Biden Has Finally Brought People of All Colors Together

Steve

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NOW - Protesters against mandatory vaccinations chant &quot;F*** Joe Biden&quot; on the Brooklyn Bridge in New York City. <a href="https://t.co/N4ag3GHvsI">pic.twitter.com/N4ag3GHvsI</a></p>&mdash; Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) <a href="
View: https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1437559312222724103?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
">September 13, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

yerrag

Biden is just a can opener. A convenient tool. He is a dime a dozen.

InChristAlone

I think these protests only bring attention to the seriousness of how much they need to mandate vaccines. Just like in California when a thousands parents showed up at the Capitol to protest the vaccine mandate for schools. The laws get signed regardless of the protest. And may even spur on more laws to prevent the 'crazy anti-vaxers' from endangering society. I wish it wasn't this way. But that's what I've seen play out over the last few yrs.

yerrag

Doc Sandoz

I think these protests only bring attention to the seriousness of how much they need to mandate vaccines. Just like in California when a thousands parents showed up at the Capitol to protest the vaccine mandate for schools. The laws get signed regardless of the protest. And may even spur on more laws to prevent the 'crazy anti-vaxers' from endangering society. I wish it wasn't this way. But that's what I've seen play out over the last few yrs.
Maybe so, but it gives me hope to know there are plenty of people willing to stand up and say F*** NO - even in NYC. I'd rather see this than people just laying down and taking it.

We are not alone.

InChristAlone

Maybe so, but it gives me hope to know there are plenty of people willing to stand up and say F*** NO - even in NYC. I'd rather see this than people just laying down and taking it.

We are not alone.
We are definitely not alone. Unfortunately NY, Cali, and other states who bow down to people like Bill Gates will pay homage to their masters regardless of protests. I have been warning people living in these blue states to leave. I have a sister in Cali who chose the jabs for her daughter to get into public school despite being anti-vax. Vaccines are definitely the hill I would die on. No place, no job, no comfort, no school or institution comes before my health. These protests need to be millions strong for them to fear the people.

Beastmode

I wonder how many people who are doing these protests are actually standing up to this madness "day to day" in their lives. Walking down the street with signs and yelling stuff seems more of a distraction to actually creating change.

How many of those people marching are still eating fast foods, taking unnecessary amounts of prescription drugs, etc?

The intention might be good, but it does nothing but strengthen the "opposition."

OP
S

Steve

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVcCIDC2JGI

Employer Mandate vs Contract Law

23 min mark:

Contract law – contracts require a willing party entering into an agreement not under duress.

It is not a contract if parties enter into the contract in duress. It is not legal.

What is duress? It means you are coerced or put into a situation where the thing you are agreeing to is something you are compelled to agree to, not that you actually agree to.

Employment contract has a duress clause. The minute that changes you have an action against your employer. If your contract is changed, such as a new responsibility, or your conditions of employment change, you have to get consideration and agree to every modification of the contract. If the contract is changed without your agreement, you are required to receive compensation. That’s called consideration.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The employer is relying on the corrupt Federal system and doing their dirty work for them illegally.

Why is it Illegal?

Even if the things being injected were approved under the EUA, we would have had, under 21 code of federal regulations, section 50, .22, .23, .24, an independent investigational review board on which there were people who had no financial interest in the outcome of the investigation. There has not been any legal clinical trial performed on any medical countermeasure since the start of this pandemic.

If you disagree, then find evidence of the independent institutional review board which is required under the law, 21 CFR, Section 50. Then show proof of where in any of the clinical trials there is evidence of the independent institutional review board that was legally impaneled.

There is no IRB approval, which is required under the Federal Statute. There is no clinical trial that been legally performed. There’s not even a research exemption that could be applied.

We don’t have a legal clinical trial; therefore we do not have an EUA that has started yet; therefore we do not have authorization or approval for a medical countermeasure, because every one of these things requires compliance with 21 CFR, Section 50.22.23.24, and this process was never even started.

The FTC says you can’t represent that there is a thing that cures, diagnoses, or treats a medical condition unless you have two independent clinical trials saying it works. There are not any independent clinical trials, so the FTC act comes to bear.

tankasnowgod

The FTC says you can’t represent that there is a thing that cures, diagnoses, or treats a medical condition unless you have two independent clinical trials saying it works. There are not any independent clinical trials, so the FTC act comes to bear.

Furthermore, there are precisely ZERO completed trials. All trials are either still ongoing, or ended prematurely. Considering Pfizer and Moderna eliminated their placebo group by offering them the shot, they would likely have to start over again from ground zero, if they wanted such evidence. My guess is that they are well versed in this con, and knew all the money to be made would be in a relatively short window.

Back
Top Bottom