Bill Epstein Gates interview, The Next Pandemic is coming

Drareg

A puff piece from MSNBC the propaganda outlet for Bill, Bill likes to pay for said puff pieces, MSNBC this week pumped a fake narrative that mervin capital exited their short positions in GME, this was a lie to try drive folks out of the stock after WSB pumped it.

Bill Gates who has intimate connections to the child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, Epstein associates are all over everything covid related, nicole Junkermann is a name many haven’t heard of, she was consulting with the UK government on health data back in 2017, she was close to Epstein also.
Bill Gates was with Epstein on multiple occasions as many of you know, they also met in Europe together to speak to a high ranking member of the United Nations, a former Norwegian politician.
Unfortunately MSNBC doesn’t get round to asking Bill about the above pertinent topics.

Oh and Bill gets into "systemic racism" , Bill is White and worth over 150 billion dollars, he has connections to eugenics societies and the like, he seems like just the guy to solve "systemic racism", the solution is target the working class White folks, the correct language to use here Bill is "systemic classism" or "class supremacy" , who owned the media outlets in the past who provided the information that formed meanings in White folks minds? That would be the ruling class.
This isn’t journalism, it’s an entertainment outlet, it creates narratives and stories for folks to follow, attempts to form meanings in people’s minds.

dabdabdab

Epstein was a billionaire, lots of billionaires meet each other regularly and plan stuff together.
That doesn't meen everyone who has ever met him, was evil.
I personally know lots of billionaires, though they are ***holes in some ways, they are not any more evil than regular people, in lots of cases they are much better.
Most rich people I know, prefer spending their time with other rich people (as any other group of people who want to spend their time with people at their level)

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Epstein was a billionaire, lots of billionaires meet each other regularly and plan stuff together.
I personally know lots of billionaires, though they are ***holes in some ways, they are not any more evil than regular people, in lots of cases they are much better.
Most rich people I know, prefer spending their time with other rich people (as any other group of people who want to spend their time with people at their level)

Epstein wasn’t a billionaire, Epstein paedophilia was an open secret, Bill Gates scientific advisor was a named executor on epsteins will, bill met with Epstein after he was charged for soliciting minors, the list goes on and on.

Not all billionaires are paedophiles or sexually depraved, generally they don’t associate with people or billionaires who are paedo’s or sexually depraved.

dabdabdab

Epstein wasn’t a billionaire, Epstein paedophilia was an open secret, Bill Gates scientific advisor was a named executor on epsteins will, bill met with Epstein after he was charged for soliciting minors, the list goes on and on.

Not all billionaires are paedophiles or sexually depraved, generally they don’t associate with people or billionaires who are paedo’s or sexually depraved.
Oh, that's horrible, sorry I didn't know about those details.
Thanks for enlightening me.

JamesGatz

You'll know the next pandemic is coming once people start getting whacked left and right - before the scamdemic unfolded that canadian pharmaceutical couple that was associated with Ivermectin from Canada got "suicided" and then that PCR test inventor died from "pneumonia" - a fierce critic of that slippery-slimy scammer Fauci

Kermit the Frog is becoming too powerful ... he's buying up Farmland and SELLING POTATOES to McDonald's - soon no one will be able to escape his reach

P

Peatness

You'll know the next pandemic is coming once people start getting whacked left and right - before the scamdemic unfolded that canadian pharmaceutical couple that was associated with Ivermectin from Canada got "suicided" and then that PCR test inventor died from "pneumonia" - a fierce critic of that slippery-slimy scammer Fauci

Kermit the Frog is becoming too powerful ... he's buying up Farmland and SELLING POTATOES to McDonald's - soon no one will be able to escape his reach

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@se7entruth8/video/7015210289465396485?lang=en&is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

JamesGatz

Interestingly enough all my grocery stores are starting to empty - Trader Joe's, Shoprite, etc. - today I went to Shoprite at 6AM when they receive shipments and the OJ fridges were still all empty with notices related to "Delays/sourcing" - usually they have hundreds of cartons

It is ******* crazy how much power these people have if during the winter most of the shelves have the same story - just from this experience I just want to drop everything and become a farmer

P

Peatness

Interestingly enough all my grocery stores are starting to empty - Trader Joe's, Shoprite, etc. - today I went to Shoprite at 6AM when they receive shipments and the OJ fridges were still all empty with notices related to "Delays/sourcing" - usually they have hundreds of cartons

It is ******* crazy how much power these people have if during the winter most of the shelves have the same story - just from this experience I just want to drop everything and become a farmer
Not noticing too many empty shelves here in London so far but I suspect it's coming. I just wish the pandemic happened when I had better metabolism. Not being able to get fresh orange juice and fresh milk will be tough. The tinned sardines are not cutting it.

jdrop

I'm not sure of this guy's past info, but that clip is not much to worry on. Warehouse customer turnover is very common, usually dependent on what customers the sales people make contracts with. Stocking supplies can surely add to the story, but does not mean anything directly sinister is happening at that warehouse. I do not disagree that something is developing from a supply standpoint, but this guy's delivery is a little extra. What he mentions is common, what he shows is common.

ddjd

Mike Yeadon (ex Pfizer Executive) sent this to me today. Is this really going to happen?

The new world order ...

Phase 1: Simulate a threat and create fear. (December 2019-March 2020)
- Mount a pandemic in China.
- Kill tens of thousands of elderly people.
- Increase the number of cases and deaths
- Position vaccination as the only solution from the beginning.
- Focus all attention on Covid-19.
Result, (almost) general panic

Phase 2: Sow the tares and division. (March 2020-December 2020)
- Impose multiple unnecessary, liberticidal and unconstitutional coercive measures.
- Paralyze trade and the economy.
- Observe the submission of a majority and the resistance of a rebellious minority.
- Stigmatize the rebels and create a horizontal division.
- Censoring dissident leaders.
- Punish disobedience.
- Generalize PCR tests.
- Create confusion between cases, infected, sick, hospitalized and dead.
- Disqualify all effective treatments.
- Hope for a rescue vaccine.
Result, (almost) general panic.

Phase 3: Bring a treacherous and deadly solution. (December 2020-June 2021)
- Offer a free vaccine for everyone.
- Promise protection and return to normality.
- Establish a herd immunization target.
- Simulate a partial recovery of the economy.
- Hide statistics of side effects and deaths from injections.
- Passing off the side effects of the injections as "natural" effects of the virus and the disease.
- Recover the notion of a variant as a natural mutation of the virus.
- Justify the maintenance of coercive measures by not applying the herd immunity threshold.
- Punish health professionals for the illegal exercise of care and healing. -
Result, doubts and feelings of betrayal among the vaxx, discouragement among opponents.

Phase 4: Install Apartheid and the QR code. (June 2021-October 2021)
- Voluntarily plan for shortages.
- Impose the vaccination pass (QR code) to reward the vaccinated, punish the resistant.
- Create an Apartheid of the privileged against the others.
- Take away the right to work or study from non-vaxx.
- Withdraw basic services to the non-vaxx.
- Impose PCR payment tests on non-vaxx.
Result, First stage of digital control, impoverishment of opponents

Phase 5: Establish chaos and Martial law. (November 2021-March 2022)
- Exploit the shortage of goods and food.
- Cause the paralysis of the real economy and the closure of factories and shops.
- Let unemployment explode.
- Apply a third dose to the vaxx (boosters).
- Take up the murder of the living old men.
- Impose compulsory vaccination for all.
- Amplify the myth of variants, the efficacy of the vaccine and the immunity of the herd.
- Demonize the anti-vaxx and hold them responsible for the dead.
- Arrest opposition leaders.
- Impose digital identity on everyone (QR code): Birth certificate, identity document, passport, driving license, health insurance card ...
- Establish martial law to defeat the opposition.
Result, Second stage of digital control. Imprisonment or removal of opponents.

Phase 6: Cancel the debts and dematerialize the money. (March 2022-September 2022)
- Trigger the economic, financial and stock market collapse, the bankruptcy of the banks.
- To rescue the losses of the banks in the accounts of their clients.
- Activate the «Great Reset».
- Dematerialize money.
- Cancel debts, loans and loans.
- Impose the digital portfolio. (Digital Wallet)
- Seize properties and land.
- Ban all global medicines.
- Confirm the obligation to vaccinate semi-annually or annually.
- Impose food rationing and a diet based on the Codex Alimentarius.
- Extend the measures to emerging countries.
Result, Third stage of digital control. Extension of the N.O.M. to the whole planet.

Dave_Fit

In the last several months the grocery stores, Walmart included look mostly ransacked. Tons of empty shelves, Not that I buy it but the lunch meat section probably 40 feet long had maybe a dozen packages at best, Only OJ they had was full pulp (guess I can strain it) OJ section was 80% empty fridge, most milk gone, they have been out of any PUFA free flavor of Haagen Dazs for a couple months. haven't seen potatoes in weeks. It is getting concerning because it looks real close to collapse where I live. Of course gas shot up 20 more cents in the last couple days. I'm glad I can still get raw milk from the farmers market on the weekend. Going to stock up on oysters packed in water, sweetened condensed fat free milk, put some grass fed beef liver in the freezer, unflavored gelatin, Jam, Honey, and Frozen OJ.

L

Lord Cola

Most rich people I know are very far from nice. I thought everyone was like that, and it was a shock when I started meeting "working class" people more regularly as I got older. It is not surprising at all to me that WEF and like-minded people are trying to introduce such authoritarian measures to control poorer people. It's something that must be done to protect their wealth, their friends and family, their way of living, etc. Many of these people take it for granted that poorer people are lesser beings, by nature, and it wouldn't bother their conscience if they had to cause great suffering to lower class people to protect themselves. It helps that most people seem to support these covid measures at their expense as if it were a noble sacrifice.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Mike Yeadon (ex Pfizer Executive) sent this to me today. Is this really going to happen?

The new world order ...

Phase 1: Simulate a threat and create fear. (December 2019-March 2020)
- Mount a pandemic in China.
- Kill tens of thousands of elderly people.
- Increase the number of cases and deaths
- Position vaccination as the only solution from the beginning.
- Focus all attention on Covid-19.
Result, (almost) general panic

Phase 2: Sow the tares and division. (March 2020-December 2020)
- Impose multiple unnecessary, liberticidal and unconstitutional coercive measures.
- Paralyze trade and the economy.
- Observe the submission of a majority and the resistance of a rebellious minority.
- Stigmatize the rebels and create a horizontal division.
- Censoring dissident leaders.
- Punish disobedience.
- Generalize PCR tests.
- Create confusion between cases, infected, sick, hospitalized and dead.
- Disqualify all effective treatments.
- Hope for a rescue vaccine.
Result, (almost) general panic.

Phase 3: Bring a treacherous and deadly solution. (December 2020-June 2021)
- Offer a free vaccine for everyone.
- Promise protection and return to normality.
- Establish a herd immunization target.
- Simulate a partial recovery of the economy.
- Hide statistics of side effects and deaths from injections.
- Passing off the side effects of the injections as "natural" effects of the virus and the disease.
- Recover the notion of a variant as a natural mutation of the virus.
- Justify the maintenance of coercive measures by not applying the herd immunity threshold.
- Punish health professionals for the illegal exercise of care and healing. -
Result, doubts and feelings of betrayal among the vaxx, discouragement among opponents.

Phase 4: Install Apartheid and the QR code. (June 2021-October 2021)
- Voluntarily plan for shortages.
- Impose the vaccination pass (QR code) to reward the vaccinated, punish the resistant.
- Create an Apartheid of the privileged against the others.
- Take away the right to work or study from non-vaxx.
- Withdraw basic services to the non-vaxx.
- Impose PCR payment tests on non-vaxx.
Result, First stage of digital control, impoverishment of opponents

Phase 5: Establish chaos and Martial law. (November 2021-March 2022)
- Exploit the shortage of goods and food.
- Cause the paralysis of the real economy and the closure of factories and shops.
- Let unemployment explode.
- Apply a third dose to the vaxx (boosters).
- Take up the murder of the living old men.
- Impose compulsory vaccination for all.
- Amplify the myth of variants, the efficacy of the vaccine and the immunity of the herd.
- Demonize the anti-vaxx and hold them responsible for the dead.
- Arrest opposition leaders.
- Impose digital identity on everyone (QR code): Birth certificate, identity document, passport, driving license, health insurance card ...
- Establish martial law to defeat the opposition.
Result, Second stage of digital control. Imprisonment or removal of opponents.

Phase 6: Cancel the debts and dematerialize the money. (March 2022-September 2022)
- Trigger the economic, financial and stock market collapse, the bankruptcy of the banks.
- To rescue the losses of the banks in the accounts of their clients.
- Activate the «Great Reset».
- Dematerialize money.
- Cancel debts, loans and loans.
- Impose the digital portfolio. (Digital Wallet)
- Seize properties and land.
- Ban all global medicines.
- Confirm the obligation to vaccinate semi-annually or annually.
- Impose food rationing and a diet based on the Codex Alimentarius.
- Extend the measures to emerging countries.
Result, Third stage of digital control. Extension of the N.O.M. to the whole planet.
Let’s see if they have the brass balls for this, I find it unlikely military and police in Europe are going to want to enforce this, it’s basically a declaration of war on the people from the ruling class, even if they do succeed people will have witnessed one of the worst atrocities since WW2.

They are confident because they pulled this off this style of strategy in Iraq and Afghanistan or didn’t pull it off.

BrianF

I'm watching this right now. What's shocking is that the legislature and process put into place by Clinton which essentially monetises the removal of children from their parents is exactly the same that Tony Blair introduced into the UK on the back of the Baby P and Daniel Pelka tragedies. These people are sick diseased beasts and should be treated as such.

P

Peatness

I'm watching this right now. What's shocking is that the legislature and process put into place by Clinton which essentially monetises the removal of children from their parents is exactly the same that Tony Blair introduced into the UK on the back of the Baby P and Daniel Pelka tragedies. These people are sick diseased beasts and should be treated as such.
Yes it is. I'm glad someone else can see the similarity.

Back
Top Bottom