image plastic surgery or a different person?
Don't know. But the first image, at least, looks human. There is a big gap in photos of her. No childhood pictures. No pictures since she looked like image no. 1 and the Melinda 2.0 trotted out as his wife. ??
Anyway, I guess Gates can fold back into the background and the "wife" agent's job is finished.

Lollipop2

Don't know. But the first image, at least, looks human. There is a big gap in photos of her. No childhood pictures. No pictures since she looked like image no. 1 and the Melinda 2.0 trotted out as his wife. ??
Anyway, I guess Gates can fold back into the background and the "wife" agent's job is finished.
Fascinating. Maybe if a lot of attention gets focused there someone will dig out the truth. I hope so, your pictures got me curious.

Lollipop2

It looks like she got fillers or HRT, it looks more like it’s estrogen induced.
I agree - estrogen problem. I saw an article with earlier pictures of her with her parents and in high school. She looked similar to today’s images. Today’s images look like a heavy estrogen increase that happens after menopause. It is why so many older women look like men.

Regina

I agree - estrogen problem. I saw an article with earlier pictures of her with her parents and in high school. She looked similar to today’s images. Today’s images look like a heavy estrogen increase that happens after menopause. It is why so many older women look like men.
:thumbsup:

OP
Drareg

Drareg

High cortisol also, it’s a given when estrogen is elevated. She never had great features to begin with.