Big Testosterone Boost From Copper

postman

Anyone else experienced this? Probably one of the most androgenic feeling supplments I've ever tried, and I've tried plenty. Maybe I've just been very deficient. I don't have any blood test results but I feel way calmer, plenty of masculine energy and a big increase in libido (not the obsessive estrogenic-fueled kind).

lampofred

Interesting. I always thought copper was a bit "estrogenic" since it increases dopamine and glutamate. But I guess if PUFA is already low then it can increase testosterone by increasing mitochondrial respiration.

stsfut

Stopped reading at “I don't have any blood test results but” lol

This reminds me of a dream I had a few weeks ago.

I had a dream where I was stuck in a train or something going to a faraway location. On destination I read the name of the city I reached and it was odd and I had never seen it before.

When I woke up from the dream I still had memory of it (probably still in my browser history) and Googled it -- results were copper translated from another language.

Turns out the word (from a language I didn't even know) in the dream of the city I arrived at translated to copper! This was also around the time I was considering the ratio of copper to zinc since I eat liver and occasional oysters and chicken hearts/gizzards/etc. now.

Interesting and I still wonder how my mind dreamt up copper in a language I don't even know.

Either way this is making me think that maybe copper is a calling for me too. LOL

OP
postman

postman

This reminds me of a dream I had a few weeks ago.

I had a dream where I was stuck in a train or something going to a faraway location. On destination I read the name of the city I reached and it was odd and I had never seen it before.

When I woke up from the dream I still had memory of it (probably still in my browser history) and Googled it -- results were copper translated from another language.

Turns out the word (from a language I didn't even know) in the dream of the city I arrived at translated to copper! This was also around the time I was considering the ratio of copper to zinc since I eat liver and occasional oysters and chicken hearts/gizzards/etc. now.

Interesting and I still wonder how my mind dreamt up copper in a language I don't even know.

Either way this is making me think that maybe copper is a calling for me too. LOL
Synchronicities are weird and funny and interesting :lol: The fact that it was in a foreign language makes it hard to explain! Maybe something/someone/your own body was trying to tell you something :lol::clap:

Give it a try, it's cheap!

golder

Just out of curiosity, what copper supplement are to u taking? I’ve seen this little cult online of people talking about Mitosynergy copper like it’s the only bioavailable one worth taking, but it’s probably the owners of the company, as it’s one of the most expensive supplements I’ve ever seen!

OP
postman

postman

Just out of curiosity, what copper supplement are to u taking? I’ve seen this little cult online of people talking about Mitosynergy copper like it’s the only bioavailable one worth taking, but it’s probably the owners of the company, as it’s one of the most expensive supplements I’ve ever seen!
Yeah I was PM'd by them too... I've just been taking some cheapo generic brand of copper. It's copper gluconate with magnesium stearate in a vegetable capsule. I just open the capsule and empty the contents in some water or milk and take it that way. The bottle only cost me about 10 bucks.

ebs

It's ridiculously expensive. One bottle lasting a month should be no more than 30 bucks, and even that isn't cheap, just reasonable.

Hgreen56

Anyone else experienced this? Probably one of the most androgenic feeling supplments I've ever tried, and I've tried plenty. Maybe I've just been very deficient. I don't have any blood test results but I feel way calmer, plenty of masculine energy and a big increase in libido (not the obsessive estrogenic-fueled kind).

How much did you take and what kind?
i was take 3mg copper bisglycinaat before bed yesterday.
i got some very horny dreams at night lol.
I have this more often but looks like copper made it stronger.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals