Better search engine

Rolomoto

Maybe I'm missing something but there is no way to control searches e.g. the term must be in the title of the post. If you search for a term it yields every post with that term in it which is kind of useless if you want specific info or context. Also if you search for a string it just gives you posts with those words in it, regardless of whether or not they are the string i.e. random words.

loess

Dan, thanks! I couldn't get the javascript command in that article to work with Chrome, but a few people mentioned Quix in the comments section of the article. Amazing tool, definitely check out Quix, you can do site specific searches using Google, but it also has a ton of other features.

loess

:bump

Wanted to give this a bump to highlight the Quix app again. It has become a crucial and extremely valuable tool for me since I discovered it and allows you to confine your Google search to a specific website very easily and quickly without having to go to Google.com every time and type out a search manually. With regard to Peat-related things and the scientific jargon that often accompanies them, Quix and Dan's toxinless.com are two highly valuable tools that have helped me find clearer and more direct paths to free sources of knowledge and have helped me refine my ability to illuminate and begin to understand some of the more advanced/academic concepts and contexts within Peatdom.