Big Changes Since Using HGH Homeopathic Gel

jaminhealth

Don't know where else to post this but at 81 and it's almost a year of using HGH homeopathic gel, my life is so improved. Most significant changes:

Longer Deeper Sleep
Cut in Half Thyroid Meds I've been Taking for Years
Cut in Half Ibuprofen I've been taking for Arthritis issues
Overall Better Well Being, Lighter Feeling Overall
AND, the knee mess from hip replacement is improving and knee surgery is not on my mind.

My daughter who is 56 brought this wonderful gel to me in Feb. 2019 and she's been using it
for over 14 months, says she feels 20-30 again and has been thru a lot of health issues and damage over
the last 20 some yrs. 20 Yrs of anemia is gone. Her doctor is shocked and now her GP is asking her about
it as she wants to use it for herself.

I can tell you more if you have interest, and this great improvement costs me about $4-5 daily. Worth every penny.

OP
J

jaminhealth

It contains:
Glandula Suprarenalis Suis 6X
Thyroidinum 8X
Somatropin 30X

And a mix of botanical herbals.

Do you know about HGH therapies?

Jing

It contains:
Glandula Suprarenalis Suis 6X
Thyroidinum 8X
Somatropin 30X

And a mix of botanical herbals.

Do you know about HGH therapies?
What is the gel called?
No I don't know about HGH therapies.

OP
J

jaminhealth

Two major issues in my daughter's life since using the gel for going on 15 months now, and she's been thru some doozies of health challenges.

From taking Cipro abx drug, bad stuff, she ended up with ruptured tendons in both feet, one foot worse than the other. She had no idea WHY this happened and of course the doctors are dead people walking for the most part. A homeopathic pharmacist put it together for her, and since using the Gel, she has NO PAIN, and to look at those feet, one would think she's in major pain.

And after about 20 yrs or so of anemia issues, iron infusions, blood transfusions , oral meds, and no help, she realized she was feeling so much better, more energy, great overall well being and so had doctor do labs and the anemia was history. Doctors were flabbergasted....and one can google Anemia and HGH and find a lot of info.

golder

Potentially stupid question alert. I was always picked on when I was younger for having a tiny head. I've still got this now as it didn't really grow much from my hypometabolic teenage years. I've been looking at HGH alongside my high vitK2 dose because many people, even on a low-ish 1iu a day seem to have facial growth. I know Ray tends to regard this as a stress hormone, but I wanted to know if there is any place for this (used alongside say thyroid and progesterone) with the intention of cranial growth? Thanks very much if anyone can actually offer any help!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals