Biden Assassination next....

BrianF

This is a good question. I think the answer to it depends on whether the elite of the world are running a theater or genuinely struggling against each other. It wouldn't be surprising that someone of Putin's status would be fake assassinated and then simply given the means to live a quiet and happy rest of their life.
If you could go to the trouble of 'fake assassinating' someone, why wouldn't you just kill them?

Even if you went through with the charade and had the option of actually spiriting them off to 'pleasure island' (whatever that is) and have a potential loose end living for years after, why wouldn't you just kill them?

I would have to consider that a better option than running such a risk and I'm not particularly ruthless or cunning.

Drareg

In the US Army there are a lot of Hispanics aswell
In Europe and the Uk its White, they will take what they can get I'm sure, the one commonality is their social class, no elite kids put in harms way, some may count the the UK princes in the afghan "war" but for the most part rich kids don't go.

sugarisgreat

If you could go to the trouble of 'fake assassinating' someone, why wouldn't you just kill them?

Even if you went through with the charade and had the option of actually spiriting them off to 'pleasure island' (whatever that is) and have a potential loose end living for years after, why wouldn't you just kill them?

I would have to consider that a better option than running such a risk and I'm not particularly ruthless or cunning.
They seem to like to do multiple things for political advantage, gain sympathy, start wars, pass laws.
Use 9/11 as an example.

Herbie

In Europe and the Uk its White, they will take what they can get I'm sure, the one commonality is their social class, no elite kids put in harms way, some may count the the UK princes in the afghan "war" but for the most part rich kids don't go.
I think most of the soldiers in the UK are Gurkhas but the higher ups are English.

haidut

Forum Supporter

Yes, it is. The trees in DC currently have no leaves, except the evergreen ones. The photo is a "stock" photo and if you look at the comments on that tweet you will see people defending the pic by saying that yes, it is not real and representing what DC looks like right now but so what? That's the reasoning and it is actually not a bad defense as stock photos are used all the time by VIP politicians. However, for some strange reason, the "fact checkers" started attacking the claim as "fake news" and their explanation is that the magnolia trees are evergreen so they claim the pic is NOT a stock photo and is a legit representation of the situation when Biden was leaving for that meeting. However, they messed up big time b/c one of the trees in that photo is NOT a magnolia and is NOT evergreen. The tree appearing on the left side of the picture has white bark, looks very different fro the magnolia trees in the pic, and is in fact an oak tree. One can see clearly that tree is different from the thick, lush foliage of the magnolia trees on the right and further on the left from the oak tree.

Perhaps the most suspicious thing is that the picture in the tweet shows Biden saluting the soldier standing next to Marine One. However, if you look at the video released mainstream media, it shows Biden walking to the helicopter and NOT saluting the soldier.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSJhkLZtPc0

Drareg

biden set up for the 5000th time, complete idiot. they clearly told biden to say this and then pretend it was an off the cuff remark. all gearing towards the assissination and blaming the russians. its coming. ww3.

View: https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1508032582604279817

The head of the council on foreign relations came out today and said he doesn't agree with what Biden said here, it doesn't help the situation, considering the CFR has so much influence over the ruling class agenda this is strange.
It might suggest Biden is going off script to cover up his dealings in the Ukraine along with his crack head son, I doubt this though, he doesn't seem to have the mental faculties for it anymore.

BigShoes

I highly recommend Probably Alexandra's channel on YT, which discusses "Dark" and "Light" Side players in the war going on behind the scenes at the "Elite" level.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I highly recommend Probably Alexandra's channel on YT, which discusses "Dark" and "Light" Side players in the war going on behind the scenes at the "Elite" level.
Thanks will check it out

BigShoes

Thanks will check it out
Not sure if I can link things here. But this is the latest video she has done:

EDIT: I have removed the link, in case this forum is monitored by nefarious agents. Channel: Probablyalexandra.party_cha0s

There's a lot of context that may be missed around that video (she references some past videos etc.), but it gives an idea of how the elites are operating... both sides are bad and seek to control us as slaves, just different tactics / methods.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom