Biden administration to monitor private communication

OP
L

Lollipop2

Probably the succession memes or maybe they remember the alamo. The Japanese had a thing years ago where they thought Texas was a separate country in the USA.
Okay, makes a wee bit of sense BUT STILL...

Rick K

Pablo Cruise

I did not read all the comments here but do appreciate the awareness.

In case some do not know they pushed through the Patriot act right after 911 with George W taking advantage of 911 to get the bill passed. So our govt getting more authoritarian built a complex south of Salt Lake City the size of several football fields. At that location, there may be others, I do not know where they keep records of everyone's emails, texts, and other communications and data.

That was the beginning of the Bush swampers beginning their take over of our rights. The surveillance was suppose to be target terrorists but as we know now they are tracing the moves of anyone they want, Americans not terrorists. I suspect the **** Cheney was involved in the undermining of this country and an author of the Patriot Act. He is a scumball and is his elitist daughter. They sicken me.

What strikes me as the most egregious effort of the tyrannical govt in place was Jack Smith attempting to get records of ANYONE who treeted for Trump on Twitter. Without doubt they would focus on everyone of these people to eliminate anyone who does not agree with their Fascism take over or ideology. I am not sure that it has been denied.

Pablo Cruise

As far as the jab goes, go to Naomi Wolfe PhD and her site where they have gone thru Pfizer's jab and all records of the jab testing. Many, many side effects that Pfizer wanted released in 75 years. Go to doctor McCulloughs site and see around 200 peer review studies on the side effects. Who do you trust?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals