Biden Assassination next....

ddjd

Alex Jones discussed this on last nights (Sunday 20th March) show. Please watch the first twenty minutes at least.....

LINK:
https://banned.video/watch?id=623800869462fe0c7abe1fbc

Ive been trying to work out the last few weeks, why in the MSM are they pushing this "someone needs to take out/ kill Putin" - this narrative seemed so odd to me, and they were pushing the topic so incessantly - mainstream media actively encouraging people on social media to promote the assassination/killing of Putin......

see some of these articles:

Is it ever justified to kill a tyrant?

View: https://twitter.com/tinalvstheatre/status/1499599631763886080

NOW IT MAKES SENSE

they want to make a pretext for why Russia would assassinate Biden .

of course, this i just another false flag orchestrated by the zionist deep state - they will immediately point the finger at Russia and this will escalate everything 100 fold.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

Peatful

Haven’t watched yet-
But
quick question

Really kill?
Or pretend kill - {to say he’s dead (but just living on Pleasure Island)}- just to move on to the next phase?

TheSir

Haven’t watched yet-
But
quick question

Really kill?
Or pretend kill - {to say he’s dead (but just living on Pleasure Island)}- just to move on to the next phase?
This is a good question. I think the answer to it depends on whether the elite of the world are running a theater or genuinely struggling against each other. It wouldn't be surprising that someone of Putin's status would be fake assassinated and then simply given the means to live a quiet and happy rest of their life.

Peatful

This is a good question. I think the answer to it depends on whether the elite of the world are running a theater or genuinely struggling against each other. It wouldn't be surprising that someone of Putin's status would be fake assassinated and then simply given the means to live a quiet and happy rest of their life.
With zero data- my gut says fake kill. A la Epstein.

Herbie

Putin rose up through the KGB from a young age and and bought other KGB agents with him, the entire Russian government was taken over and run by the KGB so Putin his highly protected unlike other leaders.

Drareg

Alex Jones discussed this on last nights (Sunday 20th March) show. Please watch the first twenty minutes at least.....

LINK:

Ive been trying to work out the last few weeks, why in the MSM are they pushing this "someone needs to take out/ kill Putin" - this narrative seemed so odd to me, and they were pushing the topic so incessantly - mainstream media actively encouraging people on social media to promote the assassination/killing of Putin......

NOW IT MAKES SENSE

of course, this i just another false flag orchestrated by the zionist deep state - they will immediately point the finger at Russia and this will escalate everything 100 fold.

What a total psycho to pose this question with an image of 2 kids, she uses the cultural dress of Ukrainians on top of it, she is the same type of clown that will mock said dress for its whiteness in another context, these people are insane and bloodthirsty, well thirsty to see others blood through a screen.

Its likely some kind of psyop false flag is on the cards, the assassination of a prominent leader is likely, like you say Biden, its also possible it could be the queen of England, the ruling class need to trigger intense nationalism like they did after 9/11 and its likely they believe this is the way to achieve it.

It's unlikely to work as well as 9/11 because at that time the major institutions were not spreading self loathing hatred of nation states and their constitutions in the name of a one world order, at least not as vocal in the public sphere, many people don't want to fight for Biden, the queen in the Uk is a different matter, it could stir up intense patriotism.
The predominate demographic for cannon fodder is White working class males and they demonised said males for over 2 years now, still some delusional soles may fall for it like we see with Ukraine, the working class males should do nothing and allow them to send their woke left leaning types and see how they do.

Iran will be blamed and Russia tied into it, ruling class playbook 101, anyone who falls for this crap is an idiot, it would be incredible if soldiers refused to fight and little to no volunteer's sign up, the media will then go on campaign of emasculation, they spend years demonising masculinity and will reverse that in an instant if they can't get the volunteers.

Watch the fake left and intelligence op right come together if such a thing happens, clown show.

JamesGatz

Another thing is that Putin supposedly tried to assassinate Zelensky 4+ times - they seem to be foreshadowing that someone is going to fake die and join Epstein in their tropical paradise they have hidden away at the North/South Pole

L

Lord Cola

Another thing is that Putin supposedly tried to assassinate Zelensky 4+ times - they seem to be foreshadowing that someone is going to fake die and join Epstein in their tropical paradise they have hidden away at the North/South Pole
Why would they bother hiding these people when it's much simpler to have them die?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

The problem with this is no one really cares about Biden.
100% no one cares about Biden. Demented corrupt puppet. But that's exactly why they'll kill him and blame it on the Russians.

Herbie

I think the royals in England lost public confidence after Diana, no one respects Charles who looks in bad health.

sugarisgreat

LINK:

NOW IT MAKES SENSE

There is video from a month or two ago, where each of the white house windows had explosives going off in each room (in sequence).
It has been speculated that they were wiring the rooms and going to try a FF by blowing up the White House (and blame it on Russia).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom