Big, Ugly, Chalazion On Upper Eyelid

I've had this monstrosity for 2 weeks. Have tried homeopathy, apple cider vinegar, hot/wet compresses, castor oil compresses, epsom salt compresses, cleansing with baby shampoo, etc. No change - it just gets bigger and it has affected my vision. Have had smaller ones before that responded to treatment but not this one. DO NOT want surgery. Any other suggestions?

theLaw

I've had this monstrosity for 2 weeks. Have tried homeopathy, apple cider vinegar, hot/wet compresses, castor oil compresses, epsom salt compresses, cleansing with baby shampoo, etc. No change - it just gets bigger and it has affected my vision. Have had smaller ones before that responded to treatment but not this one. DO NOT want surgery. Any other suggestions?

Not sure if this would work, here it goes:

Years ago I had some sort of eye infection that kept coming back over and over again. Tried antibiotics (gel from doctor), but it would always come back weeks later.

After searching online for a cure, I found a suggestion of using Baking Soda + Filtered water.

Here is how I used the mixture:

1. Mix 1/4t baking soda + 1/2 cup purified water

2. Pour mix into a small zip-lock bag and fold the edges outward

3. Place the bag up to your eye so that it is flush and sealed around your eye (might want to do this over the sink) and releases the mixture into your eye as you tilt your head back (you can repeat this a few times for each eye with the same mixture)

4. Open and close your eye several times during the washing

5. Repeat 3+ times per day until problem is resolved

Cheers!:D

Ella

Forum Supporter
riboflavin deficiency. Do you include milk, eggs, liver?

Peatful

Colloidal silver solution (liquid, not gel) topically and orally.

OP
GreenEyedBlonde
Thanks for your help. I eat eggs daily, no liver. For the past month I have been increasing milk products. Actually, I have always had problems with milk protein (not lactose) and I think I developed this chalazion because of it. Also, I've been reacting to the increase in mold here in Michigan. I take a multi-B vitamin and extra biotin. Will try the baking soda wash next!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom