Beyond Menopause

leo

I ordered pregnenolone when I started Peating a few weeks ago. I received it in the mail yesterday, and now I have forgotten why I ordered it!!??!!!

If I went through menopause years ago, and hormone wise I feel very stable, should I have to take it? What is it we are looking to get from it? (I also have progesterone cream and don't use it)

Please forgive me for not searching the forum for this same question, but lately I just don't have it in me to research so much. I am sure I will get back into it soon....but in the meantime am looking for th e quick answer.

thanx

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
L

leo

WEll I like what it says about the instant face lift.

Anyone else my age (61) here? Have you tried it? Does it help in any way? I am worried about the conversion to estrogen and even progesterone. I feel soooo well, not having hormones....I know that sounds crazy, but when I took bio identicals years ago I felt horrific, and had weight gain, breasts grew etc.....did NOT like it at all. Once I got off, I felt my old self again.

J

j.

If you get bad effects, I think they'll stop when you stop taking it. It helped me with many issues, permanently. For example, I had trouble drinking some milk, didn't like the taste, but the milk was perfectly fine. The problem went away after I took pregnenolone, and I don't have the problem anymore even when I'm not taking pregnenolone.

It can help random things like that because you don't know what it will turn into (progesterone, testosterone, etc.).

OP
L

leo

My only issue prior to Peat was insomnia/anxiety and the milk/honey seems to be helping a lot at bedtime.

From a digestive point of view, I seem to tolerate all Peat foods. So far none has caused upset. Only the orange juice does something with my blood pressure. For now that is the reasoning.

I think I will put off the pregnenolone for now. I don't want to rock the boat....but may add it at a later date.

thnx