Biden administration to monitor private communication

Rick K

Pablo Cruise

Well sure, time to worry. Like Fascism this is a gradual trend to block free speech. Biden's attempt should go to the Courts for a decision.

Rick K

Keeps getting more creepy...

From the article:

Biden allied groups, including the Democratic National Committee, are also planning to engage fact-checkers more aggressively and work with SMS carriers to dispel misinformation about vaccines that is sent over social media and text messages. The goal is to ensure that people who may have difficulty getting a vaccination because of issues like transportation see those barriers lessened or removed entirely.

“We are steadfastly committed to keeping politics out of the effort to get every American vaccinated so that we can save lives and help our economy further recover,” White House spokesperson Kevin Munoz said. “When we see deliberate efforts to spread misinformation, we view that as an impediment to the country’s public health and will not shy away from calling that out.”

Charlie Kirk, the pro-Trump co-founder of the conservative student organization Turning Point USA, said on Fox last week that he was embarking on a “massive public relations campaign” around vaccination efforts, which he compared it to an “Apartheid-style open air hostage situation.”

These people are Satan's right or should I say left hand servants.

Rick K

Rick K

Peatful

OP
L

Lollipop2

This is my city.

“Hide yo kids. Hide yo wife. And hide yo husband because they raping everyone out here”.
-Antoine Dodson 2012
Jus WoW. Your city how coincidental they started there. Definitely don’t answer your door EVER.

Peatful

Jus WoW. Your city how coincidental they started there. Definitely don’t answer your door EVER.
Yep

our Governor stole the election here as well.

Was a fraternity brother of my father in law’s.

Sold his soul to the devil.
Refuses to even meet his Lieutenant Governor.
A battle of good vs evil here

and dont get me started on our school board....

OP
L

Lollipop2

Yep

our Governor stole the election here as well.

Was a fraternity brother of my father in law’s.

Sold his soul to the devil.
Refuses to even meet his Lieutenant Governor.
A battle of good vs evil here

and dont get me started on our school board....
How terrible and frustrating! This is the thing - how to make any change going forward with so much cheating going on and the majority of the people zombies believing MSM?

Peatful

How terrible and frustrating! This is the thing - how to make any change going forward with so much cheating going on and the majority of the people zombies believing MSM?
I know.

I often think I am part of the problem by not rallying more. Not demonstrating. Etc.

But my priority is my family- and I fought like hell at their school last year- and it worked. I expected nothing- but got something.
Exhausting but a powerful lesson for me that I will have to draw on moving forward.

OP
L

Lollipop2

I know.

I often think I am part of the problem by not rallying more. Not demonstrating. Etc.

But my priority is my family- and I fought like hell at their school last year- and it worked. I expected nothing- but got something.
Exhausting but a powerful lesson for me that I will have to draw on moving forward.
Hey don’t feel guilty - Whitney Webb said that demonstrations are all gathering facial and other types of ID. She suggested the best way is passive resistance economically and just say no - ie - don’t let you nor your family EVER open the door.

They want civil war and someone to use their gun so they can justify banning and collecting guns. Again - passive - don’t support financially nor open your door.

Peatful

Hey don’t feel guilty - Whitney Webb said that demonstrations are all gathering facial and other types of ID. She suggested the best way is passive resistance economically and just say no - ie - don’t let you nor your family EVER open the door.

They want civil war and someone to use their gun so they can justify banning and collecting guns. Again - passive - don’t support financially nor open your door.
Thx for that L.

Missenger

They want civil war and someone to use their gun so they can justify banning and collecting guns
That's what they're trying to do anyways, that doesn't mean much, they're tyrants that want to see westerners dead and if not that the western world burn as they fly away on private jets and turn the western world into a dead communist hellhole from a long distance.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Just shameless and blatant violations of free speech. Constitution? What Constitution?

They have been operating outside the Constitution (or more accurately, the spirit of that document) for more than a century. Supreme Court Justice John Harlan alerted everyone to that fact in his dissent in Downes vs. Bidwell back in 1901.

Bill Binney told you the NSA has been collecting ALL electronic data on Americans since 2001-

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gZFckcWjtQE/

Of course, there is an argument to be made that this is no violation of the 4th Amendment. If you use the internet or make phone calls or send texts, pretty much everyone does these through a third party service provider. There really shouldn't be an expectation of privacy in these sorts of situations, any more than you would expect privacy talking in a restaurant or a park, or posting something on a blog or Facebook.

Of course, fact checking texts would be taking things to a new level. What this would really alert people to is the fact that such communication has NEVER been private. It would be more bursting their illusions of the world than anything else.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals