Bile Acid Isolate Reduces FFA, Activated BAT, And Induced Ucoupling

lvysaur

Could be part of why liver, even bad tasting liver, seems to have good effects.

Some hunter gatherers actually consumed bile straight from the gallbladder of freshly killed animals. Maybe they noticed its good effects.

It also might be the case that bile tastes much less objectionable when fresh, and just decomposes very quickly.

OP
managing

managing

Could be part of why liver, even bad tasting liver, seems to have good effects.

Some hunter gatherers actually consumed bile straight from the gallbladder of freshly killed animals. Maybe they noticed its good effects.

It also might be the case that bile tastes much less objectionable when fresh, and just decomposes very quickly.
BTW, I forgot to mention that other older articles seem to offer proof that it dissolve gallstones. Thanks for jogging my memory.

lvysaur

BTW, I forgot to mention that other older articles seem to offer proof that it dissolve gallstones. Thanks for jogging my memory.

If you ever get those articles you should post them

Most people don't think there's much you can do about them, other than the ultrasound thing.

OP
managing

managing

nice find. Could Ox Bile supps have similar effects? they are easy to find
It occurs naturally in human bile, but as a very small percentage. So if oxen have a higher percentage, sure.

I just discovered that it exists as a prescription medication called Chenodiol. Bizarrely, this is only considered as a treatment for gallstones if surgery is not possible.

Although some people experience liver stress, how could surgery to remove the essential gallbladder be considered better than a "drug" therapy that is actually just an isolated and purified biologically essential substance????

Chenodiol

Oh, yeah, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals