Beyond Menopause

leo

I ordered pregnenolone when I started Peating a few weeks ago. I received it in the mail yesterday, and now I have forgotten why I ordered it!!??!!!

If I went through menopause years ago, and hormone wise I feel very stable, should I have to take it? What is it we are looking to get from it? (I also have progesterone cream and don't use it)

Please forgive me for not searching the forum for this same question, but lately I just don't have it in me to research so much. I am sure I will get back into it soon....but in the meantime am looking for th e quick answer.

thanx

leo

WEll I like what it says about the instant face lift.

Anyone else my age (61) here? Have you tried it? Does it help in any way? I am worried about the conversion to estrogen and even progesterone. I feel soooo well, not having hormones....I know that sounds crazy, but when I took bio identicals years ago I felt horrific, and had weight gain, breasts grew etc.....did NOT like it at all. Once I got off, I felt my old self again.

J

j.

If you get bad effects, I think they'll stop when you stop taking it. It helped me with many issues, permanently. For example, I had trouble drinking some milk, didn't like the taste, but the milk was perfectly fine. The problem went away after I took pregnenolone, and I don't have the problem anymore even when I'm not taking pregnenolone.

It can help random things like that because you don't know what it will turn into (progesterone, testosterone, etc.).

leo

My only issue prior to Peat was insomnia/anxiety and the milk/honey seems to be helping a lot at bedtime.

From a digestive point of view, I seem to tolerate all Peat foods. So far none has caused upset. Only the orange juice does something with my blood pressure. For now that is the reasoning.

I think I will put off the pregnenolone for now. I don't want to rock the boat....but may add it at a later date.

thnx

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Giraffe Appeal Against A World Government Beyond All Control Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 45
Beastmode Beyond Nutrition Email Advice 2
Lokzo Turkey Is Serotonin Boosting - Beyond L-Tryptophan? Meat 1
A Coping With Histamine, Mood, Skin Issues And Beyond Logs 41
R Should We Push The Body Beyond Our Sensitivities? Dairy 2
tonto Beyond Mitochondria, Cells Use What Energy Source? Answer: Melanin By Far Metabolism 32
N IgG Just Beyond Limit . Implications? Blood Work, Labs 0
A Beyond Meat "healthy" Fake Meat Ask For Help or Advice 6
K Sodium Beyond Taste? Diet 3
Xisca Beyond McMindfulness & Gaslighting Meditation, Mindfullness, Religion, Spirituality 56
H Beyond Glucose - Water As The Cellular Energy Source Scientific Studies 21
1 Beyond DHT (article) Blogs 57
W Acetaminophen: Beyond Pain And Fever Relieving Pharmaceutical Drugs 4
Dan Wich Generative Energy #21: Beyond Nutrition: Are You Listening? Generative Energy Podcast 1
Dan Wich Generative Energy #13: Exploring Ray Peat's Work Beyond Nutrition Generative Energy Podcast 5
haidut Beyond Energy, Matter, Time And Space Mind, Sleep, Stress 46
4peatssake Beyond milk and OJ Ray Peat Topics 7
Dan Wich Beyond A Century Will No Longer Have Their Own Powders Suppliers 36
M Menopause sex drive Female Issues 20
F Estrogen And Menopause Female Issues 17
haidut PUFA Inhibit Progesterone Production And Thus Drive/cause Menopause Scientific Studies 7
Xisca Menopause, Progest-e And PMS-like? Female Issues 40
Lianda Big Belly After Menopause Source Of Estrogen Dominance Female Issues 4
S Menopause Is Associated With Accelerated Lung Function Decline Health 7
L Collagen May Inhibit Weight Gain In Menopause Gelatin 1
L Menopause And Dr John Lee Female Issues 27
S Diabetes II Linked To Estrogen Exposure And Onset Of Menopause Female Issues 0
J Apparent Contradictory Effects Of Oestrogen, Progesterone In Menopause Ask For Help or Advice 3
haidut Low-dose Glycine As A Treatment For Menopause, Osteoporosis, Obesity Scientific Studies 25
R Newbie - Menopause Issues Female Issues 26
K Warmth After Menopause Health 0
S Surgical menopause HRT no libido Female Issues 5
S post menopause ,got breast tenderness again Female Issues 7
E Menopause and nausea Meet & Greet 1
Lianda Menopause or Thyroid Hot Flashes Female Issues 7
charlie Menopause And Its Causes Articles & Newsletters 6