Bile deficiency- what to do when taurine and lemon juice are absolutely not tolerated ?

Motif

Ox bile 500 mg each meal helps, with digestion , but I’d like to get my own bile going.

What else could I do ?

bogbody

Have you tried digestive bitters? I find they help with digestion. I usually make my own but for store bought the brand urban moonshine is good.

OP
M

Motif

Have you tried digestive bitters? I find they help with digestion. I usually make my own but for store bought the brand urban moonshine is good.
They help , but not enough unfortunately

dabdabdab

what changes have you noticed since taking them? also how do you make them? what kind of herbs do you use?

bogbody

usually bitter herbs like gentian and angelica and then i’ll add some citrus and ginger and star anise for flavor. i find that my food just seems to digest better and i have less gas etc. or if i have an upset stomach it helps.

dabdabdab

usually bitter herbs like gentian and angelica and then i’ll add some citrus and ginger and star anise for flavor. i find that my food just seems to digest better and i have less gas etc. or if i have an upset stomach it helps.
thank you