Better search engine

Rolomoto

Maybe I'm missing something but there is no way to control searches e.g. the term must be in the title of the post. If you search for a term it yields every post with that term in it which is kind of useless if you want specific info or context. Also if you search for a string it just gives you posts with those words in it, regardless of whether or not they are the string i.e. random words.

loess

Dan, thanks! I couldn't get the javascript command in that article to work with Chrome, but a few people mentioned Quix in the comments section of the article. Amazing tool, definitely check out Quix, you can do site specific searches using Google, but it also has a ton of other features.

loess

:bump

Wanted to give this a bump to highlight the Quix app again. It has become a crucial and extremely valuable tool for me since I discovered it and allows you to confine your Google search to a specific website very easily and quickly without having to go to Google.com every time and type out a search manually. With regard to Peat-related things and the scientific jargon that often accompanies them, Quix and Dan's toxinless.com are two highly valuable tools that have helped me find clearer and more direct paths to free sources of knowledge and have helped me refine my ability to illuminate and begin to understand some of the more advanced/academic concepts and contexts within Peatdom.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
merberg Which is better: uht milk or powdered milk? Ask For Help or Advice 3
Mauritio 1-acetyl- LSD, a better LSD-alternative? (aka ALD-52) Science 18
Mauritio 2-Bromo-LSD , a better LSD-alternative? Science 9
E Healthy Game of Good, Better, and Best Ask For Help or Advice 9
P feeling much better on a very low calorie diet Diet 23
johnwester130 Erythritol Better Than Xylitol For Teeth Products And Mouthwash Oral Health 4
T Feel Better After Getting Blood Drawn From Me? Blood Work, Labs 4
haidut Pre-existing COVID-19 Immunity In 20%-50% Of People - Better Than Vaccines? Scientific Studies 19
ddjd Thoughts On Folic Acid During Pregnancy? Methylfolate Or Folinic Acid Better? Ask For Help or Advice 7
ScurveDream How To Become More Than Just A Beast? What Is A Better Purpose Of Living? Miscellaneous Health Discussions 53
N Lower Levels Of Endotoxins And Better Gut Permeability In Centenarians VS Young People Articles & Scientific Studies 0
Hgreen56 Carton Package Better Choice Than Plastic Containers? Milk 3
C Why Do My Sinuses Feel BETTER When Wearing A Mask? Ask For Help or Advice 18
G Has Anyone Felt Worse Before They Felt Better With Vitamin D Deficiency Miscellaneous Health Discussions 0
lyfe From Crippling Anxiety/Not Function To Feeling Better - But Still Confused Diet 4
C Cypro Works Like Vitamin K2 For A Better Jawline? Cyproheptadine 3
G Vitamin D Deficiency -anyone Ever Get Better? Miscellaneous Health Discussions 6
D Low Pufa, Plant Based + Lean Wild Meat? Better Metabolism? Diet 10
ecstatichamster Imaginary Diet Works Better Than A Real Diet Health 0
U Why Do I Handle Commercial Milk Much Better Than Raw? Dairy 8
A Better Digestion On High Fat. Why? Digestion, Gut Flora 6
johnwester130 Just Taking One Supplement A Day - Working Much Better Supplements 0
yerrag A Better "New Normal." No To The Tyranny Of The Drugged And Vaccinated Miscellaneous Health Discussions 10
L Neandertal Progesterone Receptor: Less Miscarriages, Better Fertility Thyroid and Hormones 2
zarrin77 Honey Gets Much Better Results Than Sucrose Scientific Studies 21
E How To Stabilize Improvements And Optimize Stack-hypothiroid, High Prolactine, All Much Better Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
N For Those Looking For Better Indoor Air Quality Miscellaneous 10
L Which One Is Better For Decalcifying Tissues, Mk-4 Or Mk-7? K 2
D Coronavirus Better To Stay In Mexico Or Return To The US? Male Issues 25
C What's Better, NDT Or Raw Glandular Thyroid? Natural Dessicated Thyroid 2
Nicolas Noyola Is Fermented Milk [yogurt] A Better Choice For Non-Europeans ? Dairy 2
M Anti-Peat Felt Way Better On SSRI's Debate - Anti-Peat 27
Inaut Ray Peat Interview Jodelle Fit - Dr. Ray Peat Q&A - How To Sleep Better, Sleep Solutions, & Supplements Jodellefit 15
ScurveDream Intelligence Is Wrong; Cannot Be "formed" -- Optimal States Of Mind Enable Better Use Of Said MIND Miscellaneous Health Discussions 0
L Is Breathing Less Better? Ask For Help or Advice 0
G How Could We Better Get The Word Out About PUFA? Resources 35
AlphaCog Higher BMI May Be Better For Older Adults Scientific Studies 0
T Anti-Peat PUFAs Better Than Saturated Fats? Debate - Anti-Peat 123
E Sleep Deficiency Leads To Better Erection Quality And Pumps - How? Male Issues 3
charlie Donald Trump Defends Bringing Back ‘Better’ Incandescent Light Bulbs Breaking News 21
mayweatherking Red Wine Benefits Linked To Better Gut Health Scientific Studies 0
M Combined Ascorbic Acid And T3 Produce Better Healing Compared To Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells Scientific Studies 0
Cameron Peat Sounds Better And Sharper Then Ever Interviews 11
Lokzo Why Do I Feel BETTER With LESS REM Sleep? Insomnia, Sleep Issues 24
Hans Less Fat Oxidation For Better Fat Loss Exercise 32
S Feel Better With High Fasting Blood Sugar Blood Sugar 4
SOMO Anyone Else Feel BETTER After Regular Cardio? Exercise 17
B Quorn Protein Builds Muscle Better Than Milk Protein Ask For Help or Advice 7
RobertJM Meat Replacement Quorn Better Than Isolated Protein Powders In Building Muscle? Diet 5
sevenzy Any One Start A Garden/farm Animals For Better Nutrition Animals 12