Bile deficiency / Gilbert syndrome (chronic too high bilirubin)

Motif

Doctors said my liver blood levels are all perfect over the years , only bilirubin is slightly high cause of Gilbert syndrome.

My digestion in general is super bad and slow and taking hcl betaine and ox bile high dosed really helps.

i guess my copper and zinc deficiency is because of my bad digestion.

what would you try to improve this , or is it just genetically and I just have to take this stuff to support my digestion?

i also would like to know if ix bile has nutrients that I have to be aware of when I take really much of it daily.

my digestion btw was really bad since I can remember.

nigma

Doctors said my liver blood levels are all perfect over the years , only bilirubin is slightly high cause of Gilbert syndrome.

My digestion in general is super bad and slow and taking hcl betaine and ox bile high dosed really helps.

what would you try to improve this , or is it just genetically and I just have to take this stuff to support my digestion?

i also would like to know if ix bile has nutrients that I have to be aware of when I take really much of it daily.

I am also in the same boat and would like to hear some responses.

Daniil

By the way, do you have any symptoms of ADHD? Anxiety? Brown spots? Narcolepsy? Migraines? Polyuria? Dandruff?

I think all these problems may be related to copper and histamine.

Last edited:

Ben.

You tried bitters already if i remember correctly.

• How are fatsoluble thiamin variants working for you? or b vitamins in general? Nicotinamide?
• Have you had a colonoscopy already? did you rule out bacteria or parasites causing issues? (have you tried antibiotics, antihelmethics or herbs?)
• How do you react using charcoal or the famous carrot coconutoil vinegar salad or the mushrooms/bamboo shoots?
• Have you ruled out postural/fascial issues compromising the digestive track? Have you tried lymph drainage or manual massage of the abdomen?
• How are you reacting to different fibers? Have you tried beans/lentils (i know know anti peat ...) or psylium husk or wheat bran? Some forum member here uses coriander leafs succesfully if i remember correctly.

• Have you tried Triphala to repair Intestinal villis? (hans mentioned it a couple of times, only found 1 study but it is widely used in ayurveda)
• Have you tried starch or no starch, milk or no milk, etc.?
• Are you under severe stress?
• How is your temperature?
• How is your breath? Can you breath in deeply without issues? Are you breathing trough the mouth or nose? Have you tried deep breathing?
• How is your oral health? any issues with teeths/gums? coated tongue?
• How are your eyes? is the white of the eyes yellowish or intensily blood ridden?
• How is the skin? any excema or dandruff?

noo i dont think its genetically. I mean digestion is the basis of what keeps your physical structures alive. the mainstream genetic narrative is so deeply flawed anyway Maybe theres some severe damage to the cells but in no way do i believe that you cant be healed.

TopGun1911

Sluggish digestion is a classic sign of hypothyroidism. What are your thyroid values? Temperature and heart rate?

OP
M

Motif

@TopGun1911 will test it soon.

You tried bitters already if i remember correctly.

• How are fatsoluble thiamin variants working for you? or b vitamins in general? Nicotinamide?
• Have you had a colonoscopy already? did you rule out bacteria or parasites causing issues? (have you tried antibiotics, antihelmethics or herbs?)
• How do you react using charcoal or the famous carrot coconutoil vinegar salad or the mushrooms/bamboo shoots?
• Have you ruled out postural/fascial issues compromising the digestive track? Have you tried lymph drainage or manual massage of the abdomen?
• How are you reacting to different fibers? Have you tried beans/lentils (i know know anti peat ...) or psylium husk or wheat bran? Some forum member here uses coriander leafs succesfully if i remember correctly.

• Have you tried Triphala to repair Intestinal villis? (hans mentioned it a couple of times, only found 1 study but it is widely used in ayurveda)
• Have you tried starch or no starch, milk or no milk, etc.?
• Are you under severe stress?
• How is your temperature?
• How is your breath? Can you breath in deeply without issues? Are you breathing trough the mouth or nose? Have you tried deep breathing?
• How is your oral health? any issues with teeths/gums? coated tongue?
• How are your eyes? is the white of the eyes yellowish or intensily blood ridden?
• How is the skin? any excema or dandruff?

noo i dont think its genetically. I mean digestion is the basis of what keeps your physical structures alive. the mainstream genetic narrative is so deeply flawed anyway Maybe theres some severe damage to the cells but in no way do i believe that you cant be healed.
all kinds of diet with no change in digestion.

oral Health is good!

sometimes my eyes are Yellowish and my skin too. It’s better since I stopped drinking years ago.

eczema and dandruff - yes.

I don’t feel a positive difference from b vitamins.
no colonoscopy. I always avoided it. I did all other stool tests etc.

i tried tons of herbs and even rifaximin. No positive change.

posture is a big issue for me, but I had digestion issues since I can remember and that’s long before the posture isses.

Oh and I had a yellow tongue over years and did disappear from taking all the herbs and stuff, but my eczema / dandruff / digestion did absolutely not change from nothing.

OP
M

Motif

By the way, do you have any symptoms of ADHD? Anxiety? Brown spots? Narcolepsy? Migraines? Polyuria? Dandruff?

I think all these problems may be related to copper and histamine.
Add, yeah. But I really think this could be connected to bad nutrient absorption too

OP
M

Motif

Pretty convinced bad digestion got me in all this trouble.

i guess supporting digestion heavy for the rest of my life and taking supplements is the way for me.

Bad fat digestion and trace minerals mainly I’d guess

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals